Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 89. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 07, 2015, 12:15:13 PM
its always too few for any individual no matter if 1 or 100 its too few lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 07, 2015, 12:07:42 PM
My biggest problem about bitcoin is if something with transaction or I did something wrong I can't get my money back.
But I like the rest of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 07, 2015, 11:59:25 AM
my first  problem is many people not know about bitcoin, and not familiar, so i can't use bitcoin for spend it everyday
my 2nd problem is about "decentralization system" so if my address get hacked ican't do anything
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 07, 2015, 11:00:31 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin?? How to have them  in an easy way like with just having them instant just by flipping your finger. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 07, 2015, 10:58:58 AM
My biggest problem is how to explain bitcoin easily to my friends.

One of my problem too. I want to drag them in this virtual currency but it is really hard to explain in it to them. It is like it is all brand new to them. Not even a little knowledge in it.
You spotted that right in bulls eye. How can we explain it easily.

If you want many explanations about Bitcoins, I would suggest you to go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-btc-bounty-explain-bitcoin-in-one-sentence-1261106
You will get many things being known about Bitcoins, so choose your own alternative and explain it that way. Wink

Thanks for the link. Although the problem is how can we do it that they will be really listening maybe some props will help. Some listen some dont. Maybe the key would be you can earn here without spending some. Or you just have to spend some effort for listening and learning how you will earn.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
December 07, 2015, 10:54:15 AM

One of my problem too. I want to drag them in this virtual currency but it is really hard to explain in it to them. It is like it is all brand new to them. Not even a little knowledge in it.

If you want many explanations about Bitcoins, I would suggest you to go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-btc-bounty-explain-bitcoin-in-one-sentence-1261106
You will get many things being known about Bitcoins, so choose your own alternative and explain it that way. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
November 30, 2015, 12:11:52 PM

Activity: 400
November 18, 2015, 10:13:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 18, 2015, 10:13:12 AM
I wished bitcoin was more anonymous, because in its current form its not very anonymous (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/).

nothing can be 100% anonymous if you use to buy stuff, because the simple thing that you need to reveal your shipping address will reveal your identity it does not matter how you pay at that point
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 18, 2015, 10:10:15 AM
The possibility of a double spend  Shocked

But really, this is unpreventable.
-snip-
Yes. But Bitcoin itself right now makes double spending on no confirmation transactions extremely hard and expensive. After one confirmation, the probability is close to 0. 51% attacks would be very possible at all times but there is no motive for such an attack and it is too expensive.
For me, probably the transaction confirmation times.  That is one the biggest wow or attractive factors with bitcoin for myself personally.  It is getting too long.

Yup.   If you need it done fast, use dogecoin as an example.  I've sent stuff with tx fee, and it took over 6-7 hours....just the time to find a block.  etc, etc.  A lot of people dont think this is a problem, but its a huge problem.

Using an altcoin is not the solution. I send my transactions always with a 10K satoshi fee.  The transactions confirm within 2 blocks. It's that simple. To be even more sure, you must add 1000 satoshi's per KB. Then you are mostly fine.
No matter how much fee you pay, a block must be mined before you have a chance for the transaction to be confirmed. And yes, alt coin is not a solution either. Alt coins, with their faster block times and lesser hashrate have lesser security and would need more confirmation for it to be as safe as Bitcoin's one confirmation.

I know miners need to mine a block first. Adding an appropriate fee will make your chances of getting your transaction included in the next block much higher. If you add an even higher than recommended fee, than your chances of being included in the next block are getting even bigger.
Activity: 392
November 18, 2015, 10:07:02 AM
I wished bitcoin was more anonymous, because in its current form its not very anonymous (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/).
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 18, 2015, 09:59:32 AM

-snip-
Yes. But Bitcoin itself right now makes double spending on no confirmation transactions extremely hard and expensive. After one confirmation, the probability is close to 0. 51% attacks would be very possible at all times but there is no motive for such an attack and it is too expensive.
For me, probably the transaction confirmation times.  That is one the biggest wow or attractive factors with bitcoin for myself personally.  It is getting too long.

Yup.   If you need it done fast, use dogecoin as an example.  I've sent stuff with tx fee, and it took over 6-7 hours....just the time to find a block.  etc, etc.  A lot of people dont think this is a problem, but its a huge problem.

Using an altcoin is not the solution. I send my transactions always with a 10K satoshi fee.  The transactions confirm within 2 blocks. It's that simple. To be even more sure, you must add 1000 satoshi's per KB. Then you are mostly fine.
No matter how much fee you pay, a block must be mined before you have a chance for the transaction to be confirmed. And yes, alt coin is not a solution either. Alt coins, with their faster block times and lesser hashrate have lesser security and would need more confirmation for it to be as safe as Bitcoin's one confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 18, 2015, 12:11:46 AM
maybe lack of adoption..and for me,i have problem with,how to get free bitcoin easily Grin

Your problem is really a shit lol. That is really a problem if you will focus on thinking to get a free bitcoin easily. Work for it like everyone else does. Waiting for someone or anything that will get you free bitcoin is really ridiculious.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
maybe lack of adoption..and for me,i have problem with,how to get free bitcoin easily Grin
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
November 17, 2015, 11:15:50 PM

It is a huge problem for sure, we feel that it is wasting our time and that is true, but why don't you look at the the other benefits that bitcoins is offering us, for one minus point you cannot blame bitcoin as it is helpful and have made our lives very much comfortable in many ways. The main problem for me with bitcoins is that I don't have much of bitcoins in my wallet  Grin

ด็้็้็้็้็้༼◉Д◉༽ด็้็้็้็้็้  I agree that is my biggest problem too
legendary
November 17, 2015, 11:15:20 PM

that is good advice, but sometimes getting the confirmation blocks take wayyyyy too long.  usually its okay, but sometimes it takes for ever.
legendary
Merit: 1091
November 17, 2015, 05:07:00 PM

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 04:36:48 PM

It is a huge problem for sure, we feel that it is wasting our time and that is true, but why don't you look at the the other benefits that bitcoins is offering us, for one minus point you cannot blame bitcoin as it is helpful and have made our lives very much comfortable in many ways. The main problem for me with bitcoins is that I don't have much of bitcoins in my wallet  Grin
legendary
November 16, 2015, 11:52:53 PM

legendary
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
November 16, 2015, 11:23:59 PM

What I'd like a fix for is the coinbase. With each halving and the knowledge of an upcoming halving, bitcoin becomes highly volatile. This is very bad for an economy that should stay stable.
Pages:
Jump to: