Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your "Report to Moderator" % rate at? - page 2. (Read 10383 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Damn, OP should change the thread name as; How much of a snitch are you?

Lol, snitch? Most reports are about threads started in the wrong section. If anything the question should be how high is your compulsive orderliness?

S.O. to people who report the scams tho.

S.O.? Significant other? Scams are not handled by staff so reporting them would do nothing.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Damn, OP should change the thread name as; How much of a snitch are you?

S.O. to people who report the scams tho.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
"You have reported 2940 posts with 100% accuracy"

I've now reported more posts than I've made. Am I in the top 10 yet?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Is there a chance that we could get an update (it's been 6 months from the last one)? Was wondering what's the top two stats (between "Sho" and "lutpin") since they seem to be very tight and also wondered if I finally got to the top 50 Grin

It would be nice if this information could be made public, as part of your profile information.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Finally got to the overall report of 1000 (Nothing special since I only report easy stuff on my free time) Smiley
Code:
You have reported 1000 posts with 100% accuracy

Is there a chance that we could get an update (it's been 6 months from the last one)? Was wondering what's the top two stats (between "Sho" and "lutpin") since they seem to be very tight and also wondered if I finally got to the top 50 Grin

Update:
It would be nice if this information could be made public, as part of your profile information.
Indeed, It would be a great addition.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Mine is

You have reported 199 posts with 100% accuracy

Wow! amazing that many? :O i am very shocked to see you have many reported post but for me i never reported post because i don't really know how to report and really its hard i mean you look at the post and you don't like it because it has a bad manner or language in it "this is just an example" but then i will just reply nothing the less i just leave him a message also i don't really know how to report and i am afraid because when i will report a post i will get ban too >.< because  the post i reported the owner of it will report me also >.< and i don't want to get ban from this forum because this is my profit can you  teach me sir how to report a post because i don't really know and what is the transaction of it? Thank you and have a Good day! Smiley

You report a post by clicking on the button in the bottom right of EVERY post that says "report to moderator" it really isn't that difficult to notice.
The owner of the post does not know who deleted it. I had a few deleted a while ago and it was sent from a forum default account that is unrelyable to and it works in the same way as the messaging system (thus you get a message when your post is deleted). On some boards, if there are multiple moderators then you don't know which moderator deleted it. And if you're of "Newbie" status then it could be deleted by "staff" and any other post could be deleted by moderators or admin (although I don't think admin report posts often).

Bans don't come directly from reporting posts. Bans come from many posts of yours that are deleted or abuse of the system (abuse would mean if you reported loads of posts and none of them seemed even slightly relavent to the data you gave or none of them break any forum rules).
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
406 posts, 98%.

I'm slowly making my way up to 99%, hopefully. No worries, this won't be counted for sig.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Mine is

Wow! amazing that many? :O i am very shocked to see you have many reported post but for me i never reported post because i don't really know how to report and really its hard i mean you look at the post and you don't like it because it has a bad manner or language in it "this is just an example" but then i will just reply nothing the less i just leave him a message also i don't really know how to report and i am afraid because when i will report a post i will get ban too >.< because  the post i reported the owner of it will report me also >.< and i don't want to get ban from this forum because this is my profit can you  teach me sir how to report a post because i don't really know and what is the transaction of it? Thank you and have a Good day! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
judging from your post history I understand why you made this useless assertion.
Another old hacked and sold account lives again.
How much was lauda sold for?
About treefiddy.
BTC or (freedom-)dollarz?
Sounds like somebody overpaid either way.
copper member
judging from your post history I understand why you made this useless assertion.

About treefiddy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
"You have reported 31 posts with 100% accuracy"

But I only report those funny websites related to old men with no hair that are posted every now and then.
legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I have never reported any posts because I am worried that if I by mistake judge it wrongly I might get banned or bad trust Sad
You don't get banned or negatively rated for creating bad reports. I'd advise against reporting when you are uncertain. It should be fairly trivial to correctly report thing such as spam, overbumping and old-bumps.

However, judging from your post history I understand why you made this useless assertion.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Mine is

wow having 199 posts reported is a nice record man and that with a 100% !

I have never reported any posts because I am worried that if I by mistake judge it wrongly I might get banned or bad trust Sad
copper member
Both of your stats are very close! Competition maybe?
Wouldn't call contributing to the forum competition.
I mean sure, you take a peek left and right what the other (active) reporters are doing, but in the end, everybody is doing what they are abled to,
and any reporting activity (given it's good reports, not spamming or whatever) is a good thing, no matter how high the numbers.
That being said, I'd eat shorena for breakfast any given day Tongue

It seems I eat my breakfast when you are still sleeping, goes whos reporting while you catching Zs?

Feel free to open a thread in games and rounds and PM me a link.
I wouldn't be abled to bet on that one, huh?

I dont see why not, we need someone neutral to verify the count anyway.

I think you have the wrong impression. The majority of my reports are "should be in ", distantly followed by "spam/spambot" which are usually obvious anyway and "spam/double post: ". Id say this is similar for Lutpin, I know it was for mexxer-2.
Yes and no. Indeed, posts in wrong sections are quite a big junk of my reports, not to mention the annoying backlink spam for whatever products.
Another thing I can't stand is when marketplace seller either don't delete old bumps or violate the 24h bump rule, so I report those very often aswell.
However, there is one group of threads/spam/reports, which is somehow related to btc price movements.
In case of big jumps, aswell as crashes (like the little one we had earlier today), the Speculation FUD spam gets significantly more active.
Those threads ("bitcoin ponzi scheme", "2014 all over again",...think we all know the hits) make up for a big part of my reports aswell.

Lets hope for steady price. Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Both of your stats are very close! Competition maybe?
Wouldn't call contributing to the forum competition.
I mean sure, you take a peek left and right what the other (active) reporters are doing, but in the end, everybody is doing what they are abled to,
and any reporting activity (given it's good reports, not spamming or whatever) is a good thing, no matter how high the numbers.
That being said, I'd eat shorena for breakfast any given day Tongue

I wouldn't be abled to bet on that one, huh?

I think you have the wrong impression. The majority of my reports are "should be in ", distantly followed by "spam/spambot" which are usually obvious anyway and "spam/double post: ". Id say this is similar for Lutpin, I know it was for mexxer-2.
Yes and no. Indeed, posts in wrong sections are quite a big junk of my reports, not to mention the annoying backlink spam for whatever products.
Another thing I can't stand is when marketplace seller either don't delete old bumps or violate the 24h bump rule, so I report those very often aswell.
However, there is one group of threads/spam/reports, which is somehow related to btc price movements.
In case of big jumps, aswell as crashes (like the little one we had earlier today), the Speculation FUD spam gets significantly more active.
Those threads ("bitcoin ponzi scheme", "2014 all over again",...think we all know the hits) make up for a big part of my reports aswell.
copper member
I've only reported 34 posts with 70% accuracy. Maybe I'll take another look at the rules in order to work out what's best to look out for.
You may be reporting some complex issues wrongly (e.g. trolling). If you want the easiest to increase that number, then reporting backlink spam, referral spam or old bumps it the way to go.

-snip-
 Sounds like it's already on!
Where can we place our bets?  Cool
That would be an interesting sight to see. There's a long way till 20k though.

With bitcoin's price increasing, we may get more spammers and bots. Then 20K might not seem a long way off.
There should be another statistic - number of reports which resulted in the mods imposing a ban.

I think you have the wrong impression. The majority of my reports are "should be in ", distantly followed by "spam/spambot" which are usually obvious anyway and "spam/double post: ". Id say this is similar for Lutpin, I know it was for mexxer-2. Me and mexxer-2 had some sort of contest for some time, but it seems they are less active now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
I've only reported 34 posts with 70% accuracy. Maybe I'll take another look at the rules in order to work out what's best to look out for.
You may be reporting some complex issues wrongly (e.g. trolling). If you want the easiest to increase that number, then reporting backlink spam, referral spam or old bumps it the way to go.

-snip-

With bitcoin's price increasing, we may get more spammers and bots. Then 20K might not seem a long way off.
There should be another statistic - number of reports which resulted in the mods imposing a ban.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

-snip-
Pages:
Jump to: