Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 35. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 122
I believe that anyone who is into crypto right now will be going to be millionaere in the future. cryptocurrency really can give you the good fortune to everyone. Join crypto to be together with the rise of the future. I believe that cryptocurrency very contribute to the future. Global market will be great with cryptocurrency and revolutionized our way to do a trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
My reason why I join here in crypto is first to earn money and also to learn about crypto world. How it runs and know why we can earn money from it.
Yeah that's true we can earn in here. We just need a start-up capital for our investments as I'm doing bounty to get it and at the same time learning the crypto world. I'm hoping for a better life with crypto to all of us.
Activity: 238
When i was new in to cryptocurrencies, i registred here to get some knowledge. Then i saw that there are airdrops here. But i saw that the most airdrops are just for members with high rank. So i decide to get a higher rank to participate in airdrops. After tht i discovered the bounty campaigns, and i saw i can earn much more tokens and coins on the bounty campaigns. So thats why i start to be acti here to get a higher rank to earn more on the bountys. But the merit system makes my work for months for nothing, so i have no chance anymore to get a higher rank!
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
actually I joined this community to work, and earn income from cryptocurrency. My age is actually time to retire, but I want to take advantage of the opportunities offered from the internet. That's why I joined this forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

the reason I play cryptocurrency just wants to make money to improve the financial condition and help the parents to ease the burden of living conditions so that they are not too difficult to make money, not only that it turns out as time goes by I get experience and friends very much I know from playing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
The first time I joined here was to search and learn about cryptocurency, I was not satisfied with the answer to my question I got from a particular website, but after I joined here I got a satisfactory answer. Over time, I found a thread about bounty and after I learned I finally started to follow the bounty program available.
Activity: 392
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

Crypto is now becoming very popular of course initiated by bitcoin as the most famous crypto.
So, most people are interested to find out behind the greatness and profitability opportunities.
I personally, have been joining on bitcoin for almost 3 years. and recently tried to deepen the knowledge of the btt community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I join the community for some reasons. To know what was the crypto world is going on. To know about different coins. To manange tokens. To learn and earn. Definitely, we need to earn for our future so this why we are here to gain knowledge.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
The future of digital economy around the world will be based on crypto. Now we observe only origin of the new sphere which is comparable with emergence the Internet 30 years ago.
Activity: 50
To learn more about bitcoin and until now im still learning gain mote ideas with other to fill and support
The airdrop to invest and to grow money
Activity: 87
My reason why I join here in crypto is first to earn money and also to learn about crypto world. How it runs and know why we can earn money from it.
Activity: 154
My purpose are both of them. However, it seems that there are not too much knowledge here. Most frequently posts are types of "which coins should i buy?", "hold or sell?". That's boring.
Activity: 84
The next interesting feature of altcoins is the income from storing units of crypto currency.So, for example, DASH master-holders bring their owners income (under the condition of maintaining the status "on-line") from coins mined by miners. If the formation of new altcoin units takes place via POS-mining, then if the investor has funds in the local wallet and there are no operations with them in a certain period, the percentage "dribbles" on them.
Activity: 140
My reasons for joining here:
To learn other cultures here.
To grab the opportunity.
To grab some income to support my studies.
To help the needs of my family if necessary.
To have some money in my wallet.
As is student I am looking for extra money to finish my studies.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
To gain more knowledge about it as it will be useful in the future.
Activity: 238
The reason why im joining here in crypto is of course aside from earnings we wanted also to gain more knowledge, and i tell you I learned a lot from here.
Activity: 434
I got here in this forum and started doing crypto because of bitcoin. And because of bitcoin, i got to know the alt coins too and so i really learned a lot. But funding for an investment is the hardest part for me and so i am thankful to know about this forum because i already earned bitcoin which i also used to invest in some alts.
Activity: 224
because I am aware that in the world of this crypto can provide me a great income and very promising. Crypto has many ways to generate profit and that should be utilized in order to earn an income.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12

So why? Let me know.

I did not know earlier and deployed it!
I run a concession stand at fairs and festivals all over eastern U.S. have already decided to put a bitcoin sign up in the window and have some stickers made, beginning next week when the season starts back up. Did not even consider people having wildly wrong ideas about it and it being a starter conversation. The only part that sucks about crypto, is people are just too lazy to learn something as simple as cold storage vs hot wallets, keeping up with a 12 word password, figuring out how to get bitcoin in the first place .... to most people this all sounds like a lot when in reality you could get down the basics in an hour or two. Yeah there is a few things to learn, but at the same time buying and selling things in BTC could be sooo easy and so spread so fast if more people just start laying down the foundations and doing the same painful task of educating. This was a great reminder for me to get off my ass and get those btc signs made up. Gracias.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Initially-I came to this forum for knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but now it's just a hunt for bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: