Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 37. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The reson why I'm joining  here in cryptocurreny to  be honest because of financial problem.One of my friends advise me to join bitcointalk and he made me an acount especially  in this bounty campaign.I'm  inspired him because he got extra income on it.
Yeah cryptocurrency has open wide opportunities to those people who believes in this technology as this has made success to those early believers who owned bitcoin at early stage. I join here in hopes to find a good opportunity to venture my services to support my financial needs. I'm still finding my ways to learn from this technology to be a productive enthusiast of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
i was always curious to know about digital currency. i saw people posting about bitcoin on different social media platforms. i gather the information and this forum also help me in clear understanding of cryptocurrency. now i am happy to be apart of this network as it is the only path which is able to give me financial free and desired growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
I think one of the main reason is earning money and learning new technology.. We cant deny crypto trading is really a good way yo earn more money..
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency that it is profitable, it made waves in the global market and continued to do so, and many lives have been changed due to it, and what's more it is decentralized and not under government control. So I joined crypto to learn it and to gain income or profit in this decentralized paltform.
Activity: 406
the reason I am joining the crypto currency is because now I already know what are the advantages in the crypto currency. and that is the main factor why I joined the world of crypto.
Crypto is something that gives money, a knowledge that's the reason for joining it, crypto provides me financial stability without wasting time if I involve in campaigns that gives everything that I mentioned above so crypto is a hope for me.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
When I joined here, I do not have any idea about bounty campaigns. What I knew is this is a forum full of knowledge. But then as I go along and read, I discover about it and I push myself to become an investor and a bounty hunter as well.
Activity: 68
First of all, knowledge and information. Since without this I will not understand the market and earn money))
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
i falling in love with blockchain and i am very sure it will be the next payment system in the world Smiley so i keep believe it and keep invested in crypto, how about you ? what make u interested ?
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
First of all why i join cryptocurrency is to impove my knowledge then I will use my improvements to earn here on the BCT forum and to other exchanger. And i enjoy for being crypto user because all we want to know on how to earn bitcoin/money is here on this forum just by using your mobile phone or computer then you might be a rich.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
the reason why i join crypto is because i can get profits in here by doing some work and i can add it to my funds and go to decent college i want and also add funds to my daily living and expenses
Activity: 136
the reason I am joining the crypto currency is because now I already know what are the advantages in the crypto currency. and that is the main factor why I joined the world of crypto.
Activity: 420
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
There is only reason why i joined in crypto and that is to have extra money or income in an easy way.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I think we all have one main goal - is to make a profit for the possibility of a decent existence in this world. To achieve this goal, you need to know a lot about cryptography, blockchain, marketing, exchanges, etc.. And in order to gain knowledge people on this forum and go, learn and share experiences, and it's great.
Activity: 154
You are the owner: There is no other electronic cash system in which your account is owned by you.
Activity: 124
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
BOTH

BECAUSE

I am educating my self and i am earning while doing it it is a win win situation for me  Grin
Activity: 532

So why? Let me know.

Obviously, we need money as we are here in order to earn rewards which can be convertible to cash. To have some money we should earn as much as we can by joining different bounty programs here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 365
One thing we should understand first and foremost is that this forum is open to everybody in the world irrespective of your class and there is no linit to that. For me what bring people to join this group is because member can get bitcoin easily through signature/tweeter campaign. The forum also bring about understanding the crytocurrency.
Activity: 280

So why? Let me know.
The first main reason why I joined here it's because of money but later on I found out that there are still lots of things to be learned here before i thought that there is only coin and that is bitcoin. I have so much to study here so I can learn and gain more about in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As i dont have enough ideas about cryptocurrencies in the past, i joined here to explore this world to gain more knowledge about it and also gaining profits with it. We are here, its given that to find money mate and also knowledge
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

So why? Let me know.
The first time I join here is to be updated on the altcoins that I currently holding and as I browse the other comments I read that you can earn altcoins by joining  campaign. Since I have nothing to do while watching the market, I decided to join and it is so fun because you are not only earning altcoins but you also learning more potential altcoins by reading the comments.
Pages:
Jump to: