Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 41. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

My way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is talk them one by one then tell them what are the benefits of bitcoin, or what the user benefits get to the bitcoin. i also tell them that build and buy this things because of bitcoin. i give them the proof of my bitcoin transaction so that they can believe them. i give also an example of a person become rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
I just told them first about bitcoin and how to earn on it, after that i show them the experience of my friend and tell the story also because as of today i did not show my own because i am new to my signature campaign were i am belong. But then they believed on me and start their  own.
Yes I also doing same all my friends I invite them to see practically that what I am doing and how I learn bitcoin first I am teaching them once if they are completely understand then they by themselves asking me that we want to buy bitcoin from you so in this simple way they are going to tech their own friends.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just funds-out some of my earning and show it to my submit in fb and share to my friends so they can inquire on me on how do I get it, and then I share them my understanding about bitcoin so they can receive to.
Activity: 58
I will spread the knowledge about bitcoin through word of mouth.i did not tell the people about bitcoins but much of the times my friends ask about bitcoins and when i explain it, they keep interesting in bitcoins and made many of the projects and makes profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .

This is how my partner introduced Bitcoin to me. He showed me his BTC wallet, and I was so curious how such a small value in decimal have a greater equivalent when exchanged to our currency. I asked how the conversion works and how he earned such amount. I doubted everything he said because Bitcoin is not very well known in our country so I just kept nodding my head to everything he said. Then he showed me how it can be converted to fiat, withdraw the money and WOW, it's legit!!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
I do not intentionally spread information about bitcoin but it seems like the people around me inevitably asks where do i get my money these days so since its not much of a

bother. i introduce them to various niche in cryptocoins world particularly on bitcoin although to be honest not all of them lasts as most of them always says its too technical for

me. as of now i currently have 1 person who successfully exerted effort to be part of this community. Its really hard to spread knowledge about bitcoin as most people are not i

interested and lazy af
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Well I am not fund in sprwadunh news or even information for the entire community I belong not because I am dramatically selfisg but I just want to remain in freedom as well in peace, I dont like the scenario that I was being force because I dont spread news on how to earn without so much hassle to be recieve , I just want a quiet life and achieve my goals through bitcoin which is a designed system helps people to gain profit without going outside oftenly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

there are not many ways I do to spread the knowledge about bitcoin, I just make a small forum on mesenger and share information I know about bitcoin with my friends in social media.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505

The best way that should I'm going to do to spread bitcoin knowledge, is to introduced and to advertised it in others. And the other way to spreading knowledge about bitcoin i will also use a social media like Facebook, i will also share and post all about happen into my life with help of bitcoin, so some of my freinds will react on me, and some are trying to send thier own personal message, so it is easy to me to teach or to share some knowledge for them.  Otherwise, i will also convincing my family, freinds, peers and other to join in bitcoin and i will introduced them about the benefit that they get when they are all also taking bitcoin, so for me it is easy to spread knowledge  about bitcoin, so it depends on us of what is the way that we should going to do to spreading konwledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I live mostly amongst my friends in a dorm, and most of them have less to least technical knowledge or computer related knowledge, so I just tell them how I earn and don't need any money from my parents and that they can also do it with a little bit of help and it only requires time and some knowledge that I am always willing to provide about bitcoin, so they become somewhat interested in it.
Well,in my case I share it only for those who really need my help because if I introduce it right away to the person,it will end up for nothing just like what it happened to me a month ago when I tried to introduce it to my friend. She just disappeared without any notice to me that she didn't appreciate my effort about bitcoin for she just said that this is only a waste of time. So I learned from that mistake so now,I spread my knowledge only to those who are willing and won't be wasted my time explaining.
Activity: 84
My way of helping is just to first create an item with a page related to bitcoin work so when people around see it they ask for more information because I do not have the power to start teaching someone who is not interested in learning and when they are made up of them.
Activity: 221
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card.

If you'd be doing this here you will quickly lose a lot of friends.
Around here only gypsies are opening their wallets wide so anyone can see how many cards or notes they have in.

You're better of wearing  bitcoin t-shirt.
There are some really cool ones for sale. (with btc of course).

I find wearing tshirt with btc cool though i never tried it.  I'm thinking of buying one and wear It in school sometimes. I'm sure they will ask me what btc is given the fact that person nowadays were too outfit conscious. Why not take advantage on it to arouse their curiousity of what btc is. I'll try it. Haha.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
I live mostly amongst my friends in a dorm, and most of them have less to least technical knowledge or computer related knowledge, so I just tell them how I earn and don't need any money from my parents and that they can also do it with a little bit of help and it only requires time and some knowledge that I am always willing to provide about bitcoin, so they become somewhat interested in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
For me I don't have to promote bitcoin to my friends and family because whenever they here me having a conversation with a friend who is doing bitcoin they got interested and ask me what is bitcoin and how to have earnings from it, when people heard theres an opportunity for income it automatically got their attention without the need of promoting bitcoin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I start spreading first to my friends, the family, relatives and every person I meet. It is the best thing to do being in a financial field.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
The same way as yours, I just show them my bitcoin account making them see my stored savings. Because of curiosity, they ask tons of questions which allows them to really understand how bitcoin works. To simply explain it to them, I just compare it to normal  currency, through this they come to idea that bitcoin is just a normal cash which can allow to do transaction. But honestly, I sometimes got hesitant on introducing it to them, not just because there are lot if information to give them but also because there will be more users which will cause the fewer opportunity to earn bitcoin. Another thing is that, I want to make good amount of bitcoin first, before everyone has decided to have it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

first introducing bitcoin to friends or other people is not easy, but I personally, using how to point directly to them about what bitcoin, usability and so forth. until eventually most of them know and will be interested after I tell you that bitcoin has more advantages for us.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258

everyone has a way of spreading a bitcoin knowledge some are in the online and some are used to talk to their closed friend,families or others.but my way of spreading bitcoin knowledge is just simple i just see the proof or evidence that i earned with a bitcoin. so when the time comes, that my classmate talked about it.i'll used to buy things that the proof that i earned in bitcoin and if they got interested then i help them to learn or teach them about little knowledge on bitcoin. i'll just talk and talk to them until they convince.
Activity: 171
I just told them first about bitcoin and how to earn on it, after that i show them the experience of my friend and tell the story also because as of today i did not show my own because i am new to my signature campaign were i am belong. But then they believed on me and start their  own.
Activity: 387
I spread bitcoin to my friend,who every day accompany me to keep the shop,
I talk slowly bitcoin problem,initially my friend did not believe it,
a few days later my friend became interested in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: