Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 29. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 08:25:19 AM
Seeing the price right now I'll just definitely stop buying bitcoin and just hold what's on my wallet, of course I want to add some but the price is now on the ceiling and it's hard to reach now so I'm just sitting in my bitcoin. But will surely buy some alts now as I see many dumpers now.
I think for now you should sell all your bitcoin than keep usdt for now. Wait for decreasing price of Bitcoin than buy. You increase the amount of Bitcoin in this way. This is the best stragedy for now.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 05, 2017, 08:21:28 AM
Seeing the price right now I'll just definitely stop buying bitcoin and just hold what's on my wallet, of course I want to add some but the price is now on the ceiling and it's hard to reach now so I'm just sitting in my bitcoin. But will surely buy some alts now as I see many dumpers now.
buying altcoin is good decision, but I suggest you to buy bitcoin after 16 November because prices might get lower after the fork, But if i have some money I will surely buy bitcoin because there is no specific time to buy bitcoin, prices always tend to go up, any time you buy just wait for couple of months and then sell them with good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 08:10:29 AM
I think that the majority of your funds should be just hodled. you can trade with maybe 10 or 20% of your money but the majority should just stay as bitcoin and be hodled.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 07:34:35 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 05, 2017, 06:25:02 AM
I'm getting used to day by day trading Im making profit from it than buying btc then holding it because anytime the price can go down that's why day by day trading is more applicable for me since I'm always watching the price every hour so that I can have more chances to trade my coins into cash at high price then going to buy at low price once the price go down again.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2017, 06:14:59 AM
Buy and hold is what I do right now, since I don't have any ability to do trading. Sometimes gambling is just for my extra activity when got bored, just to make me wake up when I am sleepy already. 😂 lol. I guess buy and hold for me has small risk.
Price is currently trading above 7000$ and still people even experience trader tend to buy more. I do no t know what will happen after November, The price will certainly take a dept, and if people will hold bitcoin and will not sell in panic, then certainly the price will again rise up. To me i personally not going to buy more. even i am holding my preset bitcoin that i already have. Because i am a long term trader and not going to sell my bitcoin in next few years. Therefore i do  not care the the little ups and down in the price of bitcoin. 

Long term hold is just like investing and letting it sleep for years before considering to sell it. That should be the most relaxing and stress free since you don't care much on small ups and downs. I have my own coins for long term too. When I am not busy I also ride with the waves for short trades. 
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 06:02:11 AM
Buy and hold is what I do right now, since I don't have any ability to do trading. Sometimes gambling is just for my extra activity when got bored, just to make me wake up when I am sleepy already. 😂 lol. I guess buy and hold for me has small risk.
Price is currently trading above 7000$ and still people even experience trader tend to buy more. I do no t know what will happen after November, The price will certainly take a dept, and if people will hold bitcoin and will not sell in panic, then certainly the price will again rise up. To me i personally not going to buy more. even i am holding my preset bitcoin that i already have. Because i am a long term trader and not going to sell my bitcoin in next few years. Therefore i do  not care the the little ups and down in the price of bitcoin. 
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:58:30 AM
Its good that you know where to put yourself to avoid losses, not like everyone else that want to do trading because they want quick profit. I am also more on holding than trading because this where I am confident and comfortable.
Quick profit isn't included in the trading's dictionary, it's only exist in the gambling's dictionary. With trading you have to keep your capital safe and slowly slowly increasing it with a right stragedy.
Activity: 196
November 05, 2017, 04:26:09 AM
Its good that you know where to put yourself to avoid losses, not like everyone else that want to do trading because they want quick profit. I am also more on holding than trading because this where I am confident and comfortable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 05, 2017, 03:42:50 AM

Yeah it's a good strategy now while the alts are still touching the ground. I bought some eth at 0.04 and definitely will hold until it recovers or maybe until next year, gonna wait for a good pump though.
And I'm accumulating bitcoin as much as I can and make sure not to spend any of it from this moment until it reaches again its new ATH. So right now, just gonna hold, hold and hold! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 05, 2017, 03:18:33 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I do several strategies. There are several factors that I always consider. I do buy and hold especially if the coins, even if very good and worth investing, are not very responsive to small-time updates that are released every once in a while. I do scalping if the coins are very familiar to me and that I have familiarized already their chart movements. I do day trading if a target price entry and exit points are clearly given by a very credible crypto trader.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 05, 2017, 02:16:47 AM

If you're bitcoin active trade well just beware since crypocurrency trading quite difficult to predict.

Let's compare on stock trading ( wall street )you can review their value based on global market but not in bitcoin.
So I'm usually hold bitcoin for long term rather than short term
Activity: 51
November 05, 2017, 02:11:54 AM
I will earn bitcoin and I won't spend it immediately.  I will keep earning and when there is need for money I will sell it to fulfill my need. This is my current strategy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 05, 2017, 01:51:36 AM
Activity: 154
November 05, 2017, 01:20:28 AM
i have two different coin one for holding and one for trading so that if one got trouble i have backup to continue my trading activity..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 02:59:10 PM
I am going to buy and hold for at least one year I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 02:36:41 PM
My current strategy is to hold my all coins for a bit long and then sell it when I'll get a good price. As you all know bitcoin value is increasing continuously and it is good for me if i hold my coins for a long so to get a maximum profit.
Activity: 336
November 04, 2017, 11:18:20 AM
I usually aim to make as many short term trades as possible with reasonable percent increases. I do FA and TA on the coins I choose to trade and I only trade coins I believe will rise in value in the long run. Strong coins.

If these trades drop in price, then I hodl and wait for recovery or the rocket to the moon!
Activity: 417
Merit: 2
November 04, 2017, 11:17:50 AM
for me, actually, as the bitcoin go higher and higher everyday, those altcoins I hold since MAY has its value in btc plummet down, I regret holding it, I sold it on loss, I can't wait for it to turn from 1 to 0.01 in value when btc is getting higher, goodness, I can't wait for years for it to recover to its previous price last may, lol, now, my plan is just hold btc, no way to profit in altcoins when btc is rising fast.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
November 04, 2017, 11:02:05 AM
buy and hold. I hold about 70% of BTC and buy altcoin of about 30%. I am sure this will result in a hefty bitcoin and alt coin will go up once the bitcoin finished drama.
Pages:
Jump to: