Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 127. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
Joining the new ICOs that have a good idea because this is the future of investing.......
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
April 08, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
I am waiting bull session if now i sell i will loss. 2018 will be troubled. because g20 did not produce any results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
I replay my trading on 2017 and I think amny improvements can be done, this year the main task is to increase my trading skill and gain profits to make a living, I only wish the market can reverse now
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
My plan is to keep holding and buying more coins until the price back to normal again.And I know this will be the best promising surprise awaits until the end of this year.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
Am planning on offloading my portfolio with some shit coin and get some future coin to make all things right before the end of the year, presently the market is in deep and I should take advantages of it before it's get better soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
The only plan I have for 2018 is to hold the coins and wait for the profit. Because the market is in a very bad position now and selling now is a not good decision so its best to wait for the market to recover and get good profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 08, 2018, 08:29:40 AM
my plan in 2018 is to keep working on signatures because I'm sure if in 2018 there will be many surprises waiting and will keep the ETH and some altcoins that I think will have the potential at the end of the year

This is a good plan for this year '2018. Making this year 2018 full of surprises is to invest more on bitcoin because this is the only coin that gives promising income in the future. It's value are keep moving and might be reach into the moon that leads to a good income soon. Beside of bitcoin there are many altcoins also like eth, ripple, litecoin and many others to get benefited to through joining bounty campaign choosing those with legit projects in the community. Do your plan well in-order to be successful this year ends.

Activity: 161
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
April 08, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
My plan is to keep accumulating NEO(under $100) and Eth(under $500) and BTC (under $7000).

I will also be buying a number of ICO coins that has viable business model. These I will hold until 2019.

Activity: 110
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
My plan for this year is continues participating in any signature campaign and buy some cheaper coin/tokens that has potential to grow in the near future. And I'm still holding my all my coins hoping that the market price will increases sooner.  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
For me I'm just extend my time to dedicate for this kind of onlime income.I will doubled my effort so that someday I will be the list of a wealthy elite.
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

Plan for the year 2018 is to research and study more about cryptocurrency. I just started to invest for 2 weeks now. Still on the process of learning.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 05:59:05 AM
I suggest omisego, vechain and iota because that three tokens / coins are very potential compared to other top 20 coinmarketcap

For me I will always pray our Almighty God that this year 2018, is to have a child. Hoping also to my husband avoid drinking too much of cold water, and eating too much because he is very fat. Hoping also that I have a stakes in  Bitcoin for extra income.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
My plan is to continue holding most of my major coins. Some are going to depend on their prices. But still the most probable thing to do is that I will continue to hold them until a very strong pump will happen, probably be happening when their roadmaps will be significantly met. There will also be some buying and selling of minor coins. I have been doing these always. But only secondary to long term holding.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 05:43:31 AM
Definitely multiply and increase the number of coins, create different sources of income, make life brighter and richer, freed from the slave shackles of employment, become a real master of life, free, successful, rich and happy)and that it was necessary to think about it now, and working on it to realize it
Activity: 42
April 08, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
What do you think about Lithuanian ICOs? What your experiences investing into them? I’m following one project welltrado.io  which will start their token sale in 2 days. Do you think it can be a right investment?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:30:29 AM
I invest ETH, NEBL, INS, FLIXX, MTH, ING. I believe that at least 3 of them will go to moon in this year
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 05:03:42 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins until year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,Ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. I wish two bull markets will come in this year

My suggestion to you, you should use bitcoin.
Bitcoin will benefit you.
But if you are sure once with the 6 coins you mentioned please monitor continuously for the sake of seeing its development.
2018 could be a big year for Litecoin and it’s planning some impressive updates which could increase the adoption and practicality of Litecoin on a mainstream basis.I will choose Litecoin.
Activity: 29
April 08, 2018, 04:57:21 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins until year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,Ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. I wish two bull markets will come in this year

My suggestion to you, you should use bitcoin.
Bitcoin will benefit you.
But if you are sure once with the 6 coins you mentioned please monitor continuously for the sake of seeing its development.
Activity: 146
April 08, 2018, 04:54:56 AM
My plan for this year is to hold 'til I can what coins do I have now,continue in joining signature campaign and if the forum granted I am so glad and happy to be part of their rank list if I am qualified,but if not,I am still gateful for my rank as of now and hopefully this year I can be an inspiration for others too.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:52:10 AM
i will choose some good coins and wait the good chance to buy some ,hold them until the  year end, try the best way of investment longterm holding.
Jump to: