Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 40. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I am proud to say I spread the word about crypto and especially the word about Bitcoin by participating in the media outlets both underground and mainstream.  I write.  I am going to take this opportunity to shamelessly promote my own self, as the topic does ask us HOW, and what better way, than to share specific links, right? 🦋
This link will take you to a pinned tweet which contains a collection of my recently published crypto-content.  It isn't in order chronologically, because, frankly, I am lazy about that detail.  Click or scroll through them, and follow me too!  Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/THELoriBrown/status/883133080407482369

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I usually mention it to close a friend not much to other people they might not understand about bitcoin. This was introduced by my sis and most our cousins are involved in bitcoin now so basically bitcoin in my family is expanding. We start sharing it within family and very close friends. Its more convenient to explain to a family, you can have a chatroom the topic is bitcoin. How to get into, how to start and you can guide them. It’s easier because you can be very open with each other and can raise questions anytime of the day.. even late night lol! Or wee hour, my cousin will pop a questions regarding bitcoin. We help each other explaining further.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I'm just talking about how to make good money with bitcoin, but not everywhere you can pay with it. I think for its distribution you need clothes or equipment with the logo of bitcoin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Well, in every person I met I introduce bitcoin by telling them the basic information about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
If I tell someone about Bitcoin's price, then the person is already interested in it. And if a person is interested, then I'm happy to talk about this crypto currency.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

My way of spreading informations about bitcoins is through communicating with my classmates who are bitcoin earners also. We always exchange infos and opinions about the latest trend in bitcoin community then when our other classmates heard about bitcoins, they tend to ask us and of course we answer them and give a little introduction about it.

I also use these forum to spread knowledge by answering questions or giving an advice and opinion to others especially those beginners.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138

the people around me are too underdeveloped in terms of technological sophistication but pretending to be clever and knowledgeable. they will not believe the one I explain without any proof. however, once I get the money from bitcoin they are curious and ask how to get it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
if I'm private, I'm not spreading information about bitcoin, but if anyone asks what a bitcoin is, I'll explain to the person asking.

Yes, I also not the type of telling everyone about bitcoin.  I am not really good at explaining things because I am not good at it.  In fact even telling stories from my friends or colleagues I am no good.  It seems at the end that I was upset because they do not believe.  If someone saw me doing bitcoins, then I will explain it to them if they want to know about bitcoins.  I will happy to share my knowledge. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The first time i spreading the knowledge about bitcoin and all its benefits as well showed the profits that i got from bitcoin incomes when i was gather with some of my friends, there i tried to showed some benefits of bitcoin and can be as a job that is quite profitable, like as joining the signature campaign in this forum. And i explain some other ways to earn bitcoin until some of my friends also start interested and currently there are among those who follow my steps.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
if I'm private, I'm not spreading information about bitcoin, but if anyone asks what a bitcoin is, I'll explain to the person asking.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I have quite a huge number of friends on my social media and that has really done some real good. I really don't usually share much more than they can grab (they can learn about the whole blockchain idea on their own), all I just do is look for some positive news on adoption, awareness, outlook from coindesk or cointelegraph and then share it on my page. It works like charm.
Moreover, most of them have been seeing the difference in my life lately  Wink and that speaks volume.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Many way have to spreading Bitcoin knowledge. For me I have some best way. For example YouTube,  Facebook,  Twitter,  telegram and offline too. It's very important to spread positively about Bitcoin knowledge. People should understand about Bitcoin future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Spreading bitcoin is not that easy considering the people's mentality. Even the knowledged people hesitate as well feel difficult in learning about it. I have been showing users the proof of holding bitcoin along with the growth chart. That gives an understanding of using bitcoin than using the fiat.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Speak to the people you know, that's the fastest and most effective way to spread knowledge about bitcoin, once they learn and get interested in it, eventually they'll spread it on to their friends and so on. It's also a good topic to talk about with peers,  if they are tech savvy. I also make sure not to use technical jargon as it may go over their heads.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I just income-out some of my earning and demonstrate it to my post in facebook and share to my pals so they can ask on me on how do I get it, and then I share them my knowledge about bitcoin so they can make to.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
When i have gotten payment every week from campaigns than i let people know that i earned 30 bucks without doing much efforts with proof of earning.
Activity: 395
I have talked about bitcoin to my family members and friends circle about the benefits of bitcoin and how it can change the world.I started of saying how this digital payment system  started in 2009 by the name of satoshi nakamoto. The block chain technology records all the transactions made globally and all the users have accessibility to check the transactions made worldwide. The price factor of bitcoin is determined by the demand and supply forces in the trading market just like other currencies or assets like gold the price of bitcoin is highly volatile, I have asked them to check the historical changes in the price of bitcoin, bitcoin is the crypto currency which is widely used as a currency and for trading. The  whole concept works similar to a bank account, just like bank accounts bitcoins are stored in a digital wallet and only the user of the wallet has full control of his bitcoins as there is no central authority to control your bitcoins in the wallet, if someone want to send bitcoins to your wallet then you need to give them your wallet address which is a unique address.
Activity: 420
I introduced the word bitcoin through my closest family and friends. Because for me, it's much better to explain to someone close to a stranger. Of course at first you will receive many questions and even criticism from my family. but I shared my money from a Bitcoin generator, so they understand why I like bitcoin as a way to get and as an investment tool.
Activity: 158
Well my technic is having search and explore what is bitcoin i actually make a chat group to make them more active and vigilant i help them get through on their difficult matters helping some people is a lot of responsibility to take it can be a pain sometimes and at the same time enjoy that i can actually help someone earn tho im helping on some basic terms its their technics and method to use their mind in a good way some starters is good and easy to help with sometimes but sadly they all graduate to me lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
My way is simple I show them my online wallet and let them see the transaction history, they got amazed in my earnings and started to ask about bitcoin, how it works and how it can be earn. When people see the proof that there is really a potential of good earnings they will be the one to approach to teach them everything you know.
Pages:
Jump to: