Pages:
Author

Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 5620 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
It is not necessary to create a whole topic to tell you on your fingers what makes the price of bitcoin... Sit in an informative branches, study the sector themselves. You can only tell your options, but to work in this area, you need to learn how to analyze yourself!  Tongue
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
July 09, 2018, 05:29:00 AM
This is a good thoughtful question probing the minds of rational Newbies like you. To me, Bitcoin Prices Determinants solidly depends on Elasticity of Demand and Elasticity of supplies in the Crypto Market. The higher the demand for Bitcoin, The higher the price, while the lower the demand for Bitcoin, the lower the price. Which also means when Bitcoin is at low supplies, the values or Prices surge up or hike and otherwise.
We also notices situation where The Big Whales maneuverabilities in their own parts and some FUDs around the world hinder Bitcoin Prices.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 05:25:53 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The price of bitcoin is a good idea for the market. I believe that bitcoin and technology, I believe that bitcoin will rise to the right direction and it is a start. I believe the future of our currency, but its my account. The only one who are respectable in many people. I even the most important nowadays, I support cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
The most important factor in determining the price of bitcoin is the relationship between supply and demand.
As more countries recognize the legitimacy of Bitcoin, the more people enter the Bitcoin market, the higher the demand for Bitcoin.
The total number of bitcoins is only 21 million, and the bitcoin mining rate will be stepped down.
Bitcoin prices will naturally climb as the number of people in demand increases!
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 09, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
Bitcoin price determined by supply and demand. I think no one can control bitcoin price because bitcoin is decentralized. Its not like fiat money, fiat fluctuation controlled by central banks.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
Bitcoin's price is heavily influenced by its utility or usability. Supply might be a consideration but what really give iy a real value is how it is attracting people by what it can offer. For example if people would want to transfer money and find the process in the money transfer station slow and costly, and found out that using bitcoin is even more affordable and faster they would certainly opt to choose bitcoin to facilitate such transfer. And even if prices should go up, if still advantageous people will still use it. So the price may no longer be in question for as long as they can transfer funds easily. So from here the law of supply and demand then works. Also it should be taken into account that one of the reasons for a change in price would be the payment we give for the services rendered also by the miners and the fees given or set by exchanges.
It is actually we who make the price of Bitcoin sometimes high and sometimes low depends upon the market situations. When we demand for the Bitcoin then its price goes high and when we do not demand more resulting decrease in demand rate brings decrease or downfall in the value of Bitcoin. I am very happy to see the rising demand rate these days which will activate the price of Bitcoin to go up high in the air.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
which makes the bitcoin price move only from the demand and from the very large supply, without the demand, bitcoin will not be able to have this expensive price.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
a lot of opinions about this, if I personally more convinced that the media that determines bitcoin price.
because every time the news appeared unsightly in the media. at that time the bitcoin price drops.
I do not know, that's just my personal opinion.
I agree, the media is very influential with bitcoin prices.
I have long observed that, if the media say something negative, then the bitcoin price will go down.
Well in my opinion. The price manipulation by the Whales is one of the factors that is very instrumental in fluctuating the prices of Bitcoin. Those who hold big portion of the coin can make it act like a monopoly. Besides, the market demand is affected by so many factors like government regulations, government ban on Bitcoin, the security features and hacking etc which has deep effect on the prices and make the prices.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
July 05, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
The price of Bitcoin is being controlled by many factors, but they all still fall under the same category of being determined by the rate of demand and supply. When the price of Bitcoin falls that’s as a result of a bad press or maybe when the government says something about regulating it or so.

People are always afraid of bad press and government plans. When there is little option value and large holders, the price will always go high. Just like what happened last year.
Activity: 117
July 04, 2018, 10:08:56 AM
which makes the price of bitcoin down and up are the officials or cukong and moderator, they are the ones who can know when the rising bitcoin prices and the fall of bitcoin prices, I am here just resigned to the price set.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
July 04, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
a lot of opinions about this, if I personally more convinced that the media that determines bitcoin price.
because every time the news appeared unsightly in the media. at that time the bitcoin price drops.
I do not know, that's just my personal opinion.

Nobody knows it. But when you hear it in the news we're saying that it is true, but from where they know it? I sing the price I'm making buy all the effects on the market and economy.
Activity: 256
July 04, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

For me, we are the one who makes the price of bitcoin. And like the other financial market or commodities market it depends on how we manage it, if there is a demand, the price will become high and then sharply reduce it to make more money. And as I said, the price of bitcoin is only depend upon the supply and demmand of the bitcoin if the demand increases and many people want to invest in it, the price automatically rises.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

Bitcoin is completely subjective. This is public opinion. In simple words, the more people consider this currency to be viable and profitable, hence the higher demand for it and bitcoin becomes in demand, and given that the number of blocks of unique information produced by mining is limited, then with each month and year the cost of bitcoin will increase, but at what pace - time will tell.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

We are the ones who are creating the price of bitcoins because the market values will always increase if there are a lot of investors in the market, the lack of supply will make the price of bitcoins or any cryptocurrency to skyrocket.
What the hype does is suddenly attract crowds of investors, which makes the stock price of bitcoin go up rapidly, attracting ever more people until reaching a point where the price becomes overinflated and adjusts.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 04, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
we are making the price of bitcoin. i mean all the community. there are small traders, whales, manipulators, hackers etc. all of us cause trend changes, waves in bitcoin price. and due to bitcoin is still new and volumes are not so high comparing other markets, volatility is so high.
Activity: 364
July 04, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Price fluctuation of  btc depends by many factors, rate of adoption is hampered by bad press, news about the losses  had a double effect on volatility and also the demand and supply will matter most,
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 04, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

We are the ones who are creating the price of bitcoins because the market values will always increase if there are a lot of investors in the market, the lack of supply will make the price of bitcoins or any cryptocurrency to skyrocket.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

Buy LOW - sell HIGH. This all about Bitcoin and crypto for today. I do not know what will happen in the future, but until - the market is a complete speculation on people's thoughts that BTC will cost millions...
Activity: 116
July 04, 2018, 05:07:36 AM
Users of BITCOIN BTC are the one that make the price in the market depending on its quality and quantity of goods/supplies/product in selling/trading that make profit.
Activity: 122
July 04, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
The market,itself, makes the price of bitcoin. I mean, supply and demand. Demand quantity is determinative in prices of cryptos. But, the things that affect the prices are manner of governments and banks and speculative explanations.
Pages:
Jump to: