Pages:
Author

Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again? - page 15. (Read 3995 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
Soon that time would come again , many are yet to understand that the market has like 3-4year circle which it use to boom and bear so I think 2017 was a year for it so we should be looking toward another years to come for the bull but am sure many will still miss that time has some have lost confidence I cryptocurrency now cause if the bear market but now is the best time to get in.
Activity: 356
Merit: 47
Really??? You think airdrops were profitable in 2017??? I can say that no matter if it's 2017 or 2018, airdrop is always the same and it's not profitable Smiley. Of course not all airdrops are trash but to find out a good airdrop that you can earn a lot is really difficult although in 2017 or 2018 Smiley. LOL.

Airdrops were def. profitable lol.  I had NXT at 0.02 and sold for around $2...  Because of a airdrop holding nxt coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think 2019 will lead to a moment when everything will peak again in 2020! I doubt it that this year will be like next year. The large part of the year has been bearish and i don't expect anything different from the rest of the year!
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Before the final quarter has started, so many speculations and predictions were already made that we can reach 20,000$ or more this year but if i have to look at it, i don't think what happened last 2017 is going to happen again this year. The market is really in poor condition that will give you second thought of bitcoin reaching to 20,000$ again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the era of such past 2017 could happen anytime. This is erratic and anything can happen. But if viewed in this time, of course, to be able to achieve the era like that again will be tough enough. It will probably take longer for crypto and many of the ICO to prepare everything towards that time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
In my opinion the situation will be resolved in the spring of 2019. I remember there was an info about how much sec can delay the decision. so the last date is March 4, 2019.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

Most probably the market will go up again closer to new year. I think 2019 will show itself later very positively. This year is good for making investments and next year will be the time of reaping the rewards.
I also bet next year. Most likely, positive changes are waiting for us in the second quarter. And now you just need to wait and if possible buy cheap coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

Most probably the market will go up again closer to new year. I think 2019 will show itself later very positively. This year is good for making investments and next year will be the time of reaping the rewards.
Activity: 546
I am not sure whether this year's Crypto price will boom as in 2017, because the market always falls after getting high prices. For example, the price of Bitcoin will not be strong enough to reach $ 8,000 and the ICO is now on the verge of extinction because many projects have failed. plus the number of ICO scams that caused Crypto to become worse and free market competition also greatly affected investor mentality in Crypto.
I agree with your opinion, for now 2018 is very unfavorable for most investors, the price in the market is very far from the proper price, this is indeed because Bitcoin has experienced a very high price increase at the end of last year so that this year we can only see prices falling. And again most of the ICOs at this time were not as fortunate as last year, there are now many ICOs that are deceptive so that investors mostly don't trust the ICO.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3

We experienced major corrections I cryptocurrency this year, coupled with series of planned regulation, note knowledge of Crypto also grew,  a repeat of 2017 won't come any time soon from my believe.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
It is not known when the repetition of the end of 2017 will happen. I don't think that's going to happen in 2018. I think it will be only in 2020, when the market and regulatory laws are finally formed.

you hint at the halving event? so we just have to wait until then and keep holding cryptocurrency. many who sell now may regret about it in the future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am not sure whether this year's Crypto price will boom as in 2017, because the market always falls after getting high prices. For example, the price of Bitcoin will not be strong enough to reach $ 8,000 and the ICO is now on the verge of extinction because many projects have failed. plus the number of ICO scams that caused Crypto to become worse and free market competition also greatly affected investor mentality in Crypto.
Activity: 626
You know it's hard to say if see a era like before because the bearish market is still on. Maybe market will give a small pump but not totally a start of a bull market but still many people hoping that we see a bull run this year if that's the will it may happen.
Activity: 560
This is really we do not know when we will going to see the rise of crypto market. Possibly end of this year of by next year since we do not know when we can expect the bull run. Many of us wanted for the rise to happen so this time I am still waiting for it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It is not known when the repetition of the end of 2017 will happen. I don't think that's going to happen in 2018. I think it will be only in 2020, when the market and regulatory laws are finally formed.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
The question of "when" is what I don't think most of us know but we should just be patient and believe that era will come again
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
No one can tell you when the crypto market will be like 2017! Bitcoin at 20K USD was totally unexpected growth, as this year unexpected in the long run of the bear market! Investors and traders also lost a huge amount of money by investing and trading. A lot of ICO scammed and successful ICO failed to give a good profit to the investors! Traders also lost huge money for the long run and totally unexpected crypto market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

This prediction might not be accurate. There are even lots of experts that have failed in their predictions. Yes, we all envisage that the market will rise, but no one knows the exact time. It might come before the December you predicted and it might even come after.

I will agree with this, because it has really been wonderful trading this year. Bearish market truly helps trade.

good
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
2017 factors that push bitcoins is different from 2018 and no one can be certain if the same phenomenon will occur again. But since bitcoins has been able to triump in all these difficult times it is likely that by next year, 2019 things can turn around for good.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
we don't know when it will feel an explosion like 2017, but for 2018 it is a very annoying year for investors and bounty hunters because 90% of coins fall or scam, maybe we will feel an explosion like 2017 a few years to come when all people have started to not believe in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: