Pages:
Author

Topic: When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens? - page 3. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 10
i think they will still pay the bounty hunters and they will receive small amount of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Yes, it is correct.
When the projects does not meet their fund raising goals (reaching the soft cap) then they cancel the sale and refund the investors.
Bounty hunters also not getting any reward in such case.
Some projects prolong the sale period and try to reach the soft cap if possible.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
I don't think so. Because if ICO doesn't reach softcap, there is no problem with the distributing tokens. The team allots the tokens. ICO is the only platform which pays and give rewards to its investors.
Don't be a daft mate. When a project doesn't hit their minimum target they simply abandon their project. Here are 2 factors why such thing happens;

1) Such failed project might not have any actual services that would benefit their community while people who invest in ICO did not find their product, services were realistic so opted out from participating from crowdsale. Remember, not everything has to be based on the blockchain!
2) Because such ICO project did not have a good marketing team who could attract crypto enthusiasts and also failed to attract big investors to get in.

I've done so many bounties where I have seen so many ICO projects come up with a ridiculous amount of overhyped shit and later collect not even half of their Softcap target. Now, as bounty hunters, we get nothing from all the works we put in to make those ICO look good. This is a frustrating thing but it is a far better feeling than having to receive a failed project's tokens where that particular token worth actually nothing because that shit is never going to get listed on any exchange. And this is why almost every failed project never distributes their tokens among bounty hunters.
Activity: 245
Merit: 0
Yes, I also once asked if the project did not reach the softcap, they would not enter the market, some would still distribute some that did not.
Softcap and hardcap are the determinants that they deserve to enter the market or not and also determine their prices
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
They're generous enough if they will still give bounty tokens however if they will,there's a chance that it is useless because the project will not proceed and no trader/investor will buy it unless the devs will create volume for it (I doubt).

In my experience, no project will distribute their tokens if softcap is not reached but recently I joined a campaign for Strykz wherein it was cancelled due to not reaching the target and they will still distribute tokens within their platform (they have a working platfrom) but I believe it is not tradable.

I joined Strykz campaign also, but for top bounty participants, they will be rewarding with their in-game virtual coin but it just can be used to participate in callanges on football star. So useless be rewarded but it can't be traded.
Activity: 132
This is for sure. Because the project has not been successfully mobilized, they can not carry out research and development work. This makes previous efforts unrewarded.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Most of ICOs refund investments to their investors if ICO did not reach a soft cap. But I know several projects that did not reach soft cap but continue to work on their project.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?

The answer is yes, when a project don't hit their soft-cap , they don't distribute bounty tokens, because no tokens will be generated anymore and the investors money will be returned and your bounty hard work will be in vain, that's why it is good to join solid bounty.
Activity: 672
Yes indeed for some ico project to hold a bounty and their sales income does not reach the softcap, then most of them will not distribute their coin. for investors, the funds will be returned and the bounty was forced to search for the bounty that others without getting paid.
Activity: 182
If  project doesn't reach their soft cap it means the project will not hold again, it means the development of the project will cease and the investors money returned so tokens will not be generated and so no reward for the bounty because the ICO did not succeed 
Activity: 658
It's not necessary that all ICO will hit soft caps. even if they fail to reach that, there are still some ICO which has distributed tokens in the past, for example Docademic. They have given rewards to the bounty hunters too, and seemed to be doing good too.
Activity: 98

Even if they distribute the tokens what use will it be for anyone that received the tokens? tokens are valuable when it is been backed my funds that is equivalent to the tokens, So if the project doesn't reach their soft cap, there is no need to generate the tokens.
Activity: 112

When a project don't hit their soft cap it means game over for the project, it means people don't buy into their idea, so the project won't go ahead anymore and the bounty tokens won't payout.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Every project that runs bounty campaigns must distribute their tokens among bounty members whether they reach soft/hard cap or not, a project that does not pay to bounty hunters or investors is fraudulent
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Mostly, yes. They no longer provide the reward on bounty hunters when an ICO did not meet the softcap and they also giving back the money of their investors. There is no reason for them to continue the platform if they don't have enough money to support the project like exchange listing fees, partnerships, miscellaneous fund support and many more. Besides, their faces, name and reputation is on the line so they better discontinue the project instead of going to jail.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
If the project does not collect the soft cap then they will not distribute the tokens. But I used to come tokens, which really can not be sold and they will stay forever on their wallet
Activity: 504
People who depend on softcap and hardcap tend to continue only if they have achieved success in achieving their goals and if they do not then they refuse the project to return all the investments they have received. In this case prize hunters are not paid for the work they have done.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think like that. Because the softcap in my opinion is the initial limit of an altcoin project, it can move in a bigger direction, where the vision and mission that had been planned beforehand could run smoothly. However, there are also some altcoins that cannot even reach softcap. Some altcoins extend their altcoin projects, so they might be able to offer better products in the future. There were also projects that were stopped, so that the airdrop and bounty that had originally been promised a lot of rewards, had absolutely no reward. So we don't get the rewards we should get.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

You are absolutely right. But there are exceptions, at the discretion of the project team, sometimes they give some of the tokens even though they have not reached the softcap. But I think it does not matter, as the chances of the project to develop become minimal.
Activity: 30
Yeah. That means the project is unsuccessful and all funds raised from investors are refunded.There is no way bounty tokens will be distributed.That is a failed project.
Pages:
Jump to: