Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 58. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
one main reason for me join crypto is earning. ive been taking airdrop forms to earn. though it takes time to fill up ang might even filling up scam forms, it still is worth it. it exciting to see that when looking at your wallet you can see tokens coming inside. but patience is a trial to handle. it really takes your patience because not all the time i can recieve tokens after filling airdrops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 07:38:18 AM
The very first reason i joined this forum/cryptocurrency is because i want to learn everything about it since it is very interesting due to its fame before especially today bitcoin's price is very expensive although it is still far from its all time high, the rest like supporting an ICO and joining bounty campaigns is a bonus, a friend of mine told me joining campaign could really be profitable but at that time i was focused on studying the blockchain technology on how it works and later on after joining a successful ICO and receiving my first coin i realized that cryptocurrency could really give a good fortune for everyone.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:33:49 AM
To learn more above all.

I used to lurk here and reddit as well. But I've found that this place is more helpful in gaining knowledge (especially compared to reddit).

Maybe in the future I might also get into campaigns  and bounties, but for now, I'm still learning a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 26, 2018, 07:27:38 AM
Our community today is growing bigger and bigger. There are so many recently joined members here in our forum and makes me curious why they are here? I really want to know your real motive in here. Let's speak the truth and be honest of everything because this thing can really affect on how you will interact in the community. After many votes, i'll say my opinion generally to understand what's the real course of joining in this forum.

So why? Let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: