Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 6. (Read 94756 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005

Anyone know the hashrate of an old 980ti on Progpow algo plz? thx  Smiley

Cant find anything quickly, no hard to test it either.
Might be faster to ask the owner Wink
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

Anyone know the hashrate of an old 980ti on Progpow algo plz? thx  Smiley

EDIT: 15 mh/s max.
legendary
How to list a new PoW coin?

You can do it via website contact section.
Please check coin requirements at the top first Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
How to list a new PoW coin?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is it possible to receive email notifications with most profitable coins based on my GPU settings? Right now I have to manually go to the website every week to check if I should switch my miners. Would love to automate the process Smiley

Guess thats ok, website exists to be visited Smiley
For automation you may want to look into designated software or OS solutions.

Yea, I guess that's fine. Was thinking we could have user account (with login) that allows us to save our config so that we have access to our stats from whatever computer we login. Then we could setup notifications in the user settings. But I might automate that by myself in the meantime, should not be hard with JSON data Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Hello,

What do you need to add a POW coin to your site?

Regards
legendary
Is it possible to receive email notifications with most profitable coins based on my GPU settings? Right now I have to manually go to the website every week to check if I should switch my miners. Would love to automate the process Smiley

Guess thats ok, website exists to be visited Smiley
For automation you may want to look into designated software or OS solutions.
Activity: 24
legendary
@roarde

Thanks for the tip, will update the schedule as soon as possible.

Lately added some new exchanges, coins and updated beamII values for latest gminer.
Activity: 27
Myriadcoin (XMY); which uses SHA256d, Scrypt, Groestl ("Myriad-Groestl"), Yescrypt, and Argon2d algos; just had its regular halving, which you noted by reducing the block reward by half, as is usual. If you're getting that from your node, please update the node from https://github.com/myriadteam/myriadcoin/releases  The block reward is still 250 xmy. The economic halving was done by leaving reward as it was and doubling the block time. That saves on the non-useful chainindex growth. As currently set, the next two "halvings" (still at nominally two-year intervals) will be done the same way.

New figures:  250.0 block reward and a two-minute overall target blocktime, meaning a ten-minute nominal block time for each algo.
Activity: 8
Equivalent cost of single S17. It means that for cost of single S17 you can buy in theory a device (multiple) that would generate 210kh/s for equihash.
Or part of another device, if price of another is lager then S17? And is this device with best parameter (h/s or J/TH, or another)?
Yep or part. Usually picked by best hashrate / $.
Keep in mind this is all roughly estimated and not that often updated.
Always good idea to check exact values per miner you have / are interested in.
Thank you for detailed response. You answers was very usefull. I thought that information on site realtime updates...
legendary
Equivalent cost of single S17. It means that for cost of single S17 you can buy in theory a device (multiple) that would generate 210kh/s for equihash.
Or part of another device, if price of another is lager then S17? And is this device with best parameter (h/s or J/TH, or another)?

Yep or part. Usually picked by best hashrate / $.
Keep in mind this is all roughly estimated and not that often updated.

Always good idea to check exact values per miner you have / are interested in.
legendary
Sorry, I'm not understanding anything.
1. What means red highliting, and what differ from green?
2. Equivalent cost of what? How do you calculate 210 kh/s for Equihash from 53Th/s for SHA-256?

Red is amd color and green is nvidia.
Hello! Please, can anyone explains me?..

1. On tab GPU when I click adapter button, for example 580 it highlited red, but 1050Ti highlited green, what it means?
2. On tab Asic I don't see choose of model. Parameters that giving default, for example for SHA-256 from Antminer S17 I think, but for another algo from where do I see it parameters?

Hey!
1. It means that the GPU is selected for adapt values in given quantity.
2. On asic we roughly estimate other algos hashrate and power to the equivalent cost of one S17.
Sorry, I'm not understanding anything.
1. What means red highliting, and what differ from green?
2. Equivalent cost of what? How do you calculate 210 kh/s for Equihash from 53Th/s for SHA-256?
legendary

1. On tab GPU when I click adapter button, for example 580 it highlited red, but 1050Ti highlited green, what it means?
2. On tab Asic I don't see choose of model. Parameters that giving default, for example for SHA-256 from Antminer S17 I think, but for another algo from where do I see it parameters?

Hey!
1. It means that the GPU is selected for adapt values in given quantity.
2. On asic we roughly estimate other algos hashrate and power to the equivalent cost of one S17.

legendary
The bot of this service in telegram is very convenient, I advise.

Keep in mind its not our official channel though.
If you need something confirmed 100% please always check here or on discord.
Activity: 36
The bot of this service in telegram is very convenient, I advise.
legendary
Added adapt values for radeon VII
Ethash running on reduced clocks to avoid high temps and throttling.
Pages:
Jump to: