Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 10
November 14, 2020, 02:07:58 PM
a lot of fear with new cryptocurrencies especially if new coins turn into junk coins, apart from that another fear when seeing some of my favorite coins actually go down, then like a Hack happened because We don't want to lose our entire portfolio or change our portfolio instead. but I know that Cryptocurrency is scary sometimes but also very profitable.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 14, 2020, 12:40:08 PM
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

For me personally, the only fear that cryptocurrencies cause is the possibility of not making money in time. Let's just say it's old from lost profits. I am also concerned about fraudulent crypto projects that hinder and harm the development of the crypto industry. Perhaps these are the main fears that concern me. And so I hope for the development of the crypto industry and I believe that in the future we will have more and better opportunities.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
November 14, 2020, 12:26:10 PM
first, I am afraid that I will lose money in a new cryptocurrency project, many projects now only want to take money instantly so that the price will continue to fall, this is what is very disappointed, maybe it's better to invest in bitcoin even though the price is expensive
the second thing is I buy bitcoin at the highest price and the price goes down continuously

This means only one thing, you bought at the wrong time. Please note that thoughts about what to buy bitcoin come to you only when bitcoin starts to grow, you buy it and watch a prolonged fall.
You need to buy bitcoin at the moment when it seems to you that it is too early to buy it, this should serve as a signal for you. And the desire to buy when it grows is a warning.
New projects can give you even more profits, but the risks are much higher.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 14, 2020, 12:11:35 PM
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
"scam"! This is my biggest fear of new cryptocurrencies...
every new cryptocurrency always offers that they will be the best and will be able to shift Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others. in fact, that new cryptocurrency has become useless because it is simply not in demand. it's better to just focus on obvious old cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Yes, fraud today is the biggest fear faced by the crypto community and investors, we can't imagine how many project scams have managed to deceive investors so far and of course many investors have lost their money, starting from Many frauds in 2018 that investors started to lose confidence against cryptocurrency, and we can feel the impact at that time if bitcoin and other alt coins experience a fairly low price drop and of course we hope that this will not happen again in the future. Especially now that bitcoin price movement is starting to stabilize and experiencing a very positive trend and hopefully this will continue.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 14, 2020, 11:59:48 AM
"scam"! This is my biggest fear of new cryptocurrencies...
every new cryptocurrency always offers that they will be the best and will be able to shift Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others. in fact, that new cryptocurrency has become useless because it is simply not in demand. it's better to just focus on obvious old cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2020, 11:09:40 AM
The manipulation are really scary especially if you have high position and then suddenly a huge dump appear, most of the new projects have manipulators where the volatility really spike hard. Imagine you buy then suddenly huge dump appeared, how can you able to handle it? it is the reason why I often avoid buying new token that is recently listed because most of it are just dumping so for me it is better to avoid than to incur huge amount of losses.
Manipulative action is absolutely not justified because it will only benefit a few parties. I don't think it will happen to top coins, maybe it's just some "new projects" that have such an action. so before investing in a new project make sure you do thorough research as a preventative measure.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
November 14, 2020, 10:57:23 AM
I have no fear of cryptocurrencies, I am just afraid of crowds being led by manipulative organizations.  In short, I'm pretty afraid of cooperating with rich people to control the market with the bitcoins they have.  As I am a part time traders it is not easy to follow the market's behavior.
there was also the bounty campaign scam, which was my biggest fear.  Although bounty hunters have lamented the issue a lot, admins at Bitcointalk have yet to come up with a plan to deal with the problem. Cry
The manipulation are really scary especially if you have high position and then suddenly a huge dump appear, most of the new projects have manipulators where the volatility really spike hard. Imagine you buy then suddenly huge dump appeared, how can you able to handle it? it is the reason why I often avoid buying new token that is recently listed because most of it are just dumping so for me it is better to avoid than to incur huge amount of losses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
November 14, 2020, 10:34:36 AM
I have no fear of cryptocurrencies, I am just afraid of crowds being led by manipulative organizations.  In short, I'm pretty afraid of cooperating with rich people to control the market with the bitcoins they have.  As I am a part time traders it is not easy to follow the market's behavior.
there was also the bounty campaign scam, which was my biggest fear.  Although bounty hunters have lamented the issue a lot, admins at Bitcointalk have yet to come up with a plan to deal with the problem. Cry
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
November 13, 2020, 03:52:18 PM
there is a lot of fear about new projects or new cryptoqurrency for several reasons including not being able to last long in the market, usually the new coins once pumping to a high price are difficult to raise the price again, besides investing in new coins is also high risk compared to old coins that have been listed on the CMC top market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 13, 2020, 01:12:10 PM
Cryptocurrency is a very high-risk investment, because mass adoption has not yet been carried out,
and 2020 is just the beginning, paypal, Microsoft, Google are starting to use blockchain and Bitcoin,
of course this makes the fears on cryptocurrencies fade away, but don't forget , the price is determined by the market.
How come Microsoft, Google, paypal and others accepting crypto currencies make the fears on crypto currencies fade away? With them accepting crypto currencies, nothing has changed. All problems currently lying down are still the same! In fact, none of them actually directly accepts crypto currencies. They use third party payment processors to accept the coins on behalf of them. The third party converts the coins to fiat and gives it to them. So this means, they aren't directly accepting cryptocurrencies.
By the Microsoft has been accepting bitcoin for a very long time. They aren't new. And working with blockchain doesn't mean they are working with crypto currencies. Blockchain has many other uses, not just for developing crypto currencies.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
November 13, 2020, 11:50:44 AM
The fear I have in new Cryptocurrency is the developers, as it's goes down the trend in the blockchain....a new Cryptocurrency will tend to rise and suddenly go very low even in price, cos the developers could not really build it enough to lunch it in the blockchain
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
November 13, 2020, 11:33:47 AM
with the increasing value of crypto today then our risk as users will be greater and the market competition will be stronger, if the price of bitcoin has now increased then our biggest fear is the birth of a scam project so that it can damage crypto prices and return to a low number, therefore let's keep together in developing the world of cryptocurrency and can get satisfactory results for all of us.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
November 13, 2020, 09:57:14 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very high-risk investment, because mass adoption has not yet been carried out,
and 2020 is just the beginning, paypal, Microsoft, Google are starting to use blockchain and Bitcoin,
of course this makes the fears on cryptocurrencies fade away, but don't forget , the price is determined by the market.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
November 13, 2020, 09:55:41 AM
It's only natural that many are afraid to invest in the crypto world because we have seen many new projects that end at a loss to investors, but the benefits that can be obtained if the project we join successfully enters the exchange is very tempting.
Doing in-depth research of various sources of information will reduce your fear and the courage to see the benefits will arise.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 13, 2020, 09:46:11 AM
Most of the new cryptocurrencies are just a bunch of people mostly repetitive trying to scam people for some money or trying their wild ideas with others money without any dedication. I don't mean every of them are useless but it's getting harder for investors to choose one. I have for a large time restricted myself to established coins for trading and if done, I try new coins for a short term.
Nowadays everything is much focused on money making and there is no product that drives the market for the project. When money is the primary focus, automatically things will go away from the reality. Whenever we make an investment it is a must to analyse the new cryptocurrency and the backing, because most of the time these cryptocurrencies pump high in a short and goes off from usage. When price pumps it isn't possible to make trade as it gets listed in one or two exchanges that doesn't have any big volume.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
November 13, 2020, 09:32:10 AM
Most of the new cryptocurrencies are just a bunch of people mostly repetitive trying to scam people for some money or trying their wild ideas with others money without any dedication. I don't mean every of them are useless but it's getting harder for investors to choose one. I have for a large time restricted myself to established coins for trading and if done, I try new coins for a short term.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2020, 09:14:06 AM
Most likely, many people are afraid of new tokens because most of them are just a scam and after a while they will not cost anything, so people are very careful to invest in them.
Not if they have knowledge of the basics of investing in crypto and do some research. I realize that many newbies are afraid to invest because of the many scam projects that are circulating, but we all also know that they can also prevent this by doing a little research, finding information from good and reliable sources and ensuring it
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 13, 2020, 08:38:57 AM
My only and only fear is emptiness.
Generally speaking, emptiness is a wide range emotional depression.
Somehow it is emotional imbalance due to circumstances bearable nor unbearable. Emptiness is for all. However, today I will shorten the length of context.
May I say emptiness is for all lower ranks. Then, why?
As you noticed, lower ranks play so risky role. We cannot participate on big campaign who just accepting higher rankings where payment is 100% sure whether it is btc, eth, or tokens. We are more vulnerable to join the unsuccessful campaign. Yes  I know join at your own risk. Be a risk taker. Unfortunately, after all promoting the project and received the token payment, the project end unsuccessful or certified scam. Emptiness is present.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
November 13, 2020, 07:55:41 AM
The most thing that i hate about crypto currency is when a new token is listed then the price get dumped imediatly even if the idea of the project is good and thats the main problem of a decentralized crypto the price is determined by the market plus they list them in a bad exchange and when the price get dumped no one will want to buy the coin any more
Activity: 476
November 13, 2020, 07:48:06 AM
I have only one fear of getting caught by scammers or hackers. Already several times I have lost money in projects where the contract was hacked or scammers were behind the project. These were good lessons for me. Now if I take a risk, then only for a certain amount of my funds and consider projects in much more aspects. I have already managed to return the amount that was stolen from me and multiplied it
Pages:
Jump to: