Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 54. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is the like the news of the century, at first I did not believe it. Not in the slightest, that it is profitable, it made waves in the global market and continued to do so, and many lives have been changed due to it, and what's more it is decentralized and not under government control. In a nutshell, it is not riding on the future, rather it is driving and building highway for the future.
So I joined crypto to learn it, be educated on every nooks and crannies of it where possible, and of course to gain income or profit in this decentralized paltform.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
Hi, personally. I`m here for bounty. I hope to get senior position soon. I would like to improve my trading skills as well. I think my sales and marketing experience should be very useful
you better not in a hurry to get the position because of what if the quality of your posts ugly or too fast the duration of time you can be given a warning. and in bitcoin, you can be a millionaire, good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 27, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.

Focus to what you do is first priority which make us success in every section we do.
Doing more than 2 things can make us not focus between one of them so stay focus is good option.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
there may be several reasons that encourage me to come here. the first is to seek more knowledge about blockchain and secondly I think this is a common reason and everyone is the same, that is to get or earn money or extra income.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
Because it's the future of currency and I would love to gain as much knowledge about it as I possibly can.

The profit is also another fun part of it of course.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 02:32:16 AM
the reason I joined the crypto is bounty. I find it difficult to get decent work in my country, because my country is still a developing country, and I do not have a high education. because can earn money without much capital eat I join this forum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:28:49 AM
At first,the main reason i joined in crypto is because i want to gain more knowledge what crypto currency all about until i got  chance to joined forum and i find it very interesting and profitable so since then i never stop loving cryptos because this is my best source of income right now.
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
I participated in bitcoins for bounties. Its hard to live with just enough salary for food and not too much for other things like the basic needs. Its not even good to beg for others. So we, the poor ones, need to work hard for earning a better income. That is why we are here. It's hard really for such a life full of financial difficulties and struggles.
Activity: 14
February 27, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
Pay off debt.  Goal 1

Earn some side cash and live debt free, Goal 2
Activity: 21
February 27, 2018, 02:17:56 AM
the reason I joined crypto was to learn about altcoins trading and to know the bitcoin and take advantage of crypto  Wink
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 27, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.

I think they heard something like "Easy money,you don't have to do anything" or something like that. Money is drawing more and more people. But the real people who are staying know what is going on in the crypto world. Guys who joined like a year ago. Those are the keepers.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
February 27, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
I would say I joined the community to secure my future through cryptocurrencies. However, it all turns out to be more fun after becoming a part of this. For instance, I have come to the understanding that Blockchain Technology as an evolution is the future in itself. Thus, everything is coming into reality as planned. I thank my star  am here. Long Live Crypto world.
Activity: 44
February 26, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
I initially came here for knowledge.
But now I also got interested in bounties, airdrops and ICOs Grin
Activity: 322
February 26, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
My main motive to participate in this forum are getting knowledge about the crypto currencies and second motive is earning because no earning without learning. I will get very use full information related to crypto currencies from this forum.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 26, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
Good afternoon. I learned about the existence of crypto currency half a year ago. Then friends prompted the forum and here I learned a lot of new things, as it turned out later, that you can earn your first capital on the crypto currency. This is really a promising occupation. And on the forum I learn news and interest ways of investing.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
 what's my reason joining here in crypto? Well first of all. To learn somthing here. Then second. Becuase i have low budget or have finances. I want to earn or make profit. But i can wait. First things first is to learn.
Activity: 229
February 26, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
My reason is to increase my knowledge around the world of cryptocurrency. In this forum I got a lot of knowledge to continue studying in cryptocurrency. Thanks for the founders of this forum. And his staff. Hopefully this forum can continue to provide the best for its users.
In addition to the above, I also want to earn income in the crypto
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

So why? Let me know.
To be honest, I only heard about bitcoin last year and yes, when I first heard it, it was really hard for me to believe without any proof until my best friend showed me what he got when he started dealing with it. As the matter of fact, crypto currency is getting more and more popular in other country which even result of banning it for some reasons. My real purpose in joining here in crypto is to make a profit while I am still studying. I want to be a travel blogger and I know that I need an initial capital to buy cameras, tripod, transportation fees before I get myself some sponsor. Well, I really wanted to try it.
Activity: 1008
February 26, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

So why? Let me know.

In the first place, for sure, it is to learn about the world of crypto currency as much as possible and the second one, because you want to try to make money on the growth of the Crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
February 26, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
Because this is the largest database for crypto and also there are many good people with a lot of expirence willing to help newbies like i used to be(big shout out for Phillma)This is probably the best source crypto releated intel in the world and i like to be among the best Grin
Pages:
Jump to: