Pages:
Author

Topic: When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens? - page 7. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
there are two possibilities that occur if you follow a bounty campaign that is unsuccessful in sales.
first you will still get tokens but a little because the bounty manager only gives a few percent of the number of tokens sold.
secondly you will not get a distribution because the project failed and will not list in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes, it is true that they will not distribute their tokens when their project does not reach sofcap, and when a project does not reach Sofcap and that is part of the project failure. And investors don't get profit, but there are also projects that don't reach Sofcap and continue to distribute their tokens, but the tokens to be received tend to become dead tokens in the wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
when a project does not reach its softcap, the project has failed and will not continue again. as well as tokens that are launched, they will not have prices on the market. a bounty hunter also won't get paid for it. therefore we must be able to choose a good project to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?

Yes, that is the worst in bounty, but of course always be updated on the projects so you can leave early when it soon to be a failed campaign. Always follow the projects on their threads and social media accounts so you be updated.
Activity: 84
Not reaching the soft cap indicates that the required investment was not met to make the project a reality. So, yes, they won't distribute the bounty tokens. But, if the team decides to readjust the soft cap then there's a possibility. Otherwise they have to give back the investors their money.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
Of course, but there are some projects that still give tokens to the bounty because they are already working. if this kind of token will only become garbage in the wallet, because it is unclear for the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
Some projects do and some don't. Some project does not start their project if they don't hit the soft cap so even if they distribute the tokens it won't have any value on it anyway. Also, projects that don't have enough budget does not even try themselves to get the token listed so your tokens are worthless so they won't distribute it either.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
Yup, since they didn't reach the main goal which is the softcap. They fail to reach the minimum amount to start their company
Activity: 84
The investments weren't enough to sustain and make the platform grow, hence the soft cap. So, no distribution of tokens unfortunately. From, here on thinking it over is a good choice, or else investors would take their investmnet back.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
They don't even distribute the tokens to the investors and hence would not come in the market.
Even if they distributed the bounty hunters with token, it would be worth nothing.
So it's better not to distribute bounty tokens if you are not issuing your token at all.
Since the token will be no use, then distributing it will definitely be not on the option, it will only be caused them to more lose in transaction fees as well in time and effort. Some bounty hunters didn't realize it since they only want to get their token even it doesn't have value or they are not updated on ICO status.
Activity: 98
Yes you are right! It means that the project didn’t get success and the investors didn’t get their return. Some ICOs doesn’t reach the softcap but distribution of token is done by their team. So, I think you are not that lucky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Soft cap definitely have to be reached, soft cap is the minimum requirement for the project.  so they may be not distribute the bounty tokens even. possibility is less.
Activity: 112
The statement is in fact true. It means if a project fails to be successful, the investments will be paid back to the investors. But this does not happen most of the times, because some projects go deeper after changing the soft cap.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

the is usually the case and it takes time for the investors to get refunded. it happened to me once about the insurance project sometime in 2016 from then on i was picky to invest on projects. but its only fair not to continue the project because it only means there is less support to it.

but if they intend to just sell and those sold tokens are the only that will circulate and all that hasn't been sold will be burned, that will also be a good option for them. but then again the team should have it indicated before the ICO starts.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
They don't even distribute the tokens to the investors and hence would not come in the market.
Even if they distributed the bounty hunters with token, it would be worth nothing.
So it's better not to distribute bounty tokens if you are not issuing your token at all.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
They're generous enough if they will still give bounty tokens however if they will,there's a chance that it is useless because the project will not proceed and no trader/investor will buy it unless the devs will create volume for it (I doubt).

In my experience, no project will distribute their tokens if softcap is not reached but recently I joined a campaign for Strykz wherein it was cancelled due to not reaching the target and they will still distribute tokens within their platform (they have a working platfrom) but I believe it is not tradable.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
I did participate once in an ico where they didn't achieve or reach their soft cap and they didn't pay us at all. Yes it is really frustrating, all those time and effort you dedicated and in the end you don't get to receive any reward. Although I kinda understand the people managing the ico. It was a good ico too bad it got affected during the red days of the market and less people dare to invest.
Activity: 168
if a project does not reach softcap, the tokens are almost always useless. so why should they spend money to send worthless tokens? i think that will be the main reason why they dont distribute bounty tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Yes, that means the project has failed, so when the project team fails, they don't pay any bounty.
Because of the current bear market, you need to choose an ICO project that can reach the soft cap.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Yes they will not distribute the tokens and it will be hard for bounty hunters such as ourselves because of the time and effort that we have put through in advertising them. That is why evaluating the project if it is it will at least meet the bear minimum to launch it is so important specially the communities response to it.
Pages:
Jump to: