Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 3. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The one and only desire of all people joining here is money,everyone wants to buy some crypto cheap and sell it high  to someone who has joined later.That is very effective way to become rich in a quick way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I joined for both bounties and knowledges. After you got rewards from bounties of course you gonna needs some knowledge where to put those coins, hold it or sell itu in to another coins. And most of it are to gains more income. of course everyone expected some profits from this crytpo world. Whether it with trading or investing
Activity: 168
The reason why I join crypto is money, I want to earn money from crypto. We can make money not only from working in the office, but with join crypto we can earn money, even more. I think this is the right decision to join the crypto.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
Honestly I joined here in to earn some altcoin from bounties because my friend become rich from bounties.
But right now i want earn some Knowledge about crypto in this community
No problem, the desire to improve financially can be a good motivation in following the bounty program. The most important point you should understand is to abide by the rules in this forum well. Do not be a spammer or a junker.
Without your awareness, when you interact frequently in this forum, you have upgraded your information and knowledge about cryptocurrency, right?
Activity: 154
Do not be hypocritical, obviously people join in crypto because of the great benefits. Today many people join crypto as well due to long-term investment. People prefer crypto from land or building for investment because crypto price is higher, for example is bitcoin, if you have bitcoin from 3/4 years ago now you already have many profits.
Activity: 19
Honestly I joined here in to earn some altcoin from bounties because my friend become rich from bounties.
But right now i want earn some Knowledge about crypto in this community
Activity: 238
Of course nowadays people follow crypto because they want to get rich quick. Crypto gives us a big advantage in a fast time, but it depends on us, whether we can analyze the market situation or not. If you are smart in reading opportunities and situations that will make you rich fast.
Activity: 336
I myself have not so long ago joined this site, it is connected stem that I was interested to learn more about the world of cryptocurrency and it so happened that I was here and I'm not going to leave this site
Activity: 233
I want to earn a little in such a fast-growing market. Unfortunately, I learned about cryptocurrencies too late, many coins have already grown in price hundreds of times.
Activity: 9
The reason why I'm joining the crypto is, so that I can have a new income because, in the difficulties of our life in our country, so we are happy and I am because of the crypto I have earned.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think, most of us, came for both knowledge and bounties. Through knowledge, we anyway are likely to find out everything about the bounty itself.
Activity: 154
The main reason that I am joining in crypto is, because I like to earn a lot of money and work, the nice opportunity here at BTC is easy for you to work here and the beauty of the benefits you get and the second I want to learn really all about crypto and blockhains.
Activity: 83
Joining here can make me get more money, I can also learn about the experience of investment, of course, I have a lot of confidence in the block chain technology, which is the reason I like it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The opportunity to earn first. But I also like the idea of eliminating intermediaries between buyers
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
I voted for both. At first you need to know all the terms related on Cryptocurrency. This will guide to your investment or the bounties. Being knowledgeable will help you to your success. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
In my opinion, one of the main reasons I joined the crypto was making money and I am here also getting information about new projects, new ICO etc. And also to get it all, we need patience because not all the time I can receive the token after filling the airdrops.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I think its both important to gain knowledge while earning in this platform. Most of the people here came because they want to earn, they want to be able to support their lives or their families. Its good and all but while earning we should also value learning, we could pick up a thing or two along the way while we work, we could learn better ways to earn and be proficient in this field.
Activity: 490
I joined crypto to save me from economical woes. And I dont think that I have any regret doing so. Crypto has been paying my bills for the past 12months and it cant be better. I am able to take care of my own now better than when I was not into crypto.
Activity: 80
My main reason for joining this group is to invest and make a lot of money. Because i personally, i see crypto as a very good way by which one can really invest with a peace of mind.
Activity: 448
My reason to join this forum is to earn additional income and other information for the project which I follow. It is easier to look for information about a project in their ann thread rather than browsing reddit or their website. I often put my money into ico and I have to know the latest new about project, which is hot currently and will earn me a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: