Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 87. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
December 09, 2016, 05:17:39 PM
The culture of handling weapons must be laid in early childhood. Teaching children to read does not preclude the necessity of learning to count. The more educated children will be, the less problems in the future.

I agree. However, the more educated the child is, if he turns out to be a crook when he grows up, the more dangerous he will be for good people. That's why good people need to go armed.

Cool
Of course you can't be afraid of weapons in the hands of a good man. Guns do not kill. Kills the person who uses the weapon. Who would think to be afraid of coming to the store with a weapon the police?

But there are bad cops all over the place. Just because they didn't do bad this time.

Cool
Even if a COP is bad he won't Rob stores with his service weapon. Besides, burglars are always afraid of armed victims. Criminals will always find illegal weapons, and you can stop them only legal barrel.

I am opposed to the arms could be available to buy. This will lead to chaos. Better to let the government control this sphere of life

Actually, it might be better if everyone would learn how to make his own guns at home. Get yourself the table-top milling machine for making your own guns without serial numbers - Ghost Gunner https://ghostgunner.net/.

Cool
For me the weapon is a fetish. At home you will not make weapons of this quality. It will not be accurate, beautiful and durable. I'm not a thug and doesn't scare me that I will have the numbers on the gun.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 09, 2016, 05:08:27 PM
I am sure that the people calling for tougher gun legislation never got in the situation of a robbery. You ask the victim of a robbery or rape. Or ask the relatives of the victims of the robbery if they would like to have victims at the time was the weapon?

Not only that, but loads of them have conceal carry permits even though they are promoting gun control.

Cool
legendary
December 09, 2016, 05:05:43 PM
The culture of handling weapons must be laid in early childhood. Teaching children to read does not preclude the necessity of learning to count. The more educated children will be, the less problems in the future.

I agree. However, the more educated the child is, if he turns out to be a crook when he grows up, the more dangerous he will be for good people. That's why good people need to go armed.

Cool
Of course you can't be afraid of weapons in the hands of a good man. Guns do not kill. Kills the person who uses the weapon. Who would think to be afraid of coming to the store with a weapon the police?

But there are bad cops all over the place. Just because they didn't do bad this time.

Cool
Even if a COP is bad he won't Rob stores with his service weapon. Besides, burglars are always afraid of armed victims. Criminals will always find illegal weapons, and you can stop them only legal barrel.

I am opposed to the arms could be available to buy. This will lead to chaos. Better to let the government control this sphere of life

Actually, it might be better if everyone would learn how to make his own guns at home. Get yourself the table-top milling machine for making your own guns without serial numbers - Ghost Gunner https://ghostgunner.net/.

Cool
legendary
December 09, 2016, 05:02:32 PM

Cool

Cool

Experience shows that cops often take the stuff away from the robbers who do the robbing, and keep it.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
December 09, 2016, 04:10:31 PM
Yes, this will work.

Something about a Czech weapon with exotic hardwood grips (cocobolo) made by a Peruvian woman living in California.  Grin

Check her out - She is an artist http://esmeralda.cc/

Activity: 301
December 09, 2016, 03:47:16 PM
I am sure that the people calling for tougher gun legislation never got in the situation of a robbery. You ask the victim of a robbery or rape. Or ask the relatives of the victims of the robbery if they would like to have victims at the time was the weapon?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
December 09, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

Cool

Cool

When you were attacked by bandits a matter of seconds. You will have to wait until the police come? If Yes, then you will have no chance to survive. In such situations, your life is in your hands.
Activity: 229
December 09, 2016, 02:16:45 PM

Cool

Cool

Activity: 193
December 09, 2016, 12:22:41 PM

Cool

Cool
legendary
December 09, 2016, 12:00:30 PM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 280
December 09, 2016, 11:59:12 AM

Cool
legendary
December 09, 2016, 11:48:06 AM

Cool
Activity: 235
December 09, 2016, 11:30:39 AM
legendary
December 09, 2016, 11:23:15 AM
My latest purchase.  A beautifully designed and manufactured weapon from the Czech Republic.   Grin

This design from 1975 is a classic.

I envy you! In my country is not allowed to purchase such weapons. Although I have an official machine gun AK-47. Nonsense of course, but in my state it is forbidden to have a gun and allowed to have a machine gun.

Guns in my own opinion guns are meet for mature mid and not for babies like almost everyone in country feel to have such but there limit to it you must be of age before you can get it at a time is for self diffidence  and self diffidence is allowed in a right way. 
Minors do not have the right weapons. What's the problem? To accustom children to the proper use of weapons from early childhood, and it is only after puberty.

The best time to teach children about guns is the same time that you teach them about reading, writing and arithmetic.

Cool
One does not exclude the other. Is the ability to read and write will protect you from criminals? The instinct of self-preservation is a basic human instinct. No life why everything else?

But one can be taught without the other being taught. You can teach kids reading, writing and arithmetic, without teaching them about guns. And, you can teach kids about guns without teaching them reading, writing and arithmetic. Teach them all of it.

Cool
Activity: 258
December 09, 2016, 11:11:44 AM
My latest purchase.  A beautifully designed and manufactured weapon from the Czech Republic.   Grin

I envy you! In my country is not allowed to purchase such weapons. Although I have an official machine gun AK-47. Nonsense of course, but in my state it is forbidden to have a gun and allowed to have a machine gun.

Guns in my own opinion guns are meet for mature mid and not for babies like almost everyone in country feel to have such but there limit to it you must be of age before you can get it at a time is for self diffidence  and self diffidence is allowed in a right way. 
Minors do not have the right weapons. What's the problem? To accustom children to the proper use of weapons from early childhood, and it is only after puberty.

The best time to teach children about guns is the same time that you teach them about reading, writing and arithmetic.

Cool
One does not exclude the other. Is the ability to read and write will protect you from criminals? The instinct of self-preservation is a basic human instinct. No life why everything else?
legendary
December 09, 2016, 11:06:00 AM

Cool
Activity: 262
December 09, 2016, 07:03:18 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 09, 2016, 05:57:30 AM

http://i.imgur.com/RHOg77R.jpg

Activity: 203
December 08, 2016, 06:19:13 AM
Gun control will not actually solve the roots of the problem of this ongoing violence affecting America. Surely, it may help a little but as what many said...you don't need a gun to inflict harm. Just like in Paris, anybody can use a big truck to massacre many people. You can use a chemical to erase people from map. You can even use a stick to drain somebody of blood...disgusting as it may sound.

What the country needs is the changing of that part of the human nature that see violence as one of the alternatives to get what we want and to further any cause we maybe convinced of. However, this is not easy and this explains why we may hear more and more news on violence inflicted on many people...innocent people.
Weapons cannot be banned. It can only be controlled. The more obstacles in the way of legalization the more at the hands of illegal guns. The weapon is the need to reduce the level of crime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
December 08, 2016, 02:22:30 AM
Gun control will not actually solve the roots of the problem of this ongoing violence affecting America. Surely, it may help a little but as what many said...you don't need a gun to inflict harm. Just like in Paris, anybody can use a big truck to massacre many people. You can use a chemical to erase people from map. You can even use a stick to drain somebody of blood...disgusting as it may sound.

What the country needs is the changing of that part of the human nature that see violence as one of the alternatives to get what we want and to further any cause we maybe convinced of. However, this is not easy and this explains why we may hear more and more news on violence inflicted on many people...innocent people.
Pages:
Jump to: