Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 19. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 10, 2019, 02:40:28 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
We actually has many coins in the market for no reason and some have dead and others has been abandoned by the developers.  I think we should invest in those that we have see them performing and not those one that are not doing well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 10, 2019, 02:35:05 AM
I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend

Yeah it takes time before bull run comes again in the market and it is unexpected. Do not lose your patience of waiting because when you let go this chance of investing, you gonna regret this time of being doubtful. Do not wait for the market to bull and wish for it without any coins that you keep. Many are waiting for this trend and taking action, be with them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 02:28:09 AM
Bull Run is a highly anticipated time for cryptocurrency lovers, but in my opinion a bull run will be very difficult to happen, learning from experience in 2017, a bull run has caused many people to fall, some have suddenly become rich, I'm sure Cryptocurrency will minimize increases ahead of the bull run, why is that, because we need to maintain a balanced price at Crypto so that investors don't lose interest in investing in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 10, 2019, 02:14:48 AM
Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained
no one knows when Bullrun will happen and they can only think by looking at market movements.
sometimes someone's predictions are right and something is wrong so don't expect too much.
looking at market movements, maybe Bullrun will happen but not this year because the value of the coins at Crypto is still low and tends to rise but not too high.
Activity: 561
Merit: 521
Trustless IceColdWallet
February 10, 2019, 12:51:14 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

I think bullrun will come for all coins at once to all at nearly the same time when it comes! Why? I think and I know from some projects and ICO's that many coins by the devs were converted to fiat, BTC or ETH and a small part will flow back later.

Always the same schema:

1. Collect 100 million on ICO
2. Create a Shitcoin (example copy of Shitcoin)
3. pay 5 million to illegal unknow exchanges (95 million left)
4. launch the coin go live at this unknown meaningless exchanges and offer for example 190.000.000 tokens price 1USD per coin
5. sell/trade within the next 6 month 50% of your coin, many thousands of micro trades a day
6. after 7 month you have 95M + 95M = 180M
7. If you detect a small Bullrun invest max 10 Million to push the price but do not shoot more money into that the growth is +- 0,5% of the avg market growth
170 million USD left,
8. on next day start again an exchange and market manipulation with full automatized algos on those micro trades/exchanges.

Repeat the step 7-8 as long your pocket is under one billion.

Is there a 100% guarantee? Yes! Why?
Here we say: "Every morning will wake up an idiot! Cheesy"
copper member
Activity: 307
February 10, 2019, 12:38:30 AM
As a matter of fact you don't really need bull run to make profit off crypto. Even in a bear market people are still making profit.  Jyst buy a low sat coin with good project  and keep just a little spike in price will shoot it up
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
Bull run will come with reason. At the moment we are at bearish market for more than a year and the market is prepared for the cycle change. With institutional investors entering the market it will happen for sure.
the period of a year may be one of the deadlines that can be used as a moment for bullrun to come. but when the right time can not be ascertained
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 09, 2019, 11:18:06 PM
Base on the history and technical analysis I think the bull will return by 2021 which will bring back the glory of crypto and more investors by walking toward the uptrend as the market will be recovering from 2020 , so I can still see 2019 as a correction year for the bear but will have a balance from next year and fully gain its strength by 2021.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
February 09, 2019, 07:59:38 PM
No body know when bull run comes because until now bear market is on. But still people hopeful that the bull run will come this year soonest. Let's observe and be patience for the coming of bull run it may not now but soonest.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2019, 07:59:06 PM
It is difficult to say when prices will soar up again. More precisely, even impossible. After all, this can happen in a day or maybe in a year. It all depends on the mood of the crowd who listen to the news in the world.
we really cannot know when prices will soar or when bullrun will occur, no one can find out because it depends on the conditions
of demand and supply in the market, but we must remain confident that bullrun will definitely occur
Activity: 602
February 09, 2019, 07:26:43 PM
Activity: 1210
February 09, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
Yes the bullish run is like the heaven of every cryptocurrency enthusiast around the world but there is still so many factors that would affect the coming of the bullish run like if the bitcoin ETF can be approved
even though it was not approved, it still could increase the market because last year it was also like that where ETFs were rejected, but the market continued to crawl because what big investors really need is certainty that crypto will go to an independent place or in accordance with the ETF.
so I will also look forward to the decision whether the ETF will be rejected or accepted and what the impact will be.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 05:45:41 PM
You have spoken well.... It isn't about buying a million coins and holding them in your wallet. Its about buying the proper coins and digital assets. As for me, I keep advising people to look at the coins doing well and within the first 100 tokens on CMC, it is best to try and invest in this type of assets as they are surely and most likedly the ones to speedily bounce back once the market returns to normalcy.
copper member
Activity: 109
February 09, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

Im believe that bullrun come soon, we can't predict it but have a big feeling that it will make us all in the lambo. We should keep our patient until bullrun comes because if we mess it, a big failure will happen and disappointment as well. Never dont lose hope crypto is a magician when it come to this matter.

Activity: 350
February 09, 2019, 04:45:39 PM
I think that it is worth investing only in the top coins, at least at the moment when the market is in the stage of accumulation, and now I would not invest at all in your place.
Activity: 30
February 09, 2019, 04:19:10 PM
It is difficult to say when prices will soar up again. More precisely, even impossible. After all, this can happen in a day or maybe in a year. It all depends on the mood of the crowd who listen to the news in the world.
Activity: 462
February 09, 2019, 04:16:11 PM
Here, of course, you cannot guess! Something through the analyst, n something just for abum, and then what will be and will be!
Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
February 09, 2019, 04:13:02 PM
Bull run is inevitable in the crypto world but it might not happen when we expected. It might take months or even years but it must surely come, we just have to think positive and pray it comes sooner than we expected
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 09, 2019, 03:44:57 PM
Crypto is like a mirage when you think it's failling it experiences Bull run and when you are thing it will experience Bull run, it experiences the worst bearish period. In essence what am trying to explain is that Bull run can never be predicted so don't fall victim
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 09, 2019, 03:26:58 PM
The whole of this crypto world is like a game. Those that promise very good use case do not even do anything. Why do you say there is no use case for money? Cheesy.
We all know the primary reason for crypto is to create a digital money instead of paper monies. No one knows when one coin will fuck up so if you want to stay safe, get some bitcoins which are much more trusted than any other crypto. That's all, the rest are just gambling...
Pages:
Jump to: