Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 180. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 30, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
I´m against it, for ethical and practical reasons. Everyone should have the right to be able to at the very least try to defend himself and it´s not possible without firearms.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
August 30, 2015, 02:20:30 PM
Guys, now here is an example of poor gun control, just the sort of thing we are looking to avoid!!

South America does have real problems we can see...✌️

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
August 30, 2015, 01:00:31 PM
In my country it is not allowed to own a gun except if you work in security ,
I think it should be allowed for self defense as maybe the person be in a situation that needs it
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 30, 2015, 12:57:42 PM
Guys, now here is an example of poor gun control, just the sort of thing we are looking to avoid!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/04/00/2843CE2500000578-3066540-Father_of_one_Romario_Dos_Santos_Alves_25_risked_his_life_by_inj-a-52_1430694336480.jpg

South America does have real problems we can see...✌️
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 30, 2015, 12:54:24 PM
I don't think he's that 'Showbiz'

He says he lives in the UK so it's probably all about knives there! 🔪🔪🔪

Back on topic,

GUNS

GUNS

GUNS!

http://americangunfacts.com/

What I'd like to see is a map of the USA that showed concealed carry vs. mass killings.

Where there is concealed carry, are there or are there not mass killings?

That's about all we need to know to shut the topic of "gun control" down.  The reason is that a concealed carry permit and proximity to the event is all a person needs to shut down a mass killing.

Duh..

But given that reality, the more interesting question is ...

"Does concealed carry PREVENT a crazy from attempting a mass killing?"

Prevention is better than cure.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 30, 2015, 12:42:34 PM

Back on topic,

GUNS

GUNS

GUNS!

AMMO

AMMO

AMMO!

"On topic" has to do with taking aim.

Cheesy
August 30, 2015, 12:16:59 PM

Back on topic,

GUNS

GUNS

GUNS!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 29, 2015, 11:03:42 PM
http://youtu.be/HTyQ4Q8z-D8

Aussie comedian makes things pretty clear..

He's a funny guy. Does he use security guards with guns or is he not famous enough to have them?

Cool

August 29, 2015, 10:19:25 PM
http://youtu.be/HTyQ4Q8z-D8

Aussie comedian makes things pretty clear..
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 29, 2015, 06:43:02 PM

legendary
August 27, 2015, 01:17:39 PM
Gun control by government is an incorrect term. The reason they call it gun control is to hide the truth from folks.

Gun control is really people control. And people control is really just another term for slavery. In fact, all controls over people by other people are forms of slavery.

Say it as it is.

Smiley

Very nice lines man Smiley)) But there are a lot of crazy people out there. They shouldn't be allowed to have a gun because they can shoot someone for no reason. It is okay to own a gun and it should be legal but not everybody should be allowed to have one Smiley

You are right with regard to the state of affairs as it exists right now. However, people should be brought into greater gun freedom in America slowly, so that they learn respect of guns and respect of other people, as well.

I don't like the idea of having a gun battle with anyone. And I don't want to be injured, or to die. But I would rather have a fighting chance against a crazy person (who can get a gun if he really wants) than not having a chance.

If we all had guns and carried them openly, the attitude and face of the country would change. Some of us might die in gun battles with the crazies. But some of us would live in those battles, because we had guns to protect ourselves. Once the crazy people were dead, we would have a nice, respectful America.

If we don't have guns, the crazies in government will direct the crazies in the military to enslave us all, and there will be no freedom. There is little enough freedom as it is.

Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 27, 2015, 01:16:59 PM
Gun control by government is an incorrect term. The reason they call it gun control is to hide the truth from folks.

Gun control is really people control. And people control is really just another term for slavery. In fact, all controls over people by other people are forms of slavery.

Say it as it is.

Smiley

Very nice lines man Smiley)) But there are a lot of crazy people out there. They shouldn't be allowed to have a gun because they can shoot someone for no reason. It is okay to own a gun and it should be legal but not everybody should be allowed to have one Smiley

Would it be safer for the government to declare everyone crazy at birth, until it is proven otherwise by professional psychologist civil servants, so you could own a gun? We would live in a perfect world with no need for gun control laws. Psychologists, psychiatrists and pharmaceutical experts would tell us how to live our lives around guns, or any objects that could become a potential weapon...

Isn't this the perfect definition of Heaven? Who has some SOMA left?

legendary
August 27, 2015, 01:10:48 PM
My perfect law, no weapons at all.

Enjoy your dried, uncooked potato and rice stew then...

23-year prison sentence in slow cooker beating death

DETROIT -- A Detroit woman who was drunk when she killed a friend with a slow cooker during an argument over politics was sentenced Monday to at least 23 years in prison.

A judge followed the recommended sentence in the plea deal between Tewana Sullivan and prosecutors.

Sullivan, 51, beat Cheryl Livy, 66, with a slow cooker at the victim's Livonia apartment in October.

Sullivan was arrested after officers found Livy severely beaten and unconscious with the power cord of the slow cooker wrapped around her neck, reports CBS Detroit. A police officer reportedly found Sullivan sobbing near her injured friend, saying she was "sorry" she "did it."

Livy died three days later.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/23-year-prison-sentence-in-slow-cooker-beating-death/

She was a very innovative person. She didn't had any kind of weapon but she used the power cord as a weapon. The victim suffered for sure, she was beaten   and hanged with the power cord. What is the matter with everybody, she tried to kill her friend.

The point is, nobody needs guns to kill. In fact, guns are protective devices that people can use to protect themselves when threatened.

Guns are convenient. That's why, if the general populace is deprived of guns, we will get a dictatorship, because those in power and their militaries will still have guns.

The only reason countries that have outlawed guns still have freedom for their people is, Americans have gun freedom. If there wasn't at least one big country that had gun freedom, the dictators of the world would take over the people of the whole world. As it is, people can look at the gun freedom in America and see the other freedoms that come because of it. Thus they are encouraged against their dictators by American gun freedom.

American gun freedom is keeping the world free. We in America need MORE gun freedom.

Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 27, 2015, 01:04:10 PM

Say it as it is.

Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 27, 2015, 12:54:08 PM

DETROIT -- A Detroit woman who was drunk when she killed a friend with a slow cooker during an argument over politics was sentenced Monday to at least 23 years in prison.

A judge followed the recommended sentence in the plea deal between Tewana Sullivan and prosecutors.

Sullivan, 51, beat Cheryl Livy, 66, with a slow cooker at the victim's Livonia apartment in October.

Sullivan was arrested after officers found Livy severely beaten and unconscious with the power cord of the slow cooker wrapped around her neck, reports CBS Detroit. A police officer reportedly found Sullivan sobbing near her injured friend, saying she was "sorry" she "did it."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/23-year-prison-sentence-in-slow-cooker-beating-death/

She was a very innovative person. She didn't had any kind of weapon but she used the power cord as a weapon. The victim suffered for sure, she was beaten   and hanged with the power cord. What is the matter with everybody, she tried to kill her friend.
legendary
August 27, 2015, 12:49:47 PM

Say it as it is.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
August 27, 2015, 12:25:37 PM
Ofcourse every country must have a tight policy against gun control because to prevent any casualities

Well that horrible.
I'm better got shot instantly rather than got suffer everytime & every sec until die
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 27, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2015, 12:05:53 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
August 27, 2015, 11:27:45 AM

Dana Loesch Throws Down - Blasts Liberal Bill Burton After WDBJ Shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgfIbYhJ-zQ

Jump to: