Pages:
Author

Topic: When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens? - page 4. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Of course they have to do it, otherwise the project can be considered a scam project. Because this is not right! A smart contract must be mandatory, because it is he who must meet the conditions of the return.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Probably yes!..But,if ever bounty tokens of that projects will be distributed for whatever reasons,it will be useless. Because,there's no one can give a full trust of it,and there's is a tendency of price goes down. That's why,every projects should reach their softcap for their success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
When a project don't hit their softcap , they don't distribute bounty tokens?

I think yes. Payment will not be distributed to participants. But there are some campaign that still pay participants even though target is not meet because I already encounter it. I know I am lucky that time. But the last signature campaign I joined, it does not reach its soft cap and up no now there is no announcemnet from the team and the manager so I am losing hope and I think they will not pay us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
most of the ico projects who cannot reach the softcap, they return the investor's funds, and do not continue the project. of course it is detrimental to the bounty hunters who have worked but without getting paid. but that has become a risk if we work as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
It depends on the what they stated in the initial beginning that is why it is good to read though white papers and ask some relevant questions, most times ICO project will state that if they did not reach their soft cap, they will not go on with the project and they will return the investors money, some will say even though their soft cap is not reached, they will still go on with the project, in such case bounty hunters will be paid on the other case bounty hunters won't be paid
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Even if they reach soft cap, most of them will find an excuse not to pay you...fuck them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
When the project did not reach their soft cap it means that they cant continue with the project anymore. Raising soft cap means that they can proceed with their projects but with minimal funds to use so if a project doesn't reached softcap it doesn't make sense to continue distributing the bounty or airdrop tokens cause there will be no use for that token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

It depends on each projects. Mostly, when the project don't mobilize enough capital to deploy their project, they will stop and give money back to investors, and participants their project will not received any awards from them, except for projects are funded by large funds
Activity: 194
yes that is true. they will not send bounty tokens. there is no legal rule, if they want they  do not send the bounty earnings but i know some project send the tokens, no matter what
Activity: 124

Most projects stops and don't distribute tokens if they didn't reach its softcap. They depend on the cap they are expecting. If it was reached, they continue but if not they suspend it and return the investments to their investor. Some projects even if successful runs away with all the investment and scams those who trust them. Im this world, even if you are very careful in your decision,but those people around you have that intention in mind, i guess you should rely it on karma.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It is true. because each project has a minimum target and maximum target. if a project does not reach the target they will not have the support to release the token. so that for all bounties will not be paid and investors' money will be returned.
Activity: 336

let's be honest, if they can't even hit their softcap you don't want the tokens anyways because there will be ZERO buying interest. your tokens will be worthless. when they cancel it and refund your eth, they're doing you a big favor
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
There are two types of projects here. One who depend on the softcap and the hardcap they achieve in the ICO and the others who don't. The ones who depend on the softcap and hardcap tend to proceed only if the had achieved a success in achieving their goals and if they don't then they dismiss the project returning all the investments they have received. In this case the bounty hunters are not paid for the work they have done. The ones who achieve their goals and the ones who are not dependent on the soft and hardcaps distribute the tokens likewise. There are also scam projects who run away with the investments but then that is another story.
Activity: 434
Yeah, that's right. When a project doesn't succeed, it isn't able to hit its soft cap. And thus, all the invested amount is given back to the investors instead of bounty coins, the project is a failure.
Activity: 630
The biggest risk of bounty hunters is that the project does not reach the softcap or is a scam: in both cases the tokens are not received. In the last few months I have to say with great bitterness, that even if I choose very carefully good quality bounty campaigns, the crisis in the sector is making many good projects fail and damaging us also bounty hunters
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com

Yes they dont distribute token if they didn’t hit the targeted softcap, it means they are not close to success. This kind of situatuion usually the reason why some participants always think that the project they joined is a scam.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
I don't think so. Because if ICO doesn't reach softcap, there is no problem with the distributing tokens. The team allots the tokens. ICO is the only platform which pays and give rewards to its investors.

Don't be a daft mate. When a project doesn't hit their minimum target they simply abandon their project. Here are 2 factors why such thing happens;

1) Such failed project might not have any actual services that would benefit their community while people who invest in ICO did not find their product, services were realistic so opted out from participating from crowdsale. Remember, not everything has to be based on the blockchain!
2) Because such ICO project did not have a good marketing team who could attract crypto enthusiasts and also failed to attract big investors to get in.

I've done so many bounties where I have seen so many ICO projects come up with a ridiculous amount of overhyped shit and later collect not even half of their Softcap target. Now, as bounty hunters, we get nothing from all the works we put in to make those ICO look good. This is a frustrating thing but it is a far better feeling than having to receive a failed project's tokens where that particular token worth actually nothing because that shit is never going to get listed on any exchange. And this is why almost every failed project never distributes their tokens among bounty hunters.
Activity: 168
When a project don't hit their softcap, they won't distribute bounty tokens
I have Fall victim of this though not on this forum
I participated in some bounty on bountyhive and unable to receive my tokens because they didn't
Hit the softcap.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
If the soft cap isn't reach then that means the ICO hasn't managed to gather sufficient fund needed to start their project. In that case, all the investors who have already invested would be getting their coins/money back and yes, they don't distribute bounty tokens if the project itself is a failure.

Most likely, they distribute back to investors those money/crypto they received.They will be refunded. Tokens  is not distributed too since the project did not push through, since they did not reach their target soft capital. Its understandable, but of course those bounty hunter is dissatisfied because they spend time and effort to promote but no compensation.
Activity: 317
When an ICO does not hit their their softcap, it definitely means they are not close to succcess at all and in most cases if they are not scam contributors will get refund of their contributions. In this kind of situation, I don't expect any bounty Hunter to seek for reward because whst will be the use of it when you get them.
Pages:
Jump to: