Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 118. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
Buying bitcoins and keeping them to the end of the year is reasonable? I'm going to charge 20% of the money I have to buy bitcoin and keep them until the end of the year. If it could be 50k this year it would be great.
Activity: 154
April 24, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
I'm going to start investing in cryptos again. I stopped around the end of January. It's probably time again.

my simple plan this year is to wait bitcoin until it's market value reached to $20K before i sell so i have enough funds /money to invest to other coins which i think a good coin to invest.
Activity: 41
April 24, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
I'm going to start investing in cryptos again. I stopped around the end of January. It's probably time again.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
I invest altcoins when they are at it's dips this previous months, because i know they will bounce back strong within this year and it was so good because they are recovering faster than i thought. My plan is to keep holding at my altcoins especially at ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash because i really believe that it will continue to rise at the market. I choose to wait more because the rise is not over yet im sure with that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
April 24, 2018, 11:03:25 AM
my plan must still follow the existing bounty campaign, continue to hodl all the altcoin that I have until the price of flying to the moon and continue to look for business opportunities that exist so what I envisioned can be realized later with bitcoin so it can buy a home and make proud parents of course
Activity: 227
April 24, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
In this year I have a plan, and my plan is to hold some potential coins, then I will stay here to follow some campaigns from bounty program. I am sure at the end of the year there will be a high price increase. Everyone has a prediction, and this is my prediction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
April 24, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
My plans this 2018 is to focus on my work here on bitcointalk by joining in bounty campaign an learn more about trading and hodling a coins for a longterm. Work hard by promoting my signature campaign, by doing this I have a feeling this will be worth in the future.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 24, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

it is good to hold 6 coins but please dont hold trx. it is a super overrated coin. my advise to is find other low valued coins like lalaworld, dent or crypterium. it is safer to hold undervalued than overvalued coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 24, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
my plan for 2018 is joining the signature campaigns to earn a lot of money in 2019.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
I have 3 of the 6 coins you choose and I expect to make big profits from them on a bull market. I am especially confident in NCASH, not you. Elite and promising project. If there are a few strong deals and practices, we may not see how the price has risen. Suddenly he may go to the moon. First of all, if you break your portfolio in such a way that it is very logical to lose one, the profit of the other, you can get rid of that damage. In my opinion, the biggest mistakes usually made are to always trust a single token and all in, it's the worst decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
2018 is crucial for all crypto believe and traders this year we can expect market to reach new all-time high in terms of 25000 dollars and above
Activity: 912
April 24, 2018, 10:10:03 AM
Since I participate in bounty campaigns, the only plan for 2018 is to make the most of altcoyins and save current savings. Because I believe that the market is only beginning to grow and this is not the limit.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
my plan:

1. same as you, we know that in year end almost every coin on bull market. I hope that 'super bull market' will happen again in 2018.
2. lot of read about crypto world
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
work so hard for  the promotion of crypto,buy some too  .see am in this like forever
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
April 24, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
Looking for a successful coin to invest in?  Take a good look at the THUG Coin community.  It has all the trappings of a success venture.  There are practically no unanswered questions when you start looking around, and if you do have one the Devs are exceptionally quick to respond.  Join today.  You can donate, purchase on multiple exchanges, or help build the community by participating in the airdrops.
Activity: 490
April 24, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
my plan for 2018 is to finally learn how to professionally trade in crypto, since last year I suffered losses due to lack of necessary experience in trading...
Activity: 406
April 24, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
My plans for 2018 is to buy all the coins that have the potential to grow. Continue to study and learn more crypto currency like trading mining and other features of it.
Activity: 336
April 24, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
I will continue to participate in bounty campaigns and wait for the market to recover. Many of my coins are now at fairly low levels, so you need to wait for the restoration of their value. Maybe I'm investing in several projects, but I have not yet decided which ones.   Smiley
Activity: 117
April 23, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
My plan is to continue working with crypto currency and have a better earning at the end of the year. If there's a good opportunity to invest I will try investing because we all know that it gives higher chances of earning whether for long term or short term investment. Continue to learn more techniques and strategies to have a good foundation on how to be productive.
Activity: 126
April 23, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
I will invest using Bitcoin and some Altcoin which have good predicate like Etherium, NEO, Ripple.
Because I think if investing with the coins I will get big profits.
And the coin is a common coin used so the possibility of the coin will fall then the probability will be small.
Jump to: