Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 5620 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?

Hi! As far as I know,  The price of bitcoin depend on the supply and demand of sellers and buyers. Ex: If the demand is high, the price of bitcoin will increases

I think We all know that Bitcoin is a limited currency because it has a limited supply where the demand of society is what really makes it flare up as Bitcoin's demand keeps changing, it has not found a stable price for it. Also demand can be influenced by many factors such as the Pope's shortening of Bitcoin, News about its legality, and bad news in general.
From an economic point of view, the prime driver for the price / value is the Bitcoin Supply and Demand, as simple as that.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
it depends on the market, the supply and demand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 02, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
The circulation happening around the network is the one that makes the price of bitcoin. In accordance to the price of bitcoin the market of the other altcoins will be decided. Importantly the demand to the supply is the one that makes the value get deviated with respect to the time into consideration.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I think bitcoin traders are the ones making and determining bitcoin prices, so everybody who will sell their Bitcoin certainly determines in what price they will sell it, at a low price or at a high price. and each buyer follows the price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
I think the bitcoin price can not be separated from the demand and supply so with the limited amount of bitcoin inevitably a person's opportunity to find an income is still open provided they can withstand emotions when the exchange rate has not increased.
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
July 02, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
I think it's the society. The people who buy and sell at every moments. Every seconds as we can observe Bitcoin's price is moving upward or downward. Sometimes their are groups that pump the price of the bitcoins.

The indicators of the price of bitcoin is no other than the investors itself.  It does nit matter how small or how lare you have been invested in bitcoin,  what is important is that you invested in bitcoin and each cent that is invested in bitcoin makes a difference in the value of this coin.  But interms of who greatly affect the price of bitcoin,  it is the whales because they are the largest investor in bitcoin,  meaning they can manipulate the price literally.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
July 02, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
I think it's the society. The people who buy and sell at every moments. Every seconds as we can observe Bitcoin's price is moving upward or downward. Sometimes their are groups that pump the price of the bitcoins.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
bitcoin price depends on the amount of demand in the market as well as the total supplied available, the more demand the price will rise, and vice versa, no one can control the bitcoin price because bitcoin is not the same as fiat money
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
July 02, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
If who controls or controls the bitcoin price, but if what is the effect of bitcoin prices, there may be some negative news about this bitcoin, the prohibition in some countries as well as the available supply that affects this bitcoin value
There are so many things which controls or affects the Bitcoin price, that we would easiest ages that everything effects. Everything that you hear and see can somehow and some way affect the price of Bitcoin for now.
So this is really to some extent the truth that you say. But it seems to me that there are people who have large stocks of bitcoin and can adequately dictate the price of it
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 09:52:04 AM
the price is made by community on the market, the more demand is the more is the value of bitcoin.
If who controls or controls the bitcoin price, but if what is the effect of bitcoin prices, there may be some negative news about this bitcoin, the prohibition in some countries as well as the available supply that affects this bitcoin value
There are so many things which controls or affects the Bitcoin price, that we would easiest ages that everything effects. Everything that you hear and see can somehow and some way affect the price of Bitcoin for now.
yes anything is affecting bitcoin and also i do think economy matter, goverment and also media is affecting bitcoin value.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
July 02, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
July 02, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market. What does it mean? It means that:

1. The price depends on the demand. Price pumps happen when there are a lot of buyers taking the sell orders of the traders. Price dumps happen when there are way more sellers rather than buyers and hodlers.

2. News, updates, and developments have also a very vital role in the price movements of Bitcoin. If the news surrounding Bitcoin are mostly negative, it is expected that the price will go down. If it is positive, the price will also rise.

3. There are also whales. These are the largest investors of Bitcoin. Their selling or buying decisions will also create an effect to the price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
As far as we can see with coral price mechanism consists of many aspects like worldwide mood, people's trust and bitcoin as a currency and Investment method, etc.
Activity: 203
June 29, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
Actually we are all contributing to the circulation and the sudden changes within Bitcoin price in the virtual market in which, we users are being one of the greatest factors on why the price changes added by the fact that there are certain reasons why people decides to buy or sell their assets on a high or a low price that makes and somehow or literally dictates why the price changes positively or negatively. What we just need to know that every single decision and movement we make, have a great contribution on the price movement of not just Bitcoin but also the other types of existing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 243
June 29, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
We, the market makes the price nof bitcoin. We makes the supply and demand of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin depends on the demand we make and the supply given to us by miners as well as those people selling their bitcoins. From here, the price is created and adjusted depending on these factors.
Yes I agree with you. The price bitcoin will depend to the Market. We are also part of the market. There are also some factors that can change the price like the economy of this industry.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 29, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Of course, users and investors are determined. The only difference in this sector compared to other stock exchange sectors is that there is no control and regulation. For this reason, large investors can easily have a great influence on the volume and can make adjustments on the price. Panic sales support can be a big factor in amateur investors, especially if the impact of these investors is very large at the prices we see as negative.
Activity: 434
June 29, 2018, 01:37:56 PM
Hacker, Speculators, Crypto Experts or whale and what is more?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
June 29, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

You me and all comunity decide the price in crypto market. If most of us buys bitcoin it goes up if we cash out it goes down. That is it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
June 27, 2018, 10:46:59 PM
One of the reasons for having a price of bitcoin is due to the good demands and continuing patronage in bitcoins, the high volume trading is very important to make a price in every crypto as like bitcoin. Traders and whales can control the price of bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: