Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 12. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 06, 2020, 02:08:40 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Obviously you cannot just invest in each and every project.
You have to filter and chose only the best projects in all aspects before you invest.
As there will be many projects that will not be able to survive and sustain for longterm.
So it is your responsibility to know where tou are putting your hard earned money.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
November 06, 2020, 02:01:50 PM
I think the new project is riskier than the old project which is already listed on some of the top exchanges in the market. especially if for beginners who are just joining in crypto, it is very risky if you put money wrongly on a bad project because generally new investors are in a hurry and are tempted by high offers. my advice is better invest in real coins especially BTC and also ETH.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
November 06, 2020, 12:51:08 AM
New projects currently have a problem if not the trend and fever that is being followed now for example Defi, if it is not a defi project maybe investors will not be interested or maybe a little interested will be, because currently defi projects are very in demand, but the problem is that new projects are not defi and investors are only taking advantage of current crypto trends
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
November 05, 2020, 07:46:24 PM
Same, I joined many campaign from various project too and 80% was failed in span around 2-6 Months, I suppose it's was hard for every new project to realized their roadmap or basically just another copying an concept from other project with purpose to get some money then leave it. Basically we need New and "REAL" Purpose now not just project that copying the others, This year i see DeFi and Decentralized Storage have an great potential, As we can Uniswap for DeFi and for Decentralized Storage you can see Arweave and Cyber.
Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
November 05, 2020, 04:41:26 PM
I think most new projects are just copycat of previous projects.. Ive also noticed that some projects just stop updating suddenly. Even the ones that are still updating are only updating shits on thier social media networks.. Like number of twitter followers and other kind of bot stuff. My advice for peiple is to beware of new projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 05, 2020, 04:10:47 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Most of them just want to be rich so they do startups project and I think money is the reason why there are so many cryptocurrency projects since there are people who will invest in crypto projects. Some startup projects didn't reach the cap or didn't gather enough funds to continue the project that's why they have been abandoned. They will lose more money if they continue the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 05, 2020, 03:43:33 PM
My thoughts about new project as of now are few of them are better to participate or invest because I just find out that have a project that could be big chance to of successful but we need to be careful choosing some project there are time one of them are not trusted so we need to be wise in comes of project that we need to pick.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
November 05, 2020, 03:30:33 PM
Do very deep research on new projects and don't expect much from them, many of them have inexperienced developers and only very few have promising devs, you need to do research and find that out if they are worth investing on, few projects are still worth Investing on, don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose

Research can really help you figure out where the project is worth your attention and where is the useless rubbish.
However, for proper effectiveness, you must carry out a sufficient number of analyzes so that you have a correct understanding of various kinds of projects.
Explore scams and top projects, research mid-range projects and failed projects. The larger the database you collect, the better your analysis will be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
November 05, 2020, 01:19:00 PM
Do very deep research on new projects and don't expect much from them, many of them have inexperienced developers and only very few have promising devs, you need to do research and find that out if they are worth investing on, few projects are still worth Investing on, don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
November 04, 2020, 01:37:01 PM
I just read out some reply, some are just very worthwhile to follow. You continued offering out great guidance and free warning about bad projects, but a lot of people still fall into the trap and finally losses their hard earned money! This is the real picture some are so stupid getting victim over and over.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
November 04, 2020, 11:42:18 AM
I'm sure they raised some money before abandoning the projects, see this is the true motive of many developers today, they've simply turn crypto world into fast money making space, what makes things more painful is that many of these scammers aren't leaving and no law is hunting them down
Yes, it is clear that they are scammers who do not go straight after cheating, especially if they are the big investors, so by mistake they have made no one to punish them, but directly their names will also be damaged and tainted in all eyes other investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 04, 2020, 10:04:21 AM
In my opinion, the emergence of new cryptos is good but we also have to be objective in seeing and analyzing new projects that we want to join so that we don't get caught up in scam projects. We also should not be easily influenced by the tantalizing promises offered by the new project, we must first analyze before making a decision.
DYOR is very important in this blockchain space, especially for new projects that coming in. at least we need to understand the team behind the projects. avoid projects with 0 knowledge about blockchain and crypto because it will only waste your time

Most people or participants rarely find out and investigate deeper about the project they are participating in, only a few of the bounty participants who investigate new projects arrive, that's why most people are often caught up with fraudulent projects and projects that have no knowledge of proper management and marketing in building the success of the project, so it is very difficult to tell all the participants who are beginners ..
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
November 04, 2020, 10:03:54 AM
First I think we need new projects but not all new projects are needed, let me explain. We need new innovative projects that will bring solutions that will be of help to humanity and not some hyped projects whose team are just out to steal from people. There have been many projects last year which are dead now in the same way, there are many this year which were created because of Defi but they are a shadow of themselves now. Also, remember some of the genuine projects we have today were once new projects, but owing to what they offered they are still working, so it means that before investing in a "promising" project do well to carry out your own research and be sure it is not a hype project but an innovative one with good solutions.
Secondly, since there will be new projects everyday, in the same way there will be scam projects and genuine ones, so let's try our best to stop feeding scammers and their scam projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
November 04, 2020, 09:41:56 AM
New projects are necessary for improvements but only good ones , usually project that come from unknown team, weak whitepaper, syntax or Symantec errors in coding, shows that new project is a scam or a weak project .
Indeed. Most new projects are bad because they don't find ways to improve or develop their project, resulting in an inadequate or unsuccessful project. If you research promising projects, you will see that they have been successful because they have great developers and good team members to keep their investors from investing their money in them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
November 04, 2020, 08:58:08 AM
New projects are necessary for improvements but only good ones , usually project that come from unknown team, weak whitepaper, syntax or Symantec errors in coding, shows that new project is a scam or a weak project .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
November 04, 2020, 08:36:14 AM
every new project has a different purpose, and in my opinion most new projects do not last long in the market for several reasons, especially the developers do not care about the projects they have managed before and prefer to leave. there are hundreds of new projects that have no further development to date either
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 04, 2020, 08:30:07 AM
Thoughts on a new project? Well, before I make an assumption on a new project I always give a depth study first. Need to go through their website, learn their whitepaper, roadmap, and lastly their team members. And I can also advise not to go with the hype project. It is very important also to join their social media channels to know all their latest updates.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
November 04, 2020, 08:23:21 AM
Many projects are born to scam, so do a lot of research from your own ideas before investing in new projects. Having a proper strategy is very important because the first step in using strategy for business is how long you have to be patient to make a profit. Which time will be best to buy and which will be best to sell everything is determined by strategy.
Yeah, staretgy are very important, first we also need to understand about the whats projects first, don't rush for investemnet because that's very risky. check the team and check everything

You can still be caught in scammers trap if you invest in any project without doing enough research. My suggestion is to stay away from any new project from uniswap. We have seen some projects do market manipulation to attract investors then run away. Even in some cases dev mint more token and dump the whole market. So it will be better to avoid uniswap listed new defi project for now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
November 04, 2020, 08:22:42 AM
Many projects are born to scam, so do a lot of research from your own ideas before investing in new projects. Having a proper strategy is very important because the first step in using strategy for business is how long you have to be patient to make a profit. Which time will be best to buy and which will be best to sell everything is determined by strategy.
In most cases, people learn much faster from their mistakes. So many of the crypto newcomers will still make the mistakes that have already been written and warned about many times))
Yea people tend to learn only when they make mistakes but then we have many newbies coming into crypto space, the more they keep making mistakes the more scammers are getting their belly full, I just wish the new investors will first learn from others before they blindly invest on new projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
November 04, 2020, 07:51:19 AM
I'm sure they raised some money before abandoning the projects, see this is the true motive of many developers today, they've simply turn crypto world into fast money making space, what makes things more painful is that many of these scammers aren't leaving and no law is hunting them down
Pages:
Jump to: