Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your coin count? - page 4. (Read 7630 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 25, 2014, 01:10:51 PM

If you think that's good you'll love this. I started watching litecoin when it was in development. I was especially fascinated by how the ltc community welcomed TerryTibbs (at the time an accused scammer) into the development community without being judgmental and fucked up like the Bitcoiners were. The day Pooler opened litecoinpool I was mining with the unused CPUs of my Bitcoin GPU miners. I was also one of the first users of the reaper GPU miner for LTC. At one point I had over 17,000 ltc.

Jesus... how much did you make out with? Im afraid to ask i might get too jealous lmao.

It sounds wierd but I don't know exactly. I didn't specifically track just ltc. I was involved in so many things back then and moving so many coins around. I got skittish about the price when it went over $20. I was reading so much propaganda about the inability of ltc to sustain the price that I decided to sell. I traded blocks of it for btc on BTCe until I ended up with the 100 I have left. I was really pissed when it climbed over $40. The last of mine sold at just under $30. I would guess that most sold between 20-25.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !
December 25, 2014, 11:28:57 AM

If you think that's good you'll love this. I started watching litecoin when it was in development. I was especially fascinated by how the ltc community welcomed TerryTibbs (at the time an accused scammer) into the development community without being judgmental and fucked up like the Bitcoiners were. The day Pooler opened litecoinpool I was mining with the unused CPUs of my Bitcoin GPU miners. I was also one of the first users of the reaper GPU miner for LTC. At one point I had over 17,000 ltc.

Jesus... how much did you make out with? Im afraid to ask i might get too jealous lmao.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 25, 2014, 09:24:48 AM
Never hold more than BTC 1.

Everyday I was afraid whenver the price will keep decreasing.

So because of that I always convert it into my local currency

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 25, 2014, 08:37:08 AM

Legit owner of more than 100 BTC here.

Bought my first coins, Litecoins, in Nov '13 for 7$ and 13$. Sold them for $41.
Got really lucky there since I basically had no idea what I was doing.

Then bought Bitcoins with my profit. Been an emotional roller coaster since. Holding strong though.

Good play, I sold at around that too, but I didnt have anywhere near the amount of litecoin you had. Only have about 5 btc in total, but im setting a goal of 10 eventually and slowly getting there. Sadly I still have a year in college before I can get out and actually make some money, so im not opposed if the price decides to stay the same for the next year Smiley

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
December 25, 2014, 08:27:31 AM
I don't have anything to hide , I have about 0.3 BTC , I don't gamble & I never will . all those bitcoins are made from Programming services & selling some steam games & origin
Activity: 156
If this is life , then I prefer death !
December 25, 2014, 08:13:56 AM

Then bought Bitcoins with my profit. Been an emotional roller coaster since. Holding strong though.

Good play, I sold at around that too, but I didnt have anywhere near the amount of litecoin you had. Only have about 5 btc in total, but im setting a goal of 10 eventually and slowly getting there. Sadly I still have a year in college before I can get out and actually make some money, so im not opposed if the price decides to stay the same for the next year Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
December 25, 2014, 07:43:27 AM
Who is 31 people which has more than 100 Bitcoin? I want to know all of them  Grin Grin Grin Grin. I have a small quantity of bitcoin, but I working very hard to reach a great result by the end of next year. However, with price raising we will see a more difficult for accumulate bitcoin..

Its just people claiming to have more than 100 Coins. Probably not true.

Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
December 25, 2014, 06:32:11 AM
It could be smarter to launch the same kind of topic, with a poll asking in what year, people got their first bitcoin
If someone invested $100 in BTC in 2011 or 2014, that's very different.

This is a great idea! If you don't start this poll, I will.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
December 25, 2014, 06:31:27 AM
threads like this never work.

Said after 150 votes...how many votes do we need for it to "work" in your eyes?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
December 24, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
Who is 31 people which has more than 100 Bitcoin? I want to know all of them  Grin Grin Grin Grin. I have a small quantity of bitcoin, but I working very hard to reach a great result by the end of next year. However, with price raising we will see a more difficult for accumulate bitcoin..

Why's it so unbelievable for someone to have more than 100 BTC?

I think that's because lots of people joined during the rise
and believed that bitcoin never started at something like a few cents.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
December 24, 2014, 01:34:13 PM
It could be smarter to launch the same kind of topic, with a poll asking in what year, people got their first bitcoin
If someone invested $100 in BTC in 2011 or 2014, that's very different.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2014, 11:22:47 AM

Maybe because is more possible to have a less quantity of BTC and not a great amount of BTC like 100 BTC in this example? Anyway my coin count is in a range between 0 and 1 bitcoin, not so much  Grin
Activity: 127
#1 Reseller
December 24, 2014, 11:20:41 AM
Grin,Gambling took my all!   Cry
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
December 24, 2014, 06:43:21 AM

Activity: 518
December 24, 2014, 05:56:33 AM
Up to 3 more once , but sold after the crash .
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 24, 2014, 05:26:17 AM
More of 3 btc in a cold wallet and 1 to trading (and up Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
December 23, 2014, 11:35:32 PM
The poll does seem to show some pretty, belivabale, responses.

Cool to see large and small holders that are down for the cause.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 23, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

I think a better way to have asked this question might have been to ask how many wallets do you have your Bitcoin spread across.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
December 23, 2014, 02:55:15 PM
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
December 23, 2014, 02:21:04 PM
threads like this never work.
Pages:
Jump to: