Pages:
Author

Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again? - page 11. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
You should understand that new inventions take time before they completely blend into the world. On 2107, crypto didn't have the number of users it hass today, due to much people using it now, things will never be thesame and it will need to pass through tough times like its doing now before it will get back on its feet again. After the Rain comes sunshine. Let us wait patiently

If we look back on the market preview on the same time last year 2017, we have to understand that market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time during the trading in the market, we may have the same period as of last year but we can not tell on what to becomes on the market for this LAST QUARTER??? But i am still optimistic that something might happen anytime soon...let wait and monitor the market...
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
After few years I think it will be able to be here again and to make us happy with such great era. But it could be restored becaue now the market is not ready for this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Imagine what will happen after the launch of the new BAKKT platform, which will attract new institutional investors and announce cryptocurrency like a new investment asset. The launch of the platform is scheduled for December 12, I expect tremendous growth and popularization of the crypto market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Never if I am not mistaken. It was a coincidence so this could not be replayd on the benefit for people and their wish to eran money. I don't rely on its possibility for being one more time.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
And what is it good for, that many have understood how useless some coins are in their portfolio or have learned day trading. This year has become a year of rather large losses, which not every bull can compensate even for a year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Never again will such a rise in price of cryptocurrency, as in 2017. The rise of the market was provoked by the novelty of the idea and an aggressive advertising campaign in the media. Today, investors understand that Bitcoin can collapse and depreciate at any time.

I really don't think that's true. Maybe shitcoins wont pump like they did in 2017 but many quality projects have 100x potential from here.
Activity: 364
Never again will such a rise in price of cryptocurrency, as in 2017. The rise of the market was provoked by the novelty of the idea and an aggressive advertising campaign in the media. Today, investors understand that Bitcoin can collapse and depreciate at any time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Really??? You think airdrops were profitable in 2017??? I can say that no matter if it's 2017 or 2018, airdrop is always the same and it's not profitable Smiley. Of course not all airdrops are trash but to find out a good airdrop that you can earn a lot is really difficult although in 2017 or 2018 Smiley. LOL.

Wow, it would be great if it happens so))) May be the increase we will see in December of the 2018, but how can you foresee the develop of the market for so long - for 2 or even 4 years? The situation on the crypto currency market depends on lots of factors, and it changes all the time, so to my mind the forecasts for so futher period may appear not vey correct.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
i think this end of year will be much different. much depends on the ETF. i think real bull run will be at the begining of 2019.
To be honest. Even if bitcoin ETF happen to be sign up this year there won't be much different in this year market and before the crypto currency market can encounter an era like the 2017 it will towards the ending of the year 2019 to 2020.
I also believe that the growth of the market will not begin until 2019. Maybe we even have to wait until 2020. But in any case, growth is inevitable.
Yes, the cryptocurrency market growth is inevitable and same is the dump in price. But some cryptonier seems to ignore the fact the crypto market cant just experience bullrun just like that.
Guys stop thinking about the era of 2017 and seize this current opportunity.
Activity: 89
in 2017, people accidentally bought coins in the hope of earning a good profit. without even thinking why these coins need. I think that this will never happen again. the market is in a stable condition. and now to grow will only be really interesting and popular projects.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
You're right! Those who wanted to earn, he was able to earn this year, even though the market is going down. As for the new growth. I believe that the opinion that growth in that year is due to demand for ico is not true. Growth was due to the launch of bitcoin futures. That is what attracted new capital to the market and led to the growth of almost all top altcoins. Now the market is exhausted and expects new capital, and it will come again with the launch of new financial instruments, such as ETF, Bakkt and others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think 2018 is a year like 2017, but I misjudged that now that I have found that I am disappointed with the crypto currency or the current market price, all the coins in the crypto world are falling, according to the very difficult crypto market price increase and need a very long process.

We have two months left to make hope come true, so never give up hope. Everything can happen and the crypto market can grow like 2017 in just one month. So try to buy a lot and wait, and if the market does not grow at the end of 2018, it will probably go up in 2019. But if you dont buy it, you may miss the chance to buy at the cheapest price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
That's the price of December month Bitcoin in 2017 now and we won't get that price. Now that the price of bitcoin is going to continue with that.  However, I expect that the cryptocurrency will grow slightly this year. On the other hand, expect bitcoin's prices to be better at 2019.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
That's what many of us are expecting, but we should ask ourselves whether it will return sooner or later. Since the uptrend market is only in 2017, it is too early for it to repeat itself again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.
In my side. That wouldn't happen again by this year because of a lot of things happen this year, Like more scam ICo's so the trust of the many people are decreased. How they start trusting again right? It is very hard to start if we all see what happen on this year. Market situation are also down, New investor avoid their investment on crypto, Instead they invest.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Really hoping we see something happen in the next couple of months otherwise 2018 will have been such a disappointment, I thought we would see a lot more going on this year.
Activity: 192
I think 2018 is a year like 2017, but I misjudged that now that I have found that I am disappointed with the crypto currency or the current market price, all the coins in the crypto world are falling, according to the very difficult crypto market price increase and need a very long process.

Activity: 396
Many people may think that they need to wait for a few years, but I think such a market will come back soon, and the cryptocurrency needs to be successful.
Activity: 336
That is really hard to do in this situation. But still lets us hope for that dream come back again. The recent downward trend is a necessary consequence of market equilibrium. And it will really come back when it overcomes the challenge of the general rules that have affected the general sentiment in the market. The strongest catalyst as I think is the ETF or other.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Oh, the answer to that question worries us all Cheesy I think it's not soon. The growth was too big and too fast to be repeated soon.
Pages:
Jump to: