Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your "Report to Moderator" % rate at? - page 7. (Read 10383 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
"You have reported 249 posts with 96% accuracy".
I thought I was doing alright until I saw others' stats.

(shorena for example, would be curious about where he currently stands)
I'd be interested in what mexxer was at, since I saw himself and staff commenting about his reports.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
mine still "You have reported 23 posts with 92% accuracy" never know if someone already reported more than 5k posts  Shocked
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13027
"You have reported 5097 posts with 99% accuracy"

I'd imagine there are people with even higher numbers (shorena for example, would be curious about where he currently stands), but I think 5k is a good start Smiley

You're in second place for total number of correct reports. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
I have reported 0 posts, but then, I'm for free speech

It has nothing to do with free speech

Mine is : "You have reported 265 posts with 100% accuracy"  mainly reporting the bots and the brand new with referral url or spamming useless words like bitcoin is a ponzi...
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
I have reported 0 posts, but then, I'm for free speech
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I never report any posts. Im not a rat.

LOL.  That was funny!  Smiley

I have reported 879 posts with 99% accuracy
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
but they're far less frequent than some of the top reporters (having a few thousand reports and reporting accuracy of over 95% is excellent).

"You have reported 5097 posts with 99% accuracy"

I'd imagine there are people with even higher numbers (shorena for example, would be curious about where he currently stands), but I think 5k is a good start Smiley

Come at me, please.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
While your accuracy does seem very good, considering the quantity of posts (199) it is not something special. I sometimes notice your reports, but they're far less frequent than some of the top reporters (having a few thousand reports and reporting accuracy of over 95% is excellent). Anyhow, threads like these are usually not a good idea as they get abused by signatuer spammers with their seemingly on-topic posts.

That has nothing to do with "being a rat".
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Mine is

You have reported 199 posts with 100% accuracy
Pages:
Jump to: