Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 31. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 07:12:39 PM
sell at high prices and buy in the price down😁😁
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
October 30, 2017, 06:36:41 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Well in my case, the strategy that I have been choose is buy and hold. I have been using it for a long time and still it is effective. I will buy altcoins if it is falling and wait until it pump again then sell. In that way I have been earn a lot of profit so that I choose that strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
October 30, 2017, 06:30:29 PM
I don`t like strategy "buy and hold". I can lose access to my account and lose everything) So prefer trade every day with a little % and get cash and BTC.

This money making machine will stop when you see 0 balance on your day trading account. Day trading is like grapping pips instead of collecting it on long term charts Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
October 30, 2017, 06:13:32 PM
I don`t like strategy "buy and hold". I can lose access to my account and lose everything) So prefer trade every day with a little % and get cash and BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 04:49:32 PM
I move as the market is fluctuating. This is very important to do ad it gives me proper choices of investment. For instance if there is hard fork is coming then I will make sure I hold enough bitcoin in my wallet with private key access. This way I will try to get free coins of fork and will sell them immediately after they get available on the exchangers. Then I will grab that bitcoin and will add up into my existing one. Once that is over I will hold the bitcoin normally and won't spend it unless and until I see any good ICO coming my way. Depending on the ICO and its terms, roadmaps etc I will decide how much money to be spent on it and the I will trade that much of the bitcoin for that purpose.

So in short I will always move if the opportunity is there and also I will try to be secure with my investment funds. I never go greedy that is the first rule for my investment or trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 30, 2017, 01:39:39 PM
i have 3 bitcoin i will use 1 1/2 bit bit for buying 1 to 2 coin for long time hold 6 months or more and the remaining amount i will trade on the exchange and play ICO i will trade The top coin I will watch and eat its waves and ICO I have a group share the free ico section so I will choose the potential ico then decide whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:28:45 AM
I am just sticking with buy and hold strategy, that is the very first strategy that i followed and until now, i am still following that strategy and based on the results, it is really working because i don't need to worry about the holding period because i am doing this for long term and i am the one who will decide if i am gonna sell or not.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 10:57:42 AM
I sell mostly at the top of pumps!

How do I know the tops ?

Its simple I start panicking that the price will go down while the price is still going up and the a few moments later i sell and soon after that a dump come

Whats the Secret?

we all are emotion driven humans what I am feeling are being felt by many others like me so they are just waiting for a trigger to sell and take profit...like me
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 30, 2017, 10:19:57 AM
It looks like today, the best strategy is just to buy and dips hodl, rinse and repeat. Day trading is very difficult if you are going to ask me, because the price of bitcoin is really high, perhaps some altcoins is good for day training but bitcoin, no, not anymore. So it you see that the market price is dropping then buy some to add to your accumulated bitcoin then just repeat the process until such time that you have accumulated a total of 1 BTC. You wouln't notice it. But time is your friend here. Probably around 3-6 months you will see that you have 1 or more full BTC already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
October 30, 2017, 09:39:35 AM
Currently I am day trading and looking for alt-coins that had large support and have recently suffered price wise, many have had small pumps in the last few days that I have profited from before they fell again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
In crypto currency trading i can say that holding type is best strategy for me. Its not the same like forex strategy that we have to put cutloss sytem.
Hold and patient are best for me.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 08:59:02 AM
I divide my capital into 3 parts. Part I bought bitcoin for storage. Part 2 I bought altcoin to trade. The rest I use to buy ICO. Make the right distribution to get the most profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
for now my current strategy is mine btc and store it for a little while in my wallet.. I am only starting now and it takes a lot of time waiting
>earn
>save
>wait
and also i am planning to join a campaign but my main objective now is to rank up eheheheheheh
mining & campaign is what i am trying to do for now Lips sealed
Wow I seems like I found a really hard working person here. Well this strategy surely is amazing but for this you have to be more experienced because this all is what experienced traders do. And during all this if you are doing it first time you may face a heavy loss. So here’s my simple strategy for newbies. Make your money by some sort of business at lower level. Make money to buy bitcoin. Buy them hold them wait for the time for high value and then sell them with profit and repeat the same.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 19, 2017, 12:02:46 AM
Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price

One of the ways to make money is do trading in which you have good forecast ankaysis and you can buy and sell accordingly . Also I would suggest that hold some Btc in different wallet and let it be there itself for some months . In coming time the price will be rising quickly and you can get good gains from it and with rest you can do trading as usual .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
August 18, 2017, 11:33:28 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My current strategy is to hold some Bitcoins for long term. I have also sold some Bitcoins at these high prices but instead of selling for US dollars, I'm selling for some less expensive altcoins like Stellar. I think some other coins are bargains right now and I think they have potential for good profit later.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
August 18, 2017, 04:28:40 PM
for now my current strategy is mine btc and store it for a little while in my wallet.. I am only starting now and it takes a lot of time waiting
>earn
>save
>wait
and also i am planning to join a campaign but my main objective now is to rank up eheheheheheh
You are really very hard working guy. If you are doing mining besides campaigning, you must be very good at time management. I appreciate your love for bitcoins. One day you will definitely among the rich people if you keep working at this pace. Your patience and hard work will pay you off.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
August 16, 2017, 04:23:59 AM
>earn
>save
>wait
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 03:48:54 AM
The strategy of trading is good because there are more potential chances to make money on horse racing course, but also the probability to lose everything on these jump. According to statistics, about 95% of people lose money in the stock market and the cryptocurrency market is more volatile and sharp so the chances of losing money are higher. In my opinion it is better to buy prospectively altcoins and hold them so you can earn more for the beginner.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 07:53:59 PM
Here in this situations  day  to day is bitter than other options because of the frequency BTC price if you buy and holding my be lose more /win so you have to keep close monitoring price
i want to hold, in fact still i am too much confident about the price of bitcoin that it will continue increasing and therefore i want to hold  bitcoin for next few years. to me i think long term investment is more safe and secure and specially for those people who do not have any knowledge about trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 01:40:40 PM
My current strategy  is:
1. 50% of my balance for buy and hold bitcoin
2. 25% of my balance for buy altcoin and fast trade
3. 25% of my balance for hold altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: