Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 121. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 03:40:11 AM
I plan to buy alt 10 top marketcap and sell it before soccer world cup in russia, I am sure altcoin price definitely soar with the news crypto accept as ticket purchase
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
April 20, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
My plan is I will sell all of my altcoin which has no good future then I will buy more bitcoin. Those coin that you mentioned is pretty good. I think the price of ADA could rise in the future. I just hope that I can earn more coin so I can exchange it with bitcoin. I will only keep masternode coin, although some of them price is fall but Masternode reward can reduce the lost.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
I am planning just to hold my tokens since the market are not yet recovering. Joining different campaigns so that I can earn more tokens while waiting for my other holdings to become higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 03:17:04 AM
I bought some Ethereum ,when the rate was at the bottom . I'm waiting on bitcoin. But now everything is again expensive and I have no money to buy all the currencies I want. But I plan to gradually buy bitcoins and esters.
You need to be positivity in your thoughts and minds as positive minds brings positive change. I am very much hopeful that this year will prove out to be the best year as compared to all the years which we had seen in the past and that this year will surely help us in making of a large amount of money as well. However, we need to stay patient for now and that we need to go for holding of all our coins.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:34:35 PM
I do not plan to withdraw my money because I'm sure that the crypto currency market will show significant growth in 2018, and I will just reinvest  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
 Wondering what's in store for cryptocurrency in Q2 2018? While the ... This guide spotlights 7 altcoins to watch in Q2 and the reasons why. ... 2018 could be a big year for Litecoin and it's planning some impressive updates which could increase the adoption and practicality of Litecoin on a mainstream basis.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I buy these coins in the 2018

ETH

NEO

NEM

IOTA
Activity: 882
April 19, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
The time to make good investments has really come. Hurry up - this period will not last long. Still, you can buy altcoins for the lowest prices and hold them. Just choose the alts you believe in, for instance, ETH, ADA, IOTA.
Also I like BeEasy project!
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
April 19, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
My plan is very simple. I will not invest more in ico than I used to, and I will keep my investments in reliable projects. ICO's is not trusty after that.
Activity: 69
April 19, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
My plan for now is to do the job in bounty campaigns every day for 5 hours or more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 19, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
My 1st plan is holding some coins untill the price back to my target. I bought some coins few month ago and then price huge down from my entry point. My plan for this spring is to invest in NeBula AI and Merculet. And I will save my coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
To earn as more as I can in WeLocal Bounty
My plan is Bounty too. I believe in my luck in LuckyToken Bounty
Activity: 70
April 19, 2018, 07:24:22 AM
To earn as more as I can in WeLocal Bounty
Activity: 115
April 19, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
In this year I will still try to invest in the best ICOs and keep some coins as well. But I am sure that another way to go should be trading. Using trading I managed to do good profit even when the market is bearish. For trading it doesn’t really matter if the market is going up or down, it just need to move
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
April 19, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
I bought some Ethereum ,when the rate was at the bottom . I'm waiting on bitcoin. But now everything is again expensive and I have no money to buy all the currencies I want. But I plan to gradually buy bitcoins and esters.
just enjoy what you already hold. when it is getting a profit sell and buy again when the price down. so your savings will be more and more. arrange your needs well so you do not take savings when you need money. then you will not be affected by rising and falling bitcoin price movements.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
Find some good ICOs.
Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 2 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
April 19, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
The year 2018 really did not begin in the best way, and it is not easy to plan for such a position in the market. But personally, I plan to earn more token bounty companies and invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
My last year expectations didn't went well as bitcoin correction went earlier than I expected. Also altcoins which I expect also to become bullish in the start of this year didn't materialize although this should be the time I am waiting. Bitcoin will be back just like what happened last year. And as always I will continue to hold as more kinds of coins as possible as long as I still see their long term potential. Because why settle for the small gains? Wink
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 05:34:41 AM
My plan is to invest on a long term investments to get the best out of profit, also planning to buy myself a laptop as my first crypto payout to reward myself  Cheesy

I will do more research to gain more knowledge about this crypto space!

I am planning to get involved more closely in signature campaigns, work harder in cryptos as credentials for become a member and soaring high the impossible to achieved but then I'm possible to receive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:17:55 AM
I am planning to be an expert in trading and blockchain system. Hope I can do it very well and achieve my goals. We will see that this year will be quite hard for the market but we can beat it tho.
Jump to: