Pages:
Author

Topic: When are we going to see an era like 2017 again? - page 16. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think that we can see such a year again in 2020 because a lot of facts influence us to start growing in 2020
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
I think we will see a small bull run around December, Bitcoin will go to $12k and then drop to $8k, and we will see this pattern for the next couple of years (2-4) and at the 4 years we will see a boom like never before.

I don't dare to try to predict 4 years ahead but i completely agree with the around December part. A lot of people is waiting for the exact same thing to happen. Maybe we will disappointed or maybe not.

I believe this is pretty accurate and we will probably a rise around that date. However, the holders of Bitcoin will definitely not regret. Maybe the holders of Ethereum might see a brilliant future also since the coin is always pretty close.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Of course, it depends on when you started.
There was a lot of new investors jumping in around dec/jan when things were reaching all time highs.
I feel sorry for these people cause this year has been brutal to people like that.

But if you started earlier, even just last summer for example, then you should still be in the green.

Of course, you might have made some stupid moves and trades along the way...

As far as the next bull run goes, there's no reason not to expect it.
There are real signs that the market is ready to take off.
The biggest one is that the crypto market has been very stable for two months now.
Although there have been ups and downs, btc has stayed in the 6000s, which means investors won't sell below that.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Very mixed opinions about when there will be growth again. Someone is waiting for him at the end of this year, someone says that he will be at the beginning of next year, but there are opinions that growth will be only in a few years. I think that growth is possible next year, but we cannot say that it will be the same as in 2017. But the situation will improve, I want to believe it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
If you want to see another year as 2017 then you should go and look for another industry which is newer than crypto.
This industry is maturing and is and will shake off scams and trade them slowly for actually useful projects and then we will see rise again, it will come slowly and it will be bigger than the first one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I would say at least one year after next btc halving. So thats after 2020, most probably 2021, like it was this time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
All commodities are low on the market and I to me I think its an international something. The 2017 era will come but I dont think it will be now but from next month onward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Next bull run will be during ETF adoprion and coming of huge funds.
Compared to 2017 it will be more powerful pump in terms of market capitalisation. 10 -20 x is possible!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Hope that it will happiend this year, but unfortunelly, we dont know absolutly what will happiend even tomorrow or today. Some people say that we will see a flet in crypto in near 2 years, some people say that BTC going to 3000$. Will see.
Activity: 552
2017 was a remarkable year in the Crypto world but never the less 2018 has proven somethings about Crypto regulations to us which means it's a new experience in 2018, many ICO failed and likewise the market has not much rate of increment this year but there is something certain to do is not to panic because it has been favor to the traders and investors, it has been a great year. I feel this year there is more need to invest and hold more most especially what the year is left with, the bull can rise again for the giant BTC. I'm not comparing it to that of 2017 but I believe it's going towards a remarkable stage.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Everyone is interested in this question: investor, developer and bounty participant. After all, a good bull market is a way to a good income for everyone. No one will say when the rise or fall, but all hope and work in the hope of profit and good x
I'm sure never. For bounty hunters I don't see any chances to return in that time. But investors will participate in the next stage of crowdfunding - STO. For developers it will be an excellent time. Many enterprises will use blockchains or DAG system in the different branches. And such developers will be needed
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I think in two or three years ... not earlier! Now everything looks sad, new projects are not trusted and thanks to the scammers the crypt has lost its face.
Activity: 266
Everyone is interested in this question: investor, developer and bounty participant. After all, a good bull market is a way to a good income for everyone. No one will say when the rise or fall, but all hope and work in the hope of profit and good x
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
i hope the era of 2017 will repeat itself in 2019 or 2020. of course that is just a guess / hope. unfortunately, i also do not know exactly if and when the era of 2017 will come back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
all processes are cyclical, I think soon the market will be restored
Activity: 266
Era of 2017 will come which i belief it will soon come i wish 2018 will be a good year for bounty hunter and investor.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
i envision it to be by 2020, by then, most crypto coins must have gained strong grounds and will be serving their use cases in different sectors of the economy
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I really do hope that it would be soon. 2017 was a really good year for all crypto investors. It was one year that we saw most of the coins reach for the sky. It was a beauty to watch, and be a part of. I'm hoping that we will get to experience such an exciting moment again. It has really been a tough one this year.
Activity: 420
"When are we going to see an era like 2017 again?" Probably never, 2017 for cryptocurrency was like 1999 was for internet stocks. It was a boom built on greed and hype that ended up crashing. Now we are living with the aftermath. You can hang your head like internet investors did in 2000 and lament the fall of your shares in Pets.com. Or you can go and pick through the rubble and find the cryptocurrency equivalents of what later became Google and Amazon.
It is not quite correct to compare the stock market and cryptocurrency,although there are similarities. Different times and different reasons for the fall.I agree that among those coins that will remain on the cryptocurrency market-Bud their Apple and Amazon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Don't really know what will happen to cryptocurrency in the future. But i've always wishing that it will get better from time to time, even though the condition of it were dropping in 2018. But still there will be chance for it to be better.
Pages:
Jump to: