Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 8. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
The best strategy which has worked for me is one that is used for all Long term investors first I choose a coin which concept I like and I think the market is ready for that and after that, I look at all the documents related to that coin and then make a decision to invest more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
My current strategy are buy dip,sell high after a while,buy as soon as the coin gets to market and sell off when it rises,then I buy and hold.

Hey, my strategy is to listen to experienced traders on right platforms and invest in unicorn coins that will rise up in a bit

Where r u gonna find good traders? How u'll check that all that they say is true. You need ur strategy

I search for good platforms with profi's content
My strategy is to stay straight forward in the market because it is not a fun, it needs your time and right decisions which is only possible if I have the basic knowledge. Market reflects towards buyers in this current time because Bitcoins are available on very low price as compared to its average price. So this is a better opportunity and all of us should buy a lot and to place of exchanges for selling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
My current strategy is selling not worthy tokens and holding only those in which I fully believe. I hope that market will become stable soon...
Activity: 86
July 12, 2018, 05:12:45 AM
I'm currently holding my assets because I hope that bitcoin's price will increase soon. I also trading with alts, but my greatest hopes are placed at btc.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2018, 01:05:10 AM
As the prices of almost all currencies are down so selling is not the option any more. I am planning to buy as much coins as I can along with holding the coins I already have, because when the correction finished, I will earn good amount of profit. i thins situation patience is the key.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 11, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
Before i trade day by day but now we should know difficult to predict which coins possibly increase in the market, so i decide to stop buy and sell for day today trading i turn into buying coins for long term hold because I'm sure later on the uprise again.
trading in cryptocurrency is recommended for long term. it will give us bigger profit than daily trading.we can look it coinmarketcap data.compare price year by year and we will know it difference.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2018, 12:09:34 AM
Before i trade day by day but now we should know difficult to predict which coins possibly increase in the market, so i decide to stop buy and sell for day today trading i turn into buying coins for long term hold because I'm sure later on the uprise again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
Most of people are using Buy and Hold, because it makes better profit, but you can doubled you strategy. Buy and Hold & day-to-day trading is the best way strategy in the trading.

Prediction is really important in this case.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
One of the best strategies is still to fix the profit at different percent of the growth rate of assets, not to be greedy, for example, when increasing it every time by 25%, and for this you need to be informed about important updates and events that affect it. The platform Trade.io can provide such an opportunity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 10, 2018, 11:25:37 PM
Day trading and scalping

Analyzing the chart now is very hard,
so while I'm searching for alternatives
I observe multiple market and wait
for a simple bullish pattern to show
then that's the time I will enter.

yes, I still trying to do day trading and scalping too but I also hold my coins if I think the market is not good enough to trade. I agree that analyzing the chart becoming hard and we need to learn more if we want to do the trade. but I think this will not like that and I am sure that soon, the market will be back on the right path so we can do the trade without having a problem.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 05:53:57 PM
Day trading and scalping

Analyzing the chart now is very hard,
so while I'm searching for alternatives
I observe multiple market and wait
for a simple bullish pattern to show
then that's the time I will enter.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
I recently found out about Pivot Reversal Strategy
and I am still studying its psychology

I found out about this Pivot Reversal Strategy
in youtube, if you want to learn more here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLz0xUkD2LE
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
My strategy now are buy and hold. Because Im thinking all that I buy is going like bitcoin. Its like im dreaming and thinking impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world so that just believe and hold the crypto you believe that will go to the moon. But sometimes im buy low and sell high so that I have some money to earn. And Im joining some bounties for the new project that have high chance to success.
Well you are right it is good to hold your coin for the long term because trading for the day needs a lot of knowledge and skill without skills it is hard to maintain your journey being a day trader, it is time the best time for all of us to learn more so my strategy is learning more and more than trading for the day, I am going to trade for the long term and I will never sell out my bitcoin at this current situation because I know how badly it can affect our earning if we take a wrong decision so be wise and hold.

While you're being careful not to sell, remember to be mindful about hodling through the dips. Currently, I know a few people that tether their holdings and rebuy since the market has been going up and down continously for the past couple of weeks. For now, that seems like a more better option. I was a big fan of hodl until 2018 came along Wink

Activity: 448
July 10, 2018, 05:27:20 PM
My strategy now are buy and hold. Because Im thinking all that I buy is going like bitcoin. Its like im dreaming and thinking impossible. But nothing is impossible in this world so that just believe and hold the crypto you believe that will go to the moon. But sometimes im buy low and sell high so that I have some money to earn. And Im joining some bounties for the new project that have high chance to success.
Well you are right it is good to hold your coin for the long term because trading for the day needs a lot of knowledge and skill without skills it is hard to maintain your journey being a day trader, it is time the best time for all of us to learn more so my strategy is learning more and more than trading for the day, I am going to trade for the long term and I will never sell out my bitcoin at this current situation because I know how badly it can affect our earning if we take a wrong decision so be wise and hold.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
July 10, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

At current situation Holding your coin will be the best strategy. I think other things are not going to work. Some time i used to day trading with some experts assistance. Better hold your coins. Hope market price would be recover soon. keep claim and hold it.
Activity: 228
July 10, 2018, 11:08:00 AM
At the moment cryptocurrency market shows a red signal and sometimes it shows a green signal but it is not cross previous market condition so at the time my first strategy is a long-term hold. I’m buying some coin nowadays this coin value is so low so for this reasons, I hold this coin for a long time. Sometimes I start day trading because I’m always analysis coin market then I can do it now.
Activity: 25
July 09, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
I currently leave a $10 amount on my coins.ph account. From time to time I check whether bitcoins value rise or fall. I am waiting for the perfect timing when I will convert the excess amount from my $10 to be available to me. So I think patience is my best strategy so far. If you have any other techniques please do share it with me. Thank you and God Bless...
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 09, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
my current strategy is too hold the coins for long-term purpose nt to sell the coins for short terms gains markets will recover and we can see positive trends very soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Buy at low price and sell at low price. I keep buying profitable and promising altcoins for me to ensure that I can earn big amount of money. I also participating in ICOs for me to grow more my money. Before I making investment with ICOs, I studying first the project before I invest my money for me to protect and secure my capital.
buy on low and sell on high is the easiest strategy to say, but it's hard to do. we can not identify where is  the low price  and how to identify it. besides of that doing ico project research will help us get projects that can give big advantage in the next few months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
Nowadays, the day-to-day trading is much better because you see its price every day because now the price of altcoins has fallen. You'll find it always and you should watch it to earn money and you will not lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: