Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 34. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Actually the main reason why I joined this is because of the bounties really.  All these bounties are here for a reason and that is to help deserving people be able for them to earn a good share of profits from the bounty programs avaialble.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I think most of the people are here in crypto currency the only reason is to get more profit and get more knowledge about trading and investment, if you have more knowledge to work here in crypto i think that is the time you will success everything you do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Both knowledge and bounties for me. While gathering more information and continues learning about crypto currencies, it was good to earn even little to cover some of my family expenses. The more time I've spent here, the more knowledge and new things i learnt.

I was a big fan of many success stories here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

my reason join in crypto is because my family and friends joined and got into crypto, i saw it myself that they earn a lot of money since then, they became a millionaire because of crypto, even not all of them, but i think i can do that too if i work hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
The reason I joined the bitcointalk forum is to learn more about cryptocurency so I can better understand about bitcoin and altcoin. I also at once followed the bounty so that in studying cryptocurency can get a bonus, or the term while diving drinking water.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Many reasons why we joined cryptocurrency but the most and frankly reason is to earn. Most of us know how people do everything to earn money for their living.But before  you've done you need to learn everything and have knowledge to be able to get what you want and earn big.Joining in crypto  is not just earning at the same time learning.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
One of my reason is to earn and to learn, because here you can get more good informations. I am interested to learn and to gain more knowledge regarding bounty, airdrops and how to invest to earn more profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The purpose of my participation in Crypto is to learn more knowledge and participate in Bounty programs. I do Bounty in my free time, outside office hours. I'm learning to invest in Crypto. I am a newbie so I look forward to your help.
Activity: 132
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
my reason for joining here in crypto is to learn about crypto and meet like minded people
Activity: 229
Well like the most of our community i saw crypto as a way of making money through financial knowledge and I thought i could be successful in it. It took some time for me to get used tocoins and how the crypto works but i had financial knowledge and experience so i got used to these charts and analyzes in much shorter time span .
Activity: 295
The one main reason why i join this organization is to profit and to read a news about bitcoin.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
I joined here in cryptocurrency for one reason and it is to earn a profit. We'll I guess everyone has the same reason as mine, and that's what also the primary reason why we all here. But I also realized that I need to allocate my time and effort to this kind of job.
Activity: 224
actually there are many reasons for this. I do not want to worry about the crypto currencies in other countries if I want to make money. I hope I will succeed.
Activity: 112

So why? Let me know.
For me the reason why I joined crypto because I know this is the only way to mame me rich.And I grab this opportunity because It is proven and tested to everyone here in this kind of activities

I'm joining in crypto world because of the chance to become rich and have an opportunity to success.  I'm also amazed in this world because it is the another way to have an extra income to support us and to our family.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I joined crypto because I always want something that will give me money at my comfort zone and crypto seems to be the thing so I joined crypto because it is something that is inline with my dream kind of way of making money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
Now just a lot of empty companies or companies that do not work on their coin now are scary to invest!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
To understand what is crypto and earn crypto on bounties.
While i more understand then earn crypto )))
Activity: 50

I joined the market to gradually approach the world of technology 4.0, and earn more income from idle capital
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
I have many different reasons but the main thing is profit, I think that here you can get a bit enriched)))
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
the first i joining this forum, i need to join some bounty campaign to earn money. But next i need to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: