Pages:
Author

Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again? - page 13. (Read 3995 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The era will come unexpected so I don't think we need to worry about it. It is better to just continue our individual activities in the industry and be at peace with ourselves till the era comes which will be more bullish than 2017 own.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
i think this end of year will be much different. much depends on the ETF. i think real bull run will be at the begining of 2019.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I think it will take more time and importantly positive signals will help the crypto market as well as Bitcoin as attractive as 2017. When the ICOS campaign hot again and attractive home private participation.Maybe it will take 6 months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
there are some people around me who say that moments like what happened in 2017 ago only happen every five years, we will see what will happen. but we all hope that is not true.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Actually, 2018 is not a very good year for cryptocurrency. Almost this year is ending, but so far no bullrun could be seen at bitcoin. But I think it might be something good in December.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I don't think so. 2017 might be the best year crypto has ever had. There are a lot of problems on ICO's for 2018 including the scams that were happening. Maybe that is the reason why there is not much hype on ICO's this year. Also, it felt like the new coins are just copying each other's product and it is redundant. Maybe they will comeup with something new next year.
2018 is the result of 2017. In 2017 there was too much ICO success and now most of those ICOs are dead or scam. It has caused the market to fall like the current. I think it will take a long time for the market to recover. But to restore the breed in 2017, at least we have to wait 2-3 years

Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't think so. 2017 might be the best year crypto has ever had. There are a lot of problems on ICO's for 2018 including the scams that were happening. Maybe that is the reason why there is not much hype on ICO's this year. Also, it felt like the new coins are just copying each other's product and it is redundant. Maybe they will comeup with something new next year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
2017 is bullish year where bitcoin reached its all time high of almost $20k. But I believe that the tremendous growth of bitcoin last year will not happen again this year or after more than a year or two because of price accumulation. Bitcoin price can go beyond its all-time high last 2017, but nobody knows when will happen, only time can tell.
Activity: 700
I've always hope that will happen this year, but it seems it won't be happening now, then i'll just wait for miracle to happen next year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
When the crypto market is as low as possible we remain positive and optimistic that in the next few months the crypto market will experience a recovery and even grow even higher.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I am expecting to get the end of the current circle around at the end of 2019 or spring 2020. It is not so optimistic besides other forecasts, but I it is only my look.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency but this 2018 is different. This year is a bearish year that most of the investors felt negative about the market. Some are blaming it to the whales.

Maybe next year, the much awaited bull run will happen.
We can not know when the future will be like 2017. Instead of waiting, we should find plenty of altcoin and bitcoin right now and hold it in the future. Certainly the price of all altcoin will be many times higher than the present, and the problem is just time and good news.
Activity: 685
2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency but this 2018 is different. This year is a bearish year that most of the investors felt negative about the market. Some are blaming it to the whales.

Maybe next year, the much awaited bull run will happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.
... and the comparison continues ...

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

If we look at the pattern, bullrun happens 2 to 3 years after a bearish market. If that bearish market is happening right now in 2018, we still might wait until 2020 to experience another bull run. But what is worth the wait is that every bull run, the price of bitcoin increases much higher than the previous. But I still hope that this December, we will experience a better crypto market. I have been hodling my crypto for a year now and I hope to sell them the end of the year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
as soon as this consolidation plays out we'll see a bullmarket much stronger than the one we previously had , just be patient
Activity: 462
Two thousand and seven was a glorious and historic year for cryptocurrency as cryptocurrency was traded for the highest price than it had ever been traded! Quite frankly, we may never see such rally in a long time from now. Those that made something out of their holding I will say congratulations to them!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
In my opinion it will be right after the SEC will allow Bitcoins ETF, or probably after Bakkt will launch their platform (12 Dec). A lot of hedge funds and venture capitals will invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
Virtually everyone is expecting another boom in the crypto space. We hope for another bullish market. The question we kept on asking ourselves is "When is bull run going to start?"

- 2018 does not really support the boom for most ICOs, unlike what we had in 2017.
- In 2017 airdrops were very profitable, unlike what we have in 2018, where most airdrops just seem useless.

Despite all these, i can confidently say that, notwithstanding the bearish market, 2018 has been a very good year for both Traders and Investors alike.

I can't predict it, because my knowledge is still limited to that. and if according to some sources I have read, according to crypto experts. the market will need a long time to recover and stabilize after an accident and prolonged correction. so, maybe the market will start to grow next year
Activity: 588

we won't see it coming. By the team you'd realize, it's eaten you up. I mean bulk run takes sometime to build up and then gradually it escalates to everyone's surprise. By the way from what I'm seeing, i guess We'd have about a year more. I think by that time, the market would get a strong support to move on.
Activity: 373
It seems it takes some time to make it happen, we are on a rocky road and this cannot be fixed at this moment because of various reasons, maybe it will pump at the end year but not the same last year, for now, I think no one knows the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: