Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 27. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2017, 09:59:30 AM
Daily trading with small profit is my trading. As you know, It is hard to get profit in cryptocurrency now. Therefore, I will trade many coins with little profit (about 5%-10%/day) to earn money. It is a good way to do. You can try to know.

This is a good way to go. I sometimes aim for the same goal, but I also like to catch a coin that is mooning and stay on the rise with it until my TA tells me to get out. It's def a good way to add to the 5% to 10% daily!

Day trading requires a lot of time just to keep track the coins that we're trading but it's profitable at the same time and so I'm trading when I at least profited by 20% then just buy back again and it works for me some months and it's worth a try.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 17, 2017, 09:18:28 AM
Seeing the price right now I'll just definitely stop buying bitcoin and just hold what's on my wallet, of course I want to add some but the price is now on the ceiling and it's hard to reach now so I'm just sitting in my bitcoin. But will surely buy some alts now as I see many dumpers now.
Now, I believe it is even best to trade on the neutral right now.
The price has gotten to a bit of a point of stability for the moment and we can start seeing some little corrections at the moment.

Alts are beginning to climb up gradually and then if it is possible to sell some of for profit, now is the best time, because there is every possibility we may see some dumps again before the fork.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 13, 2017, 06:36:39 PM
Because im not too good interms of trading my only strategy is buy and hold.
Basically this is the normal way of trading, upon analyzing those coins, the market, charts and etc. You just have to buy and hold for a while, there's nothing you can do if you bought that coin and later on it's price went down and that coin is in trouble of being dumped. I don't have such strategy since this is the basic way of trading and if there are some other strategies that are existing, I don't think so there are.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 06:23:25 PM
Anything other than hodling is a bad strategy IMO. I seriously doubt anybody on these forums can consistently beat the crypto market by day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in crypto.

Not really, but a lot have gone hodling after experiencing some serious failures in day trading. But there is a good deal of people I know whose lives are focused in day trading, swing trading, and scalping. The difference with them and me, or perhaps us, is that they are really experts in reading and making patterns out of charts in addition to their serious monitoring of project news. They do not even have accounts here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 06:11:23 PM
Daily trading with small profit is my trading. As you know, It is hard to get profit in cryptocurrency now. Therefore, I will trade many coins with little profit (about 5%-10%/day) to earn money. It is a good way to do. You can try to know.

This is a good way to go. I sometimes aim for the same goal, but I also like to catch a coin that is mooning and stay on the rise with it until my TA tells me to get out. It's def a good way to add to the 5% to 10% daily!

Rigth now my current strategy that i used it is holding because thats only i can guarantee rigth now due to financial in capacity.
Holding is a very common strategy that can earned base on many advices of pro-earner and on the forum that i read and known actually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 13, 2017, 11:54:14 AM
Time management, I have a day job and i still work on bounty campaigns and take it as a sideline so i can earn more coins. You can join multiple social media campaigns and this one of the best strategy.
Sometimes i also apply for services like translations if there is an available because they pay a good amount of coins.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 13, 2017, 10:39:31 AM
I always buy when the price has hit a support or resistance level and the type of candlestick formed, I have been trained with Japanese candlesticks pattern.
As a trader I usually wait to see a pin bar, bullish or bearish engulfing bars formed at those R/S levels before buying or selling couple with price action which is vital in trading of spot and also in cryptoccurrencies basically using a daily timeframe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 09:43:36 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I do buy and hold the altcoin and bitcoin due to thats the best choice for me.
If day to day trading i think its not working very well.
Everyone has his own way of managing the things. As far as my present strategy is concerned, I am very much confident that the market price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the very similar fashion as it has increased in the past few days. So I’m doing nothing special and I am only holding my bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time. It is because of the reason that this is the only thing which can bring me more money.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 07:28:21 AM
To me The strategy of trading is good because there are more potential chances to make money on horse racing course, but also the probability to lose everything on these jump. According to statistics, about 90% of people lose money in the stock market and the cryptocurrency market is more volatile and sharp so the chances of losing money are higher. In my opinion it is better to buy prospectively altcoins and hold them so you can earn more for the beginners.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:27:31 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 04:24:19 AM
Anything other than hodling is a bad strategy IMO. I seriously doubt anybody on these forums can consistently beat the crypto market by day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in crypto.

As a noob in crypto I couldn't beat the market. But I know guys who, according to their words, were able to make x10-20 times gains in 2-3 months of trading, which is more than hodling. They could be lying ofc, but I would trust those particular friends of mine. You just have to be good, thats the difficult part.
One thing with trading is that you can make a whole lot if you are good at what you do. Guys are making a lot every single day in as much as most of us are complaining about the altcoin dips, so many people are making huge bucks out of it.
The thing is once you are good with trading, there is no limit to the profit you can keep making and growing your BTC while still enjoying the benefit of the value.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 13, 2017, 01:45:26 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I am sure that the people who have a lot of patience are doing buy and hold. I also doing that but there is a time that I doing day to day trading. Both of them are profitable but day to day trade is more complicated than long term trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
November 13, 2017, 12:38:16 AM
Buy/hold. Considering Bitcoin's volatility, I would just assume it will all be gone but hope for the best. To me it's more like art than a core investment.
Agree . One of the best strategy to earn profit by holding bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell it because the price is getting higher and higher over the time .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 13, 2017, 12:25:08 AM
Buy and hold is what I do right now, since I don't have any ability to do trading. Sometimes gambling is just for my extra activity when got bored, just to make me wake up when I am sleepy already. 😂 lol. I guess buy and hold for me has small risk.
Price is currently trading above 7000$ and still people even experience trader tend to buy more. I do no t know what will happen after November, The price will certainly take a dept, and if people will hold bitcoin and will not sell in panic, then certainly the price will again rise up. To me i personally not going to buy more. even i am holding my preset bitcoin that i already have. Because i am a long term trader and not going to sell my bitcoin in next few years. Therefore i do  not care the the little ups and down in the price of bitcoin. 

Long term hold is just like investing and letting it sleep for years before considering to sell it. That should be the most relaxing and stress free since you don't care much on small ups and downs. I have my own coins for long term too. When I am not busy I also ride with the waves for short trades. 
There is even a stage you would have gotten to if you have held for a long term that you would not even bother selling everything at a point. What I have seen most people do is to diversify offline and find a way they can multiply little out of what they have.

Imagine someone who bought 1000 BTC in 2009/2010, what is the business you cannot set up with just 10 BTC out of that, that would not keep giving you something huge and still keep growing without stress.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 12, 2017, 03:13:44 AM
I just have a simple way, buy it when cheap prices and hold until the price is very expensive it my strategy in the world of crypto
That’s what everyone including me is doing we all are to the same strategy and that’s very helpful and when I was new to this field my experienced fiend told me about this technique and from that day to this one I am apply same and I am getting very good results out of it and this strategy is known as the strategy of profiteers and I believe using this I will be in the lane of profiteers soon and enjoying with them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 11, 2017, 08:36:27 AM
I just have a simple way, buy it when cheap prices and hold until the price is very expensive it my strategy in the world of crypto
I think of this strategy as the best one especially when you want to have more amount of profit. If we look at the market prices of bitcoin at the very present moment, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price of bitcoin is increasing significantly.

For now, I am doing only one thing and that is I am holding my bitcoins for as long period of time as I can. This will going to bring me more money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 07:05:42 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

My strategy is to increase the spread of advertising capital on twitter.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:12:10 PM
Buy/hold. Considering Bitcoin's volatility, I would just assume it will all be gone but hope for the best. To me it's more like art than a core investment.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 10, 2017, 07:34:27 PM
hold is best strategy in the world. Warren Buffet does that so I think some new trader with out exp should do that too. We can focus on another work
Pages:
Jump to: