Pages:
Author

Topic: When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens? - page 6. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
which project are you specifically talking about? Can you link to them in your thread?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?
Usually it is, but there are happy exceptions. For example, Payera has collected more than 4 330 000 dollars, and softcap was 5 million dollars. But they do not give up their obligations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think bounty tokens are distributed for the cryptocurrency exchange and it is hit a softcap . It is important to developed the project to meet its softcap without it project will not be succeed.
Activity: 168
Not necessarily it has to be that if the project doesn’t hit the softcap they don’t distribute tokens. Docademic was an ICO which can’t hit their softcap but successfully distribute their tokens and also gave reward to the investors.
Activity: 238
Yeah when a project doesn’t hit the softcap it means that the project is not successful. Then all investments from investors will pay back.
Activity: 210
When softcap project does not hit, it is better to refrain from distributing tokens. I think we need to wait. Of course it will turn around. He will have to pay more labor and time. You'll get your price right back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
That's what happen most of the time, since the allocated and proposed budget isn't met, it's highly probable that the project would stop. Or in some cases if the devs has faith on their project, they extend the token sale and the bounty. But this doesn't mean that the project will prosper.

That mostly happen in ICO now a days they extend they ICO about 2 months because they tend to get more money from investors if really they tend to push and saying that it has a capabilities. But also those who had already achieved the softcap they tend to extend the deadline of their ICO to earn more and also trying to get the hardcap. Always they will extend the ICO within 2 months. But when the softcap havent reach mostly it is dead project,.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Yap usually this kind of situations they don't distribute the tokens and even if they distributed token those will not be use full and will not have any value. even without reaching softcap how can they run that project anymore
Activity: 63
a project don't reach softcap mean that project not success. They will pay money back for investors, coins or tokens are useless. So they don't distribute bounty tokens.but i saw some project didn't reach softcap,they still distribute their tokens for bounty and continute develop project
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
That's what happen most of the time, since the allocated and proposed budget isn't met, it's highly probable that the project would stop. Or in some cases if the devs has faith on their project, they extend the token sale and the bounty. But this doesn't mean that the project will prosper.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Yes, They won't distribute bounty tokens because project don't have collect enough funds for development, they will return investment funds to investor, even they sent you bounty tokens, it's also a useless tokens, but there are only 2 option, project cancelled or you have a chance to receive bounty tokens if they decided running another token sale (success hit softcap)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Any project that didn't meet up with the soft cap it mean the project did not achieve minimum level of target. Such a project is far from success. They either refund investor contribution or find a way to make up for the investment of people. But most project I av seen like always do refund and apologise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If I'm not mistaken there are some projects that have not assembled a soft cap, but still issue tokens to the bounties. Next, they come up with alternative ways to distribute tokens and develop the project. But this is more an exception.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
in my opinion the possibility is yes but not all projects like that they still pay bounty campaigns but usually the coins won't go into exchange and become useless coins and become shit coins
What is the point holding shit coins anyway? Only a team with a purloining mindset will go ahead and distribute tokens to investors and bounty hunters even if they end up not hitting their cap, knowing there won't be any further development on the coin or token in the long run.

Nevertheless, for any reasonable project that will be refunding investors after an unsuccessful ICO, it is a norm for bounty hunters to know there is nothing for them. That is one of the risk that comes with bounty hunting anyway, which is why you need to be very selective when picking a project to work for, looking at the potential of the ICO becoming successful.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
When a project does not hit their softcap, it means their ICO was not successful and they'll have to refund their investors. This also means that bounty tokens will not be distributed as there'll be no need for a TGE and by extension no bounty tokens distributed. This is one of the associated risks with doing bounties, reason people go for projects with much hype around them.
Activity: 294
When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?
Most usually it is happening like that, and it is quite often as because first of all they are warning about that and for second they need to return money to investors so they don't have money actually to pay you.
Activity: 140
I dont think they distribute the tokens. If they dont reach the softcap that means the ICO is not successful. They burn the tokens as far as I know.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
When a project didnt hit soft cap that mean the project is cancelled due to not enough funds so distributing token will be pointless and taking money to pay the fee aswell so it's better not to distribute it at all.
this one also considered the risk associated for getting involved into a bounty program which is not getting paid even a cent.
Activity: 644
I think there are very few projects that distribute for bounty when the project fails to get softcap. most of them will extend the duration of the sale otherwise they will announce if the project is stopped and return all the funds that have been entered.
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
Yes, it can happen that they do not distribute bounty tokens because their projects do not succeed in attracting investors to invest in their projects, they will not distribute their tokens, even if there is a project that distributes certain tokens to be useless and no one will buy
Pages:
Jump to: