Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 63. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
Just a week ago I have thought that I would be holding all the coins but when July starts all the prices are going slightly up so I think I would overlook my plans for this year soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
Since, Im still a student, my goal in cryptocurrency is to have 5 digits nearly 6 digits money or holdings in peso currency without having capital just doing bounties and stuffs.
Activity: 88
July 04, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
Since I participate in bounty campaigns, the only plan for 2018 is to make the most of altcoyins and save current savings. Because I believe that the market is only beginning to grow and this is not the limit.
Activity: 78
July 03, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
Hold all coins till at least december 2018
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 03, 2018, 07:23:16 PM
I wanna put all my time and power doing bounty, earn some money, learn more about trading and start to invest in different ICOs and maybe start to trade. For now i choosed hold strategy, but on this market thats not good
copper member
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 06:53:23 PM
My plans for 2018: to participate in Bounty campaign, to earn Ethereum and tokens. To constantly monitor interesting ICO projects and to try to participate in them. To hold the coins at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 03, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
My plans for the year 2018 was to join more campaigns and has the will or eagerness to earn money through it. Eventhough this year was a tragedy to me because of the fall price of bitcoin but i will never give up. As the start of 2018 by January I experienced a big loss because i hold bitcoin on December 2017 because i was expecting that time the value of bitcoin will going to increase more and more but suddenly i was disappointed because its a big loss to me and i badly needed the money that's why I sell it when the value was low. That's why i already learned that if the bitcoin will low again just like nowadays, i must have to wait and hold it as i can until the value of bitcoin will be increase again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
My plan for 2018 is to maximum profit from altcoins. I can confidently say that this year is truly the year of altcoins. My personal slogan is altcoins rule.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
My plan is to buy and accumulate as much AMB as I can to get the largest master node possible before main net 2.0 in October because once people see the large corporations already using the product the fomo will be unreal and I won't be able to afford any more lol!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
Very silino wants growth. Enormous growth bitkoyna. To sell tokens accumulated for half a year. For the subsequent investment. And for paying loans. Of course you want to dream. But the harsh reality keeps the course for six half-dollars. We believe in hope and look forward to growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 03:28:11 PM
Its gonna be a simple plan i wish to make it until the end of this year. A condition which all my coins coming from the participation of twitter, facebook and bounty campaign are wanted to hold more than i needed to for the future as the price of market in time is precious.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

I am holding my coins for last one year,due to downward market trend still my Crypto basket price is above buying price.I am doing day trading as market is severe red and day trading is highly useful and i am very successful.I will hold my investment till prices reach moon again i get my planned profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

I don’t want to change my attitude toward my previous strategy of actions. Market tendencies will not be changed seriously I suppose. And for me it seems more clear that we should to continue to hold what we have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 03:11:39 PM
I'm just buying good projects from cheapest prices, I suggest to everybody for doing this, when we enter to bull season, then we will get good profit from this cheap coins.
Activity: 128
July 03, 2018, 03:10:02 PM
The coins I am keeping this year in my portfolio are ICX, DRGN and TAU. These coins are working on great projects and TAU for instance shall be soon listed on the binance exchange. In this way, these projects shall expand in value and price.
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 02:57:04 PM
my plan is to invest in the Ethereum in the long term, because I believe that by the end of the year it will increase in price.
Activity: 266
July 03, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
Everything will have good prices when Btc will be over than 10k dollars. I have many coins in my basket like GVT, VEN, INS, EOS, CS, FLİXX, NEBL. I wish good profit for everybody
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
Invest in tokens and buy promising, just sit to do bounty as much as possible,and hope that this year will be a powerful growth,which will give very good profits and great prospects when the market will go big money and give it the opportunity for strong growth
Activity: 52
July 03, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
Drink less alcohol, exercise more, worry less and spend more time with the family.

As for crypto, try to forget about it and come back in 2020.
Activity: 206
July 03, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
My plans are to try to understand the analysis of the mood of the crypto currency market and understand its relevance in today's world. You can observe a huge increase in the number of alternative currencies, but as practice shows their results and values ​​so far do not give any potentials to resist the general movement of the market, which in fact makes them absolutely equal in importance. Until the end of the year it will be possible to observe Eos and if such an advanced project does not yield any results, then, in principle, investing in new blockchain projects that promising sky-high success will not make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: