Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 126. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 01:21:57 AM
This year I plan to hold NGR (NagriCoin) and also look for the similar long term investment.

Yes, it is a very interesting coin of the court for its promotion in the market of crypto-currencies and the main indicator - its capitalization. Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 09:28:22 PM
Might want to add this one it is a real good one.  Marinecoin is currently conducting their ico where they are paying a 20,000 MTC bounty to complete promotion projects given and managed by artificial intelligence.  The ico is using proof of promotion to distribute the majority of the coins to those who help promote it rather than miners and devs.  Time dilution technology makes sure the distribution is fair giving plenty of time to gather a lot of MTC coins.  The projects blockchain has a design that has zero fees and is fast so can be used for iot and machine to machine transactions.  All the info is here at the site  marineco.in/info
Activity: 142
April 14, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
My plan for a 2018 year - to keep altcoin's which has their own blockchain to the end of the year (december). I only planed withdraw amount which i need for a life (if i do not receive an expecting sume from another kind of my working)
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 01:19:21 AM
I plan to constantly sit in the market and wait for the right moment. Although in the last time I think to do daily trading and earn on small price changes) And in general there are a couple of alts in which I invested and will just wait.  It's easy to do, isn't it? ))
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 01:05:51 AM
This year I plan to hold NGR (NagriCoin) and also look for the similar long term investment.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 01:04:31 AM
My plan this year is to make a lot of money to do what I like
Ha ha)
Good plan! I will try do it too!
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 12, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
In 2007, I wanted to earn 200,000 yuan, but in the end I did not implement this plan, but made myself lose a lot of money.
My first plan in 2018 was to regain my own loss of money first.
Do you mean you lost 200k in 2017?
I'd be surprised if that was because of cryptocurrency.
Almost everyone around me involved with cryptocurrency made money in 2017.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:38:54 PM
My plan is to hold some Altcoin until the end of the years. And Ethereum is still my top priority that will potentially rise by the end of 2018. I think Ethereum will be glorious and shine in the next year. In addition to Ethereum there are some other Altcoin who have the potential to rise at the end of the year, namely waves, ripples and dash.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
In 2007, I wanted to earn 200,000 yuan, but in the end I did not implement this plan, but made myself lose a lot of money.
My first plan in 2018 was to regain my own loss of money first.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 12, 2018, 08:45:50 PM
I plan to become part of the rich list of minexcoin this year, so I will spend every holding of mine to minexcoin. since its price now is going down, this might be the opportunity I am waiting.
Activity: 14
April 12, 2018, 08:34:27 PM
My plan this year is to make a lot of money to do what I like
Activity: 67
April 12, 2018, 08:43:56 PM
my plan for this year 2018 is to invest in bitcoin every salary i will put my extra money to buy even a little amount of bitcoin I will make it as my savings and wait til bitcoin pumps again to highest value before i sell it i think before the end of 2018 it will happen  Cheesy
Activity: 308
April 12, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

I plan to make tens of thousands of end years. It's my personal goal to be honest. I've invested some coins that have high potential, and I hope this year can rise high
Activity: 176
April 12, 2018, 08:38:38 PM
expectation in 2018, bitcoin prices will increase much higher than the previous year, so we will more easily earn substantial income, especially now that bitcoin prices start to improve so we will wait for higher prices again.
Activity: 8
April 12, 2018, 08:29:41 PM
The most fat distribution of coins is 2018 !!!You will receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily (!) Simply by posting a post.The community is growing. Fair distribution (with proof of promotion) continues.The project is reborn, and will no longer depend on the miners (dev-less, self sustaining).You can also buy additional coins on the exchange. But while the exchange is one, until the distribution stage.After the end of the distribution, all the finer details of the coin will be revealed and further developed technologies will be developed (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).As you probably already understood, the coin is going to challenge many of the famous large crypto-currencies. Therefore, its interesting value lies ahead.
Activity: 3
April 10, 2018, 03:47:06 PM
Start gambling even more in crypto with ZeroCoin.  Shocked
Activity: 448
April 10, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

2018 has not been a good year for most of the cryptocurrency dealers and users, but the plan is still to hold as long as possible, wait for the coins to regain their value and sell when the bull market returns
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:37:52 PM
I invest ETH, NEBL, INS, FLIXX, MTH, ING. I believe that at least 3 of them will go to moon in this year
INS is a very good coin. I think it is the most promising for growth, since it is highly undervalued. I have this coin in my portfolio
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 05:55:27 PM
My plans are:
To trade more altcoins
To participate in more profitable bounty campaigns
To spend more quality time on my bitcoin talk account so that I can move to higher ranks.
To start my postgraduate studies
Among other things.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 08, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
My plan is: LAMBO! MOON! then MORE LAMBO!!

...well, seriously speaking though, I am spending most of my time creating a portfolio that is ready to take advantage of bull runs.
After about a year and a half of trading, I have actually come to see that just buying and hodling isn't actually that profitable.
For me, I don't have much disposable income so I haven't been able to put much into crypto.
With such small amounts invested, it didn't matter if something shot 1000%, if I only put $50 into iota than I wouldn't be making that much actually.

So I switched gears and focused on increasing the volume of my capital instead of just chasing profits.
I learned how to make short term day trades and how to flip icos.
and...WOW! It's made a huge difference.

I have stopped putting aside a percentage of my paycheck to invest and have just focused on increasing the amount of btc or eth I have.
The momentum has been great, and if you have enough volume you can do wonders during bull runs.

Last december, I was making 500 to 800 dollars worth of btc a day because I finally had enough crypto to move and trade around.
Jump to: