Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 5. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I joined this sphere because I was interested. This is the only reason I'm here - My interest. There were no other reasons for this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Purely knowledge and information.
I'm not interested in bounties nor I have the time for that.
This forum is a gold mine of useful information and I'm glad I'm part of it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I came joining to learn and be a part of the cryptocurrency revolution. It's the best thing there is, somehow Bitcoins
and cryptocurrency has given people total control and access to investments that seem a bit harder before. I came
here to be educated and to invest smartly, Cryptocurrency is the innovation and solution that will propel and aid people's
dreams and plans into becoming a reality and success. It's a very interesting field and I'm glad I am part of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
cryptocurrency is interesting, it gives an opportunity to earn good money. Yes, unfortunately, not stable, we can not be sure that buying now some kind of cryptocurrency in a few months we will work well. but it's great to risk it.

it gives not only opporutnity to earn good money. It mainly give opportunity to people to be their own bank, not relying on central authorites and banks to transfer their money abroad.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
since crypto walked into my life in 2011 it has my full interest from day one , i haven't sleep in the first days i was reading about bitcoin because i already had that feeling that bitcoin ( cryptocurrency ) was going to change our future
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
My reason is not only gaining money but also learning blockchain technology and becoming the part of the changing of world economy
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
definitely knowledge but at the same time i also choose bounty for profit. Is is a good opportunity to learn something extraordinary while earning money that can make it as a daily income. This is a interesting platform to earn money while learning so i grab it and used it daily
Activity: 280
My brother suggested me a long time ago, but I actually was absent for long time, and now I`m at charge again Wink
Activity: 168
What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 73

Here I want to turn my funds to invest. crypto is the easiest preference. besides that here we can get the result in another free way that is bounty or airdrop without capital
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
cryptocurrency is interesting, it gives an opportunity to earn good money. Yes, unfortunately, not stable, we can not be sure that buying now some kind of cryptocurrency in a few months we will work well. but it's great to risk it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My motive for coming to crypto is very simple. I didn't like my previous work and I was always looking for activities that could be done remotely. Cryptocurrencies give this opportunity. Second, in cryptocurrencies there is a large earning potential, which depends in most cases on the amount of effort. If you are not lazy here you can get a very good income. And third, I'm interested in studying how the world of cryptocurrencies is developing, in which areas blockchain technology is being introduced and what benefits it brings to others
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Just only earn money, my salary at the company is very low. Every time i come home, i always wondered how to make more money, so i found HYIP, as you know with most people join HYIP, they will lost money, and this is what happens to me  Cheesy, but i lucky because need buy BTC to join HYIP. Since then i find out crypto and join
Activity: 126
i found out about bitcoin and when i got more information about blockchain technology and crypto projects i knew there is a lot of money to be made for the guys that invest here early
Activity: 293
I decided to join the crypto market because I wanted to learn more information about the blockchain and I am sure as everyone else here I was looking for the way to make extra money with the skills that I have.
Activity: 104
Every person on this forum has only one goal - to make money. Nothing more! I do not believe that someone wants to find knowledge and experience in the crypto industry, the ultimate goal for everyone is money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
the bounty is not my main goal. but early in crypto joined especially in this forum recently limited to looking for information on crypto and all kinds of science that exist therein. an unexpected meeting with bounty and turned out to have great results here. Maybe it's the course brought together in the bounty while adding to knowledge in crypto.
Activity: 154
Joining and entering to this new kind of investment is somewhat refreshing.  A totally new concept aand environment. As for me the reason why I joined here is because of both knowledge and bounties.  Knowledge where I would be able to know more about crypto currency at the same time joining bounties to make money.  It would be easy for me to know how bounties works because of this forum. That is why I am grateful for this, gaining enough knowledge and earning at the same time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
I'm not surprised most of the vote went for both knowledge and bounties. This forum has got the best of crypto experts and as a result the best of information or answers to questions that bothers users on cryptocurrency and the blockchain. Users get to learn from each other and broaden the scope of understanding in the cryptocurrency world.
And as a package, members of this forum get to participate in bounty programs and gain much income in the long run.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
my main reason was to earn some money, to be one of the firts in this business, as most of us wants. Basic thing is money,but i believe that blockchain tech can help humanity move forward aswell!
Pages:
Jump to: