Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 36. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
learn something new , and try to get income here , i hope i can upgrade my skill here and get more income here
but need more time for me to get it , i hope  ican get it as soon as possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
The first reason I joined crypto is because of the new technology it brings to people and the use of cryptocurrency. The next reason I joined this community is because of the bounty that being held here.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.
The reason i join this forum is because my brother-in-law told me about cryptocurrency and i haven't know a lot of information on what is cryptocurrency and other information that will help you in future joining of bounty campaigns. I find it as another source of income as my brother earn money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
My reason joining here in cryptocurrency is to gain more profit or income that I can use to support my daily finances and a fund for my future invesments in different companies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I choose to join in crypto to accumulate additional knowledge about digital currencies and how it works. Also while i'm learning regarding the used and importance of cryptos i'm giving chance to earn money through participating on bounty campaign.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
the world and market are tremendously changing. I want to learn more about cryptocurrency market and get more and more information about.Moreover, everyone wants to get profit so do i.
Activity: 64
A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for the purpose of exchanging digital information. Cryptocurrency is defined by Investopedia.com as a decentralized “digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security” making it difficult to counterfeit. Since it is not issued by a central authority, governments can’t take it away from you.

1)Fraud-proof
2) Identity Theft
3)Instant Settlement
4)Accessible
5)You are the owner
Activity: 280
I became a member of this forum because only here I was able to find answers to many of my questions about crypto currencies. In addition, I like to participate in bounty campaigns, for me this is an additional incentive to learn crypto currency and related technologies.   Smiley
Activity: 336
There are so many reasons for joining crypto, main is earning, side by side of knowing about this new generation market and marketing system specially bitcoin which is a wonder currency of the period, here are so many  things to learn about money market also, these things are worth beneficial.
Activity: 560
People come to this forum for various reasons. Most people come here because they know that you can earn money here. Crypto currency is very promising.
Activity: 307
To learn and earn is the reason in joining the cryptocurrency world. I want to educate myself on how cryptocurrency and blockchain works. Blockchain technology is a new and promising concept of technology that offers tremendous help to many different kinds of business and services. Cryptocurrencies gives profits to those who bought it by trading or holding it.
Activity: 224
I ran into crypto currency a year ago. And since then I have been carried away by the crypt world. I like to get new knowledge about crypto-currencies. It seems to me that the future is for them. Already, the world of crypto-currencies gives people partial freedom of choice. And further it will be only more interesting.
Activity: 161
I came via bounties but now I like to read and answer these topics and collect good and interesting infos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
My reason in joining crypto is to gain more knowledge about this thing. And also to have some extra income.
Activity: 198
Their are many reason why many are joining here in hottest forum crypto. The raesons are every one needs an exta income to fulfil their basic needs, and others want to have more extra money. Also they want to become rich for the future of their family. Others want to be inn in anew technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I joined the bitcointalk community in order to get more enlighten about all the event happening in the cryptocurrency world and also seek advice from people with higher experience in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I join here to learn more about crypto currencies and to develop in this direction. I think our generation has the great honor to live at this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
My reason for joining this forum is my first desire to explore my knowledge of crypto so that I do not get lost in the middle of the road, secondly I also want to earn money from here one of them follow bounty program and others, I hope big with my join  here the economy I changed for the better than before I joined from here. Enthusiasm for my friends all, thank you.
Activity: 4
I joined the cryptocurrency because I believe it will have a good development prospect. I believe that I will get great benefits from it, and I also learned a lot of related technologies in the process.
Activity: 308
The reason why I join here in crypto is at first I'm searching to what job online is most applicable for myself until I found out this, the cryptocurrency that was existing today.
So because of my curiosity, I started to make a research on it and patronize it as well.
Pages:
Jump to: