Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Your Favorite Altcoin? - page 7. (Read 5618 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 253
July 02, 2014, 06:34:36 PM
I believe in talkcoin  Wink

What are they doing? And does that wink mean it's not real?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 06:33:51 PM
Oh btw! My favourite coin has to be NXT i guess.
July 02, 2014, 06:33:35 PM
i have never mined a coin either and have found the whole concept interesting.

lol in regards to your mom, i think you are right. Until someone big like google or amazon, etc jumps on making one of the coins as a alternative payment system i am afraid it don't look like it is going to become easily accessible to the general public. I would assume the big companies will be able to make this more user friendly.

I have tried, and even had people explain me through the whole process and I can never get my computer to do it just right, or I am somehow just computer incompetent and am doing something wrong even when I get it explained to me via the phone.

Yeah, I am hoping that Google or somebody makes a coin soon. I honestly have no idea why they have not done it yet, it blows my mind that the Internet Search company that probably has people using their search engine more than ANYTHING ELSE to learn about Bitcoin, and they themselves (who are paid developers) have not decided to do anything yet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 02, 2014, 06:29:57 PM
I believe in talkcoin  Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
i have never mined a coin either and have found the whole concept interesting.

lol in regards to your mom, i think you are right. Until someone big like google or amazon, etc jumps on making one of the coins as a alternative payment system i am afraid it don't look like it is going to become easily accessible to the general public. I would assume the big companies will be able to make this more user friendly.
July 02, 2014, 06:22:27 PM
And just a random thing I would like to share. I have NEVER mined a coin in my LIFE because I have no idea how to do anything like that, I am more of a history and etymology and anthropology and chemistry person, not at all a computer person. I bought ONE BTC back when they were $30. But I have gotten at least 10 Bitcoins thanks to Devcoin, which (on devtome) pays people to write about whatever they want.

If there are any other coins like that, I think they would get SOOOOOOO much attention to cryptocurrencies. If there was a coin I could get for writing and another coin I could get for posting videos and another coin I could get for posting on a forum and another coin I could get for recruiting people to a mining pool, etc etc etc then eventually EVERYONE would be in to Crypto currencies, instead ofjust people that can figure out computers.

Everyone needs to start thinking HOW COULD I GET MY MOM TO USE MY NEW COIN WITHOUT ME HELPING HER
July 02, 2014, 06:11:40 PM
I have not really been paying attention for the past few months.
Which altcoins are doing what right now?

DOGE is probably the last new coin I heard of if I remember correctly. It was at least the last one that stuck in my mind.
Pages:
Jump to: