Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 9. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:55:20 AM
Actually, I do not just apply one strategy, I always try to follow the market price movement. usually, I choose a different strategy, trying to make the trade right at the right time. though, finding the right strategy to use in a particular market is still part of the mystery in making a profitable trade.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
July 09, 2018, 01:08:34 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Buy at low price and sell at low price. I keep buying profitable and promising altcoins for me to ensure that I can earn big amount of money. I also participating in ICOs for me to grow more my money. Before I making investment with ICOs, I studying first the project before I invest my money for me to protect and secure my capital.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:09:23 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
I have a lot of bitcoins and I can say that the HODL strategy is the best strategy that we can do. The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, it is not yet the right time for us to sell all of our bitcoins. The bitcoin has limited supply and I am sure that its value will increase in the following years.
Activity: 528
July 08, 2018, 10:26:40 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I divided my capital in to two, the first one is fro day trading and the second one is for long term investment. It is not easy to do day trading because it is hard to predict what will happen to the price of the coin. I using different tools in order for me to get reliable information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:11:15 PM
My strategy now are buy and hold. Because Im thinking all that I buy is going like bitcoin. Its like im dreaming and thinking impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world so that just believe and hold the crypto you believe that will go to the moon. But sometimes im buy low and sell high so that I have some money to earn. And Im joining some bounties for the new project that have high chance to success.
Activity: 392
July 08, 2018, 09:21:11 PM
My strategy in trading is to minimize the loss, but if I am wrong to make a decision then I prefer to cutloss because mnurut me it is the best way, but now I prefer to be a holder than daily trading
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 08, 2018, 08:13:48 PM
Buy low sell high. Buy at a very dip and sell it upon reaching the price that you think is the right one that you already earn from what you invest.

this is a basic main strategy that every people use but we need to learn more deep for this strategy so we can modify this strategy and gives us the opportunity to make a profit in trading. sometimes, we cannot buy low because after we buy, the price is getting down too deep and it makes us wait for a while. but all in all, this strategy will works for all trader if they have the patience to wait for the price.
Activity: 387
July 08, 2018, 07:59:49 PM
Buy low sell high. Buy at a very dip and sell it upon reaching the price that you think is the right one that you already earn from what you invest.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
In my investment strategy there are almost all the strategies that you described. I believe that the trading strategy should be dynamic and constantly change in place with changes in the market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 08, 2018, 03:23:09 PM
for my own strategy that I use it buy at a low price and wait for the right time to sell the coins. because if you want to get big profits that the key must remain patient waiting for the coins you buy it has increased drastically
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 04:41:23 AM
I chose several promising projects (dether and daostack) and iinvested in them, now I will keep them at least until the end of the year. In the future, I will transfer all funds to bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
My strategy is to buy a coin at a low price then hold and when the price goes up I just sell it here i bought with some of my funds, so when there is the worst possibility that the price actually fell deeper i tend to buy again at the lowest price and hold it, surely it will rise, when the price goes up I will count with the funds when I first bought it, then decide whether it is worth to sell now or not, I'm sure this strategy is quite common, but the difference lies in how we can be patient with a fluctuating market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
Understanding basic trading using signals and the macd graph. If you master reading those signals it will be ahigher probability of your trading prediction.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:56:30 PM
I consider this times as really fear and scaring, so I am just holding all that I have and try not to look on the price to often, in order to not get discouraged too much.
Well until now the strategies i am doing is to buy a promising crypto and then i will just hold it and wait until the prices of alll coin in the msrket will became green and i am sure that i can still able to be very rich on just holding a promising coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 07:28:05 PM
In General, I believe that most of the strategies are based on one principle. For example, the simplest strategy is to divide all your funds so that you can buy when the market falls.
Right now my current strategy is to find a very promising ico that can really make me very rich and i am i am also buying bitcoin when the price is low and i will just keep it for long time and when the vale became high i will sell it immediatley.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:11:57 PM
Other :
Arbitrange is my favorite because i have good price in my profit
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
July 07, 2018, 03:48:14 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

The strategy is very simple, always invest when the market price is dropping and sell it again when the price pumps up, the only problem will occur when you cannot handle your emotions due to pressure.
This is such a good strategy and we should buy some coin at the fallen price then we should hold all our coins with patience without thinking to sell, price of bitcoin use to change very often but we will have to keep patience and don’t lose our hope for our profit because bitcoin is the most promising currency in this year, so same as you I use to buy some coin at the fallen price and then I decide to hold until I see the market recovering.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 03:37:13 PM
hodling is the best option, IMO
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 03:20:44 PM
Day trading requires a big concentration and time to learn information about investment objects. Because it means that you will buy asset and sell it in short period of time without any drawdown. But hold and just wait for a long time is not trading, it is just long-term investment.
The best strategy for newcomers is to try buy low any cryptocurrency from top-50 and hold it to sell in high (holding). If you want to trade into a day you will have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis. Because successful day trade is very difficult. That's why it is better to hold now, sell on green days and buy in red.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
I dont have a fixed strategy, i am only following my own insticts as a good trader that has a huge experience on foreex + binary options and a few other stock sellings.
I really like to trade, but following a single strategy is not for me, i dont like it.
Pages:
Jump to: