Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 4. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
My current strategy is buying an investment or coin  when the amount of it drops in the market and sell it when the value of it changes  in the high amount to be profitable enough in this business.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:05:07 PM
I think at the moment hold and sell hold and sell is the best option or strategy for us if we trade in bitcoins. Short terms and long terms both are good if we trade now. If you have enough BTC then hold it some more days till January or March 2019. If you lack  then can buy immediately. Now btc can be only up. Though it moves negatively sometimes totally it must up.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
when the market is unstable / falling as I now suggest to try buying and holding trading styles because it's the same as long-term investing if the market recovers for a long time as it is today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
It's good to hold a bitcoin today, especially when its price drops and starts earning when its future price rises.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Well as I observe my cousin her is strategy is long term she hold her coin and buy a low price coin and she will wait until the coin increase then she sell her coin and she make a more profits .

I agree with the current strategy, buying and holding for a long time is better than selling, many users panic when they see the market drop, but I have to be sure that the best strategy now is to be patient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.

In reality, everything is very easy. all the cryptocurrencies are down which means that you have to buy altcoins until they start climbing up to the top. I guess that was the last correction. The Fall gaining is coming.
Activity: 7
August 08, 2018, 02:19:48 PM
I'm a beginner, tell me the most profitable strategies that you use.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
My strategy is actually quite simple, it is buy and hold. However, it is still very difficult to do it, especially the hold, which endures the rise and fall of the price of the currency every day.
Sometimes I also do some bounty company, as long as the price of coins won't fall too much, I will usually sell them soon.
easy to see but really hard to do with that you need to make some effort while you are making to be the best option of your buy and hold scenario, we are just need to patient and take control on your emotion yet here.
Activity: 87
August 08, 2018, 12:22:53 PM
Investment different to trading. Investment coins I hodl long term. Trading I try not to get emotionally attached to them, but. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 118
August 08, 2018, 04:42:59 AM
My strategy is actually quite simple, it is buy and hold. However, it is still very difficult to do it, especially the hold, which endures the rise and fall of the price of the currency every day.
Sometimes I also do some bounty company, as long as the price of coins won't fall too much, I will usually sell them soon.
Activity: 459
August 08, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
I'm a bounty hunter, I'm just waiting for the project to pay me and I'll sell them all. Or if it is a good project, I only sell 70% of 100% and hold the remaining 30%. That is my strategy and I think it will be very reasonable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
as of now, the exchanging methodology I utilize is to purchase a coin when there is terrible news such a significant number of individuals are offering at a shoddy cost and I will get it after that I will sit tight at the cost go down once more, exploit individuals who are freezing to purchase their advantages.
That is a complex and difficult strategy I think. You are interested in holding as well as in day trading, I think that it is difficult to manage both in the same time. To me as I have no experience in day trading therefore I think that holding bitcoin for a long time is good for me.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
I always choose holdings when the market falls, and sell coins when the market rises. That is my trading style, I never fear when the market falls and always choose how to hold.
Activity: 220
August 01, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market, currently I do not have much experience in investing. So my strategy is to buy the top coin and keep it long
Activity: 337
August 01, 2018, 08:00:23 PM
I prefer to hold my bitcoin because I believe the bitcoin price will go up. I get the advantage by holding bitcoin. I believe by storing bitcoin i will get that many benefits. I do not have to do anything just waiting for a good time to sell bitcoin

Holding bitcoin at present is the best strategy. Because now after split we all know that bitcoin will now become more powerful currency and the demand will be rising in coming time. Due to this investment in btc at resent is the good bet and we can see 35004 in just couple of days from now.

Me too, I do prefer holding my coins now that the market is at its low point. I believe that holding is the safest way to prevent losses. And I do believe that crypto market will recover again soon.
Activity: 742
August 01, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
My current strategy deposit and withdraw based. Every new deposit has a big chance to win. But don’t be too greedy. If you deposit 100$ then withdraw as soon as it turns into 200$. Stop trading until you get your requested payment. If you get your payment again deposit 100$ and continue. You can also use lose control system. If you lose two trade in a row then stop trade for at least 1 hours.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 04:44:07 AM
my strategy is buy and hold.Buy when its low and wait till market will be a bull trand ,or when the ico make at least x3 profit and then i will sell.
Activity: 476
August 01, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
I'm stuck to buy and hold because I'm currently busy studying online courses. I want to end up something good when trading cryptocurrencies ain't lucrative anymore. And I don't often find good opportunities to short term altcoin which I am good at last year.
Activity: 167
July 31, 2018, 11:11:44 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
The best strategy for me is a long term trade buy I a low price of course you new to wait it until the price getting low and then sell it in big price until it comes. Just wait patiently
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 10:53:49 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Well as I observe my cousin her is strategy is long term she hold her coin and buy a low price coin and she will wait until the coin increase then she sell her coin and she make a more profits .
Pages:
Jump to: