Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 7. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 260
July 20, 2018, 07:39:23 AM
In General, I believe that most of the strategies are based on one principle. For example, the simplest strategy is to divide all your funds so that you can buy when the market falls.
My current strategy as of now is to buy a top crypto when the market is red and i will hold it until the price will be really high again, just lile buying bitcoin and ethereum and off course i am also finding a great ico so i can also make a very good amount of money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 20, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

I do mostly buy-and-hold ventures, and also, joining in bounty campaigns. As much as I want to try day trading, that's the only time I can spare right now because I have a full time job plus all my other activities. Also, I don't think I can handle the fast-paced and risky style of making business in the day trading market, and so, I only stick to the more passive approach, which is hodling.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
Anything other than hodling is a bad strategy IMO. I seriously doubt anybody on these forums can consistently beat the crypto market by day trading. Hodling is the only viable way to invest in crypto.
I can also say that to be a successful crypto Trader, holder, investor you need to perform all those things in parts. You need to hold some perspective coins trade some volatil and invest also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
My current strategy is holding, I think only holding can overcome the difficult times as today.
Activity: 2
July 19, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
My strategy is try to get many tokens as possible and then sell it when the price raise higher than the old price
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 19, 2018, 04:47:36 AM
at the moment I buy new promising coins mostly after the end of ISO, over time if the project is good then they grow up
Activity: 4
July 19, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
Strategies to expand friendships increase sales
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
July 19, 2018, 02:36:55 AM
My current strategy is to buy Btc or Eth and hold this for earning more profit from then. By the way, it will be great when you will see the profit which comes from your holding Btc. Btc will increase more at the end of this year so try to buy some Eth or Btc and hold those for earning such profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 19, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
I am trying to use one strategy in this situations, I try to buy a low price for many coins even if it just a small amount for every coin. and then I try to hold as long as I can because I want to try to be a holder like other people so if the price jumps higher, I can make a lot of profit. I know I should have the patience to holding and I think I can handle my emotion to not panic.
Activity: 280
July 18, 2018, 06:29:03 AM
I find the current market too unstable, my trading
skills isn't enough, so I am searching for alternative
investments in crypto now. will be back to trading
soon, hopefully.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 06:16:13 AM
My current strategy has worked for 5+ years on the crypto world (ok I assumed etc will be better than eth so I failed there). I "earn" my coins by working and doing anything I can and save up enough coins to actually make it worth wile. Since I spend manhour on stuff that worths money (not stuff like faucets) I do make a decent enough money on the side and sometimes when we are on a bull run my income goes over a regular salary, on bear markets it looks horrible but if I can save it without spending it than it goes back up to great amounts. I always favored "earning" bitcoin over "buying" bitcoin.
Activity: 3
July 18, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
day by day is what i would suggest only if you can spend some good time on it ,
at least 3 hours a day i would say .
there's so many analysis needs to be done and its not for everybody ,

however , buying and holding is not that bad neither Smiley
Activity: 137
July 18, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Last month was chaos, I took a break from day trading.
Now I'm only entering a trade if the trade forms a simple
strong bullish pattern, even though the profit is low at least
it is not that risky.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
My current strategy is that I continue to invest in the altcoin market and have a bitcoin but instead of investing in the long term I will invest shorter than buy fast and sell faster.
Activity: 84
July 18, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
I am studying the Pivot Point Reversal Strategy,
try it out it might suit your taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZZFYEj-w0
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
July 18, 2018, 01:08:01 AM
I would rather go for buy and hold because each of the tokens/coins can be much profitable in terms of long term and also buying at proper dips and holding untill a huge pump would give us several times good profit as compared to day to day trading. So i would rather go for that.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
now iam at buy and hold cause my i am lose my value in my investmeny
so im gonna hold it until i get my money or make profit from that.
but its a good time for day trading right now, if u play now just take for 1-5% profit, dont be greed.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
I buy altoins when it will rise in its price and when I have a profit then sell.

because our goal in trading is to make a profit, when you are smart to analyze the market then surely you will profit and at least not make you stop loss or loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
My current strategy are buy dip,sell high after a while,buy as soon as the coin gets to market and sell off when it rises,then I buy and hold.

Hey, my strategy is to listen to experienced traders on right platforms and invest in unicorn coins that will rise up in a bit

Where r u gonna find good traders? How u'll check that all that they say is true. You need ur strategy

I search for good platforms with profi's content
My strategy is to stay straight forward in the market because it is not a fun, it needs your time and right decisions which is only possible if I have the basic knowledge. Market reflects towards buyers in this current time because Bitcoins are available on very low price as compared to its average price. So this is a better opportunity and all of us should buy a lot and to place of exchanges for selling.
And my point. Add more knowledge and update new ones. Then look at the market situation and then come to a conclusion. It is possible to divide the capital through different projects, different markets. Feel the profit is always sold, should not greed.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Because I dont have many time to analysis the market in technical analysis, I prefer buy and hold some altcoin that has good and strong in fundamental, and I hold minimum in month then take alook later.
Pages:
Jump to: