Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 124. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 02:19:44 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

My plans depend to a major extent on what action the government in my country is going to take. I think that chances are that they will come up with some regulation which will encourage new investors to join.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
i hope can buy something from cryptocurrency like a house, then bitcoin stay in high price
because i prefer to get extra money from cryptocurrency
and altcoins follow to up
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
The plans for 2018 are very beautiful, I think that this year we need to try very hard with you and earn some money for our old age, because our time is moving forward and we need to work hard to secure ourselves in old age, it seems to me that this will be an adequate solution for today.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
First of all, to raise my income. I am very much in love. I have to make up for them. I need to investigate beautiful altcoins.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 17, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

I have the same plan as well. I believe that holding altcoins this year is a good start to earn better by the end of the year for there are actually lots of coins with potentials. I'm planning to buy and just hold it until it reach my target for the future. Patience is still the character that I want to improve and develop while holding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
I am planning to keep hold some of my altcoins until this year end or the bull market. I wish there will be a massive crypto adoption later this year and waiting for that boom when all my holdings make a good ROI then i will sell some of them. For other coins i will hodl forever what so ever the market condition is.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
continue to invest in interesting projects every month. the idea is to accumulate as much as possible and then sell as soon as the prices go to the moon. my idea in general is hodl hodl and hodl. I certainly do not think a year is enough for "my project", so in general I think that throughout 2018 and probably 2019 I will continue to invest in this magical world. Daily trading does not interest me, I do not like it and above all I'm not able
To invest every month you need to have a lot of free money and a lot of free time to study projects. Or are you talking about investing in coins? After all, investing in ICO requires serious work on analysis.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:05:59 PM
my plan for 2018, more diligent in following the bounty program, and the result to invest to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 17, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

I want to start a business using the the profit i earn from investing on different cryptocurrency in order to earn more income monthly and this the best way to expand your resources through starting different business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 17, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
I also would like to wait this year for a real bullish trend in the market, after which I will unload some of my portfolio and if I am lucky to buy a new car!)
Activity: 187
April 17, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
I planned to buy lambo and small house near sea. But now I see on red portfolio and think that most correct decision was to sell all my alt in Jan '18. Back mind is strongest always
Activity: 178
April 17, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
My plan is to continue holding most of my major coins. Some are going to depend on their prices. But still the most probable thing to do is that I will continue to hold them until a very strong pump will happen, probably be happening when their roadmaps will be significantly met. There will also be some buying and selling of minor coins. I have been doing these always. But only secondary to long term holding.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:55:41 PM
My plan is simple - to collect assets in the portfolio and hold all of my tokens and coins until the end of this year. I believe that by the end of the year the crypto currency market will grow strongly!
I expect when bitcoin will go down even lower, so that I could buy cheaper!
Activity: 187
April 17, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
My plan for a 2018 year - to keep altcoin's which has their own blockchain to the end of the year (december). I only planed withdraw amount which i need for a life (if i do not receive an expecting sume from another kind of my working)
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
April 17, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
Ofc pla to Bitcoin for 100k$, and i think it's really true plan. If not a lot of altcoins will have beauty profit. So hold,hold,hodl.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 17, 2018, 01:52:55 PM
You can make plans, that is alright but at the end its the markets that will decide on what you make and what you loose. Long term bitcoin will remain bullish and I expect atleast a 200k btc, but alts are a risky play if not choosen wisely.
Activity: 518
April 17, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

I agree with some analysts who think that Ethereum will overcome the point of 700USD. And this will be great victory on the path of this currency to further success. Buy coins and don’t be too afraid about consequences.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 07:09:26 AM
First of all, I will learn about the trading more for this year. Then, after educating and knowing the things that I did not really understand before, I will continue with my trading. Besides everything, I would just leave some money on the long-term investment.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
continue to invest in interesting projects every month. the idea is to accumulate as much as possible and then sell as soon as the prices go to the moon. my idea in general is hodl hodl and hodl. I certainly do not think a year is enough for "my project", so in general I think that throughout 2018 and probably 2019 I will continue to invest in this magical world. Daily trading does not interest me, I do not like it and above all I'm not able
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 15, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

some of them not familiar for me, but i agree with you about cardano (ADA) and oyster (PRL) which i predict they have a potential in the future.
especially cardano with his good team, perhaps they will be a favorite coin in this year. then for oyster, the coin which launches at the end of last year and attracted the attention of many people because they grow like a rocket with the price $0.005 in the beginning and now average at $0.8.
Jump to: