Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 24. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 26, 2019, 07:24:13 AM
That's right, when the bull begins, even the most useless coins can make a good profit, so no need to rush to sell them!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 02:29:11 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.
Perhaps there is no one  know exactly when that bull run happen.
What i think is, bull run happen when the whale investors pulling up the value of some coins by purchasing the coins in a big amount of that related coins, forcing the price to rise that will be followed by another investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 26, 2019, 02:16:31 AM
Nice post ,presently the market price of cryptocurrency is not encouraging and people are losing fate already I just hope 2019 won't repeat last year 2018 footsteps but 2020 is the year I believe will bring a change because of the halving
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 26, 2019, 12:57:33 AM
The bull run this year with start from the second quarter of the year, before I think we will be seeing gains and loss, but from third quarter there will be the bull run proper.

What are your basis to say that bull run will happen on the second quarter of 2019? We can't make prediction but the chances of occurrence is very small because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. Prices are solely based on speculations.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 12:50:10 AM
Such things are difficult to predict, but with accuracy we can say that in the near future we should not expect strong growth, rather, on the contrary, we are waiting for several regular recessions. Perhaps in a year, when the market is refreshing, we will see a new round of growth.
One thing is obvious, this year will be quieter than 2018 and there will be no such strong price drops, this year will be relatively stable, and we will see the most interesting things in 2020
in fact, I think it has not become a guarantee for sure. This year could be worse than before and do not be quiet as if crypto will easily go up quickly. The bull run comes either when and the best thing is to prepare everything as best as possible then to have to contend this year and next year will be like.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 25, 2019, 06:00:34 PM
Yes, I agree with the next bullrun all these shitcoins will make x10-50. As for me, I'm not a big fan of risky investments like, these altcoins with small capitalization and no products to offer.

And what if there's no bull run for 3 or 4 years? We all see that cycles are getting longer and this time people are really expecting a bull market to start by the end of this year. They were also expecting the price to stay above 5000 dollars and they were expecting a correction after the fall to 3000. We know it didn't happen. We have to be prepared for a scenario where people are expecting a bull run this year and it doesn't happen at all and then they start saying that it's going to start before the halving and it again doesn't happen.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
January 25, 2019, 05:54:10 PM
The answer to such question is "anytime soon" no one can predict what will happen in the next one week in crypto everything just happen within a blink of an eye is either price being rise or drop so let hope for a bull run anytime soon from now because it will not be in year end now
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 25, 2019, 05:33:47 PM
I don't think anyone can predict rightly when we will have bull run,we can only speculate which we cannot rely on,we just need to wait patiently for the bull run.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

When the bull comes and for which coins no one knows. It all depends on your luck and your patience. You can now sell a few coins, but tomorrow they will grow in price greatly.
Therefore, we can only wait for growth and hope that your coins will grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 04:22:21 AM
Developers behave strangely, entering the market with their projects at a time when everything initially leads to the fact that investment will fail.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 04:12:48 AM
Yes...I agreed with you buh I was thought always to be positive in everything I do in life, thanks for enlighten me such.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
January 21, 2019, 03:00:02 PM
There is hardly a particular time when the bull run would come but there are speculation that it would be this year but still we cant fully trust speculations
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 21, 2019, 02:46:16 PM
Such things are difficult to predict, but with accuracy we can say that in the near future we should not expect strong growth, rather, on the contrary, we are waiting for several regular recessions. Perhaps in a year, when the market is refreshing, we will see a new round of growth.
One thing is obvious, this year will be quieter than 2018 and there will be no such strong price drops, this year will be relatively stable, and we will see the most interesting things in 2020
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 02:39:18 PM
Yes, I agree with the next bullrun all these shitcoins will make x10-50. As for me, I'm not a big fan of risky investments like, these altcoins with small capitalization and no products to offer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 02:25:50 PM
The issue of bull run,I think should be laid to rest why we concentrate on how to make crypto sphere profitable even in this bear market. Bull run will come at is time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 21, 2019, 02:22:23 PM
The bull run this year with start from the second quarter of the year, before I think we will be seeing gains and loss, but from third quarter there will be the bull run proper.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

I believe that one day shitcoins become useless for speculations so this will be a point of no return for the next bull run. By the way, many people are attracted now to masternode projects with high ROI... It's just another type of scam. If you want to try it, just take a look what happened with many others masternode projects at masternodes.online. They all tends to zero point, as well as the majority of common shitcoins. Be safe with your bitcoins Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 21, 2019, 01:45:03 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
January 21, 2019, 01:44:32 PM
You are right whenbull run comes all coins are surging even those dead and shit coins suddenly rose up but the real coins are those who still stand and survive during bearish market like we have experienced now. Just be patient if it take years for the bullish to come the treat this current market as an accumulation stage for some good coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 21, 2019, 01:27:10 PM
Honestly I feel no one can give or tell us the exact date this will happen, like last ear there were several peculations about bull run, yet one happen.
Pages:
Jump to: