Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 119. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 01:18:12 AM
My plans in the year of 2018 is to trade and trade more so that in the end of he year I will earn more profit. If there is opportunity to invest I will do it also, I heard about the investing here and it looks like good, sometimes the money you invest here multiply it to 3 so that was amazing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
I will hold some bitcoin and altcoins that i get from bounty, marketcap is increasing everyday and i think that i will have greater profit selling it before the end of this year then buyback some on the dip the following year then do the same strategy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 01:08:38 AM
this year , i will keep the ncash ARK neo and XRP .  i have high hopes for ncash  . it now costs 4 cents . its trading volume today is close to $40000000 . by the end of this year , it's going to be 100 times earnings .
Activity: 76
April 23, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
My plan is to earn more coins, to increase my investments and hold until the end of the year. I hope, it will reach bigger value than it is now and I'll get a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 12:59:28 AM
My plan in 2018 is that besides I will make long-term investments, I will also do daily trading, because I see the current price of coins again rises, and this is great for daily trading use. I also have a plan, in this year I can buy a car, from my work in this Cryptocurrency. I am happy, because my money has been collected and enough to buy family car.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:59:16 AM
I replay my trading on 2017 and I think amny improvements can be done, this year the main task is to increase my trading skill and gain profits to make a living, I only wish the market can reverse now
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 12:56:30 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
Sorry for this, but for me, Snovio is a completely shit, there is almost anyone buying this coin, it has no value, no utility, and it was used for pump and dump purposes before.
Just move on and sell this coin as soon as you can
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:47:45 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

My plan is to continue to improve my knowledge on the world of cryptocurrency. Then help train others  on they too can benefit from it.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
My plan this year is to meet the necessities of life first and to buy the things I need to support my work. After that I plan to start investing and holding all my coins until the end of the year for sale at a high price.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
I will learn more about some new cryptocurrencies. George T. Dong, founder of the US cryptocurrency fund and a veteran currency investment veteran, said that although Bitcoin still maintains a bullish trend, there are still plenty of opportunities in other virtual currencies, some of which are even unknown. George Dong said there must be a cryptocurrency that can surpass Bitcoin in the next three to five years.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
Wow you have a good altcoins there and you can earn that though in the near future as what you have plan. For now i dont have any plan since i am not yet receiving rewards from the campaign and i guess i need some time before i can recieve my tokens. However, i can buy it in the crypto market as i am planning to buy crypto after recieving my bonus. I will invest it in those leading crytpo in the market like ether or bitcoin will be also good to invest and other leading crypto in.the market. Hopefully that it will happen and i am waiting for that moment and maybe this coming may i am going to receive my bonus.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 23, 2018, 12:01:38 AM
I just started in crypto world, November last year. And I've seen the ups and downs of the altcoins that I have, my plan this year is to also hold the altcoins that I have until December and watch if it will turn me to become rich. My goal also this year is to earn my first ever 1 bitcoin. I never earned atleast 1 bitcoin since I started in crypto, so I'm really hoping that this year I will be going to earn that.
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 11:59:57 PM
my plan now 2018 is investing in coins to earn money when the price of my invested coin increases and I'm selling.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 22, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
HODL some good coin such as ETH, NEO strong and do smart switch your position to USD on the right time this is the best but also very hard. if you can do this then you're awesome trader. that give you chance to buy manythings at cheap again. but this also the hardest way.
note you can loose your opportunity not your money
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 22, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
Follow a lot of bounty and hold up until the next year to get bigger profit. I am interested to hold the token I have because this average is a long-term investment. loss if you have to sell it now
Activity: 475
April 22, 2018, 11:49:27 PM
my plan now 2018 is to invest in bitcoin so I earn a lot of money when the price rises in the next few months.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

My plan is to sell on new all time high of the coin market cap itself. But i will keep the coins on the projects that i believe will be worth hundred millions of dollars. Continue to do bounties and buy good ICO's that is rare.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
my 2018 plan will invest in bitcoin and in altcoins to earn a fortune in 2019 when their inmates rise.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:25:02 PM
I think I will invest in some BTCs and some altcoins.
And I would choose altcoin, which is open source and updated, because when the bull market arrives, they are more likely to have a big explosion.

so am I, My plans, I will invest in some BTCs  and ethereum. by seeing the fluctuations price I still believe both.
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
My plan is to keep a few coins, because I think they have great growth potential. I will continue to participate in bounty and airdrops. I will buy a coin that plans to launch the masternodes. This will be my first experience of earning on the masternodes.
Jump to: