Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 120. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
i sure that another way to go is to trade. By using trade,
 i managed to get a good profit even when the market was bearish.
For trading, it does not matter if the market goes up or down, just needs to move.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
This year I want to earn several thousand dollars, maybe several thousand hundreds of thousands of dollars, I very much hope that I will be able to do it, because today I'm really in a very bad financial position, I'm not doing very well at normal work, like in many, but the situation does not improve.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:52:04 PM
As rom me, I am trying to gather as much alternative cryptocurrencies, as I can to hold them and wait until rise, to sell them profitable!
Activity: 308
April 22, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
Most of the altcoin I hold have fallen so many times. It makes me nervous even though I am a holder, but the plan of my will running when it hit target (hold for die)  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
Now as we don't understand the market moves, my plan is to wait!
Activity: 107
April 22, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
My plan for 2018 is to buy all my coins back that I sold while the last bullrun. I already bought 70% of the coins that I sold back. At some coins I am still waiting for more dips! I am ready for 2018.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2018, 01:24:13 PM
My plan for the year 2018 is to hold the coins I have for a long time because I'm hoping that it would benefit me in the right time. I am also planning to invest in ICOs and coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 22, 2018, 01:22:15 PM
My plans are to HODL for the entire year (and thru to 2020) and diversify my portfolio through the completion of appreciation campaigns.

I’m happy to wait until the devs for each project have implemented their roadmap plans to see the full potential of the coins.
I think the thing you think is not good, because we never know how the condition of the coin in the future, if just keep it less efficient gan.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
My plan in 2018 is quite simple. I will continue to invest in Bitcoin and ETH, which are still the strongest crypto and have great potential for future growth. I will also learn more about 3 other potential altcoins to invest with Bitcoin and ETH. Besides, I continue to trade, learn the knowledge and experience of other traders to have more success. Hopefully everything will be okay Cheesy
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
My plan this year, of course I will continue to invest in BTC and I will probably further improve learning more about the world of crypto or investment in it.
so I am not wrong step in making investment. and I will continue to work in a bounty campaign one of his signature campaigns that I think are profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
April 22, 2018, 01:10:00 PM
Invest more in altcoins, not only TOP 10, take part in perspective ICOs and then
buy cucumber lambo 2019  Cheesy
Activity: 134
April 22, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
i also have a plan to buy some undervalued cheap coins when i see the bull market.there are lot of coins that they have a huge potential but they are not in a high volume exchange.so they are very cheap.i will wait some time and buy them.and also i planned to invest in great ICO projects like Merculet.because i never miss to become a early investor of projects like that.If i see a nice ICO.i will invest.that is my another plan
overall almost exactly the same as what I want to do in the year 2018, purchase and collect the coin as much as the number when the price is low, perhaps with a little by little and gradually the appropriate capabilities.
Activity: 314
April 22, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
in the year 2018 I hope Bitcoin and Ethereum can rise high, because I've invested a little of my property to buy this coin. and I also want to buy some more coins and hold back until the end of the year. but my money is not yet liquid, so I can not buy it yet. The coin I want to buy is Helbiz / HBZ. This new coin will release on 26 March, I heard this coin is good, and ICO is also a great success. hopefully my money is immediately liquid, so I can buy this coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
ICO can now probably be that it is no longer attracted to the ico as it was at the time.In ancient ico out attracted a lot of investors quickly. I for example hextracoin is an example. One open sale is only 5 seconds - 1 minute is sold out and ico takes place in a few days and the speed is the same. And some successes like cybermile, friendz, ucoincash, ... and a lot of successful projects. But then some ico failed as unix. Although ico succeeded and bought a lot but unix then a time to close the website and lost. They have deceived us. Losing money of the investor put into it. Although investors have withdrawn money but can not recover capital. And then some ico went on like that ,,, Lost the trust of investors ...So I think if you do not have a lot of money or no good psychology afraid to lose money.So, I recommend joining the free ico.It is not risky for you.A free ico that is marinecoìn marineco.ìn.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.Friendly marine coin iodine.It is a machine to machine.Marinecoìn is a coin with artificial intelligence.Fast block-chain with a transaction speed 500% faster than bitcoin, confirmation speed can be increased 100x times mặc định tốc độ trong thời gian cho máy tínhThat coin is a fair distribution.A coin does not charge zero fees.It is dev-less.You go to see their community atTelegram ANN: t.me/marinecoìnAnnMarinecoìn.It has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoìn has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Take a look at their ico information marineco.ìn.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
April 22, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
i also have a plan to buy some undervalued cheap coins when i see the bull market.there are lot of coins that they have a huge potential but they are not in a high volume exchange.so they are very cheap.i will wait some time and buy them.and also i planned to invest in great ICO projects like Merculet.because i never miss to become a early investor of projects like that.If i see a nice ICO.i will invest.that is my another plan
Activity: 132
April 22, 2018, 11:55:30 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I bought some altcoins. I hold the my potential coins. I hope it price will be moon and it's will give me good money in future
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
April 22, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
I will still continue in joining different bounty campaigns and continue to save and earn coins. By doing these things, I will try to start investing bitcoin or ICO and I will make it sure that I will be investing in a legitimate ICO because all of my efforts would be wasted if it is a fraud. I will try to hold my earned coins so that my plan this year will be successful.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:49:15 AM
Actually I don't know what to do in 2018 but the market is crazy, I want to keep my potential coins  hope that the price will rise .
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
I am planning just to hold my tokens since the market are not yet recovering. Joining different campaigns so that I can earn more tokens while waiting for my other holdings to become higher.
So far I will also keep my coins and tokens. At the moment, this tactic seems to me the most justified. I hope that the period of volatility in the market is over and stable growth has started, but the crypto currency market is very unpredictable, it is difficult to make forecasts.
Activity: 1
April 20, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Lot of buzz about Marinecoín lately you might consider .MTC..  Designed for IoT applications with zero fees and fast transaction speeds, machine to machine automation is possible.  They are building a strong dedicated community which is vital to the long term success of .MTC..  The IoT platform provides value which every coin must have.  See what you think here.     marineco.ín
Jump to: