Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 2. (Read 5620 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
I think many things can affect the price of bitcoin in the market, such as bad news bitcoin, bitcoin demand and sales as well as the participation of major countries also very influential on the movement of bitcoin prices.
therefore why bitcoin prices change very quickly because there are many factors that affect it.

if there is any negative news about bitcoin, but from bitcoin holders are not affected by the bad news, I think bitcoin will not have any impact, in fact I think the bitcoin is unstable because of the big sales from the investors
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
Bitcoin is a digital currency and their are many thing which hell to increase its price. First of all is investment. After seeing the profits of bitcoin many people try to connect with it and invest in it and this thing help to increase its price. Many big companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC were start using cryptocurrency for their various purposes and this thing help also help it to increase its price. Their are many people used bitcoin for its transactions facility and for other advantages and those thing also help to increase its price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
The bitcoin price is highly volatile and that is because of things crash in the long-term value deciding variable in the short term value deciding variables, the long-term variables is that of government interactions on the term of their diplomatic policies
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 01:38:56 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
It can sound silly but I believe that we all are contributing in the process of forming bitcoins price. By panic sell and panic buy we can affect the price significantly more than som enews around.
Social media is able to make big impact upon bitcoin prices. As bitcoin is far more dependent on News than on fundamental or technical analysis, people tend to manipulate the prices by giving false and fake news. So we should be careful and always verify the source of the news.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
I think that is the number of requests. Why do I say that? because it is clear that the value of the current bitcoin is due to the large and limited number of requests. Maybe this is what makes the bitcoin price. Everybody trades buy and sell. Maybe that's my opinion, sorry if my opinion is wrong.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
July 13, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
Those who have Bitcoin can effect price. So the movements seen in the price are the reflection of what most people think. But, as the value of market is not very big, sometimes we can see big changes in price in 1 minute.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 07:59:08 AM
Bitcoin's price solely depends on its supply and demand, and no one decides what its price will be. When its supply is low and the demand is high, then its price will rise and vise versa. Also, its price is very unpredictable because its price changes from time to time.
Activity: 484
July 13, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
Bitcoin prices depend on holders and trader. Holder keeps the market stable and reduces the supply of Bitcoin to traded. Traders are the ones that can make Bitcoin prices move, and affect its movement.
Activity: 126
July 13, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
At present, BTC prices depend on supply and demand in the market, and the supply and demand depend on each of us as an individual living in another country that will not be able to grasp their trends accurately.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 13, 2018, 07:50:45 AM
Bitcoin prices are determined by the decision of the people who exchange in a market by the number of supply and demands that occur. So it creates a different value from the decisions of the people who do it.
Mostly the decisions of whales who really make the value so affected, the directions is relied from the bag holders which directions they made investors and traders have no choice but to wait and follow the flow and take advantage of every opportunities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 03:59:50 AM
Market place is disordered the all price. Market place is connect with all business process. If market price is go down it affect the share market price. So market place is important of all price list. So before invest any coin. Check the market price. Then choose the best coin then invest. It connect with other country business and people. So if want to any information market place is right choice to gather more information. But market price is any time to change. So you follow the market place price day by day.
Activity: 353
July 13, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

The pat capital of 21 million Bitcoin is circulated around the world through virtual digital system. And because of the good feature of Bitcoin many investors are incourage to invest of Bitcoin that is why price value of Bitcoin is like a bubble because of the IN and OUT movement of traders a traders and investors.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 13, 2018, 02:05:25 AM
Bitcoin prices are determined by the decision of the people who exchange in a market by the number of supply and demands that occur. So it creates a different value from the decisions of the people who do it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
July 13, 2018, 01:48:35 AM

Basically the price is all dependent on people's decision. But whales has really the ability to make the price change in sudden. Price is also regulated by the development team and big holders. The basic principle of supply and demands applies in the creation of bitcoin value. But no one has really the full control over bitcoin price, it can be regulated but never be manipulated.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
As per my knowledge demand and supply fixes the price of Bitcoin. If the demand and supply is high then the price will go up, if the demand and supply is low then the price will come down. Apart from the demand and supply concept the whales sells or buys huge bucket of Bitcoins and manipulate the price according their wish. As I know there is no other reason for price fixing of Bitcoin as the facotor.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
The price of Bitcoin is basically what the last person to buy it decided to pay for it. If the last person to buy it decided to pay one penny for one satoshi, then the price of Bitcoin would be one million dollars.

I think external influences such as government decisions and stakeholders also cause some major influence in determining Bitcoin prices.
This is basically due to the demand and supply of bitcoin, this causes price fluctuations and has little to go with the difficulties and the miners.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 11, 2018, 12:06:33 PM
From my own experience it seems like everything around is making the price of Bitcoin grow or fall. You can just spend the whole day in the process of searching what causes this great fall or a great growth on the market and even more.
I think those who involves in bitcoin makes the price of bitcoin. As you can see the price falls hard though many are getting involve in it everyday but do not know the risk it has are become scared to lose because the price goes down and many are contributed on the fall because of that. Instead of helping to increase the price, it turns the be more volatile.
Activity: 560
July 11, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
the bitcoin price is determined by the system. For example, if more and more people buy bitcoin the price will be more expensive. if there is a lot of selling bitcoin, the price will go down. or maybe dependent on news, usually bad news that often makes bitcoin prices down. but that's just my opinion. do not know if anyone can control and manipulate bitcoin prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 08:51:47 AM
Bitcoin's cost is being influenced by the methods for free market activity. Its holders and purchasers are individuals which makes its esteem higher or lower. Accordingly, if a rich gathering of whales chosen to put resources into bitcoin, it can affect aggressive yet in the event that some chose to offer their bitcoin, it could influence bitcoin contrarily.
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
according to my personal observations, so far the ones creating bitcoin prices are the bitcoin holders themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: