Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 2. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100
My desire to earn brought me to the crypto market but it is not just the financial hunger, I wanted to learn more about the incredible technology world and see how it actually works too.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I learned a lot of advantages, to learn and improve, and I want to win crypto
Activity: 198
I'm joining crypto cause I want to join bounties and earn money.
Activity: 41
My main reason for joining crypto is to have more knowledge and information about cry to currency itself and other crypto related things such as ICOs, bounty campaigns, investment etc in order to increase my efficiency to make good profits and earn a good living.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Let's be frank , I'm here because of money and that is the main reason why other people are joining crypto . It's my purpose here in this industry , to earn enough profits for my own needs because there's a great opportunity here in crypto that you can't earn while working 8 hours a day .
1DC
Activity: 448
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Honestly , I decided to join in crypto because of money matters . I want to earn a lot because my salary is not enough to sustain the needs of my family so crypto is my other source of income but I'm not just here because of money but I'm also here because I want to learn the different methods or techniques to enhance my abilities in trading and in different aspects of crypto.
Activity: 85
My reason is the very simple, i want to learn new things, new projects, new resources but main reason is getting more money with cyriptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It all started with the bounty of companies, and then started hanging on the channels with the search for the necessary information to make more profit!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
It's a good question dude, there a lot of newbies here who came only for trying raise easy money and it makes me sad. As for me, I came in crypto 3 years ago when it wasnt so popular and I was crypto entuthiastic, however now I just spend all my days in crypto with idea to make a bigger profit nothing else.
Activity: 12
To learn and earn is the reason in joining the cryptocurrency world. I want to educate myself on how cryptocurrency and blockchain works. Blockchain technology is a new and promising concept of technology that offers tremendous help to many different kinds of business and services
Activity: 153
I see a great opportunity here to earn money . first, you can invest only your time . secondly, in the process of making money you go deep into the study . in the third, the crypto-currency market is gaining popularity so quickly that it would be foolish not to try yourself in this field of activity .
Activity: 420
The reason that why I am joining here in cryptocurrency is ofcourse to obtained a huge amount of return on investment that I can used to support the dreams that I want to become true in reality.
Activity: 490
Most importantly, who would not say what is there, this is the benefit of investors, well, then the technology is advancing, the situation with the drop of bitcoin of many leads to horror, but this is a natural event.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

for the first time they want to grow. many provide time for reading bitcoinforum. all they take to earn. Join the telegram airdrop bounty campain advertising everyone will do to earn.

work hard for the family.
that's my best reason so I want to be bitcoin to trade I want them to have no difficulty in life
Activity: 59
if you know what are you doing you need to win too much in here
Activity: 112

So why? Let me know.
For me the reason why I joined crypto because I know this is the only way to mame me rich.And I grab this opportunity because It is proven and tested to everyone here in this kind of activities

I'm joining in crypto currency world because I want to earn an extra income through online business. I want to learn and experience the state of this kind of business. Hoping someday this is can change my lifestyle and also to the others who join in crypto world.
Activity: 21
Ofcourse earning money, I think everybody will join Crypto Currency market to make money. I have seen many of friends earning big money in the cryptocurrency market. So joined to test my luck.
Activity: 35
There are so many things that i learned from crypto, besides i got a money from it. I got a lot of knowledge about trading, market prices and other news about crypto.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The reason why I join here in crypto is to help my self and family to get some financial, and I join here too because I want to get more knowledge about the crypto by using it.
Activity: 112
The one and only desire of all people joining here is money,everyone wants to buy some crypto cheap and sell it high  to someone who has joined later.That is very effective way to become rich in a quick way.
Yes, or lose as quickly.
This isn't a game and lot of people lose all of their hard earned money because they think that it's easy to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: