Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 4. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I joined crypto, just because cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of the world, and the sooner I face it, the sooner I understand how this crypto world works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I realized that it will be the most promising investment and just for a couple of years forgot about the fact that I have a cryptocurrency and now I am very happy about this situation
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
The main reason of joining the world of crypto was to learn more about blockchain technology. But after several months I begun to fall in love with the digital currencies as it has really changed my life and and the people around me for good.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I was groping in the internet for an additional source of income and someone introduced me to crypto. Eversince then I become an enthusiast. Crypto does not only provide an alternative source of income but has also given me knowledge on the latest trend in the digital world.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
I shall interested joining here for many reasons, explores to learn of this kind of forum. Make apart of this crypto for the bigger influence. Learn and make earning also for the future.
Activity: 364
To me this market has shown my friend who was interested in this, I also started to read and trade on it and I was tired and very pleased, and I continue to trade here
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
bitcointalk.org is a oldest forum for Cryptocurrency traders and i mainly use this forum to enhance my knowledge. I am new to the Crypto world and my main reason to join here is to get some news about Crypto related news. Further i involve with Bounty and airdrop campaigns as well and i am referring discussions related to this campaigns also. So this is a great platform for me to earn free tokens from bounties and to update my knowledge.
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
I mainly joined in order to learn about crypto and get new ideas for future investments. But another reason I joined bitcointalk forum is to get more info about ICO bounties.
Activity: 219
I started studying this field, because I am sure that the most promising sphere at the moment. You can get a good work experience on the stock exchange and earn good money!
Activity: 378
My reason is not only gaining money but also learning blockchain technology and becoming the part of the changing of world economy
The real reason why i joined here in crypto is off course i want to earn many money, and i joined here im crypto because my bestfriend became really profitable and successful here in crypto that's why i inspire to work more harder and smarter to earn many income.
Activity: 69
It's better for me to hold and sell tokens. Although it is not as popular as bitcoin in popular currencies, it is still likely to succeed in cryptocurrencies.
All COINS have potential, and we should trust these platforms to make a profit.
Activity: 69
There's a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are many things we can look at to help us choose our investments. Then we can try to make some money by trading or anything else that is related to encryption.
Activity: 512
It is the best place to inform about Crypto related news. So many things happening around crypto nowadays that it is difficult to follow up on.  Here You can find quality information on the most effective way. So , definitely it is knowledge what brings me here but planning  participating  in some bounty campaigns as well.
Activity: 336
I joined this forum because I wanted to learn more about bitcoin. But i think most of us are here to benefit from being involved in bounties.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
a quick and easy way to make money, even if the market has fallen a lot, there are still people who can make money.
Activity: 145
My main reason for which I have joined here in cryptography, is to learn how I can gain additional income, except my full work. Because we lack our financial means as a tuition fee in our daughter and monthly accounts. also, to learn the cryptographic world that I could share it, people need the help.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Basically there are two reasons why I joined in this forum. To gain knowledge and earn of course. Reading posts and comments here is very helpful to understand what is happening in cryptocurrency world. People are sharing their experiences either bad or good. Early adopters giving advises to other member to prevent some mistakes.
Activity: 104
 I am here because I want to both gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and to earn as well.  Through this forum, I have the opportunity to both increase my knowledge and share my knowledge regarding cryptocurrency.  It also give me an avenue to earn free tokens through joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
My reason why Im joining here in cryptocurrency because I know in this business that I will be more profitable investors like everyone wishes and waits for because their company is the best.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
I got to know about this forum during an my interrogation with a friend who made $5000. I joined purposely to earn money from bounty programs. As i navigate through this forum each day, i get the chance to learn new stuffs pertaining to the crypto world and its benefits to our society as it gradually goes cashless.
Pages:
Jump to: